Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Reconsidering Single Moms

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby chanta76 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:44 am

There is also something called being realistic . For older men who is getting back into the dating game sometimes single moms maybe the only option. Realistic a guy in his 50's or 60's has a better chance in meeting a women who is in her 30's or 40's. A fair number of women in their 30's are single mom regardless if she is Asian or non-Asian. So it comes down to if she is a good woman.

I 'm guessing for many of the older men who post here are single dads too.
chanta76
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:56 pm







Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby gnosis » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:45 am

Lorenzo wrote:But what about the hot single mom with 1 kid who is professionally employed, sharp, sincere, and got out of a bad relationship to start a new life?


Why should you be the guy to bail her out? It's always "one mistake" with these types of women. And they're so very sorry. They just couldn't help themselves.

Don't make the mistake of calling another man's trash, dinner.
User avatar
gnosis
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:52 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby jamesbond » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:53 pm

gnosis wrote:Don't make the mistake of calling another man's trash, dinner.


Exactly, men should avoid single mothers like the plague! :twisted:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:29 am

jamesbond wrote:
gnosis wrote:Don't make the mistake of calling another man's trash, dinner.


Exactly, men should avoid single mothers like the plague! :twisted:


My experience has been that single moms from the Southern Philippines make great wives. I've been married to one for 4 years now and the love boat is still sailing. I get along with her 2 kids just fine too. However, I wouldn't marry a woman from any other country.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby xtravel » Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:10 am

It's pretty simple for me. I got out of a relationship where I was not number 1. Why would I enter a new relationship where I am not number 1? It's example of insanity: doing the same thing twice, expecting different results.

I wanted my next girl to have me as her top priority. So I looked for one who had never had kids, preferably never married. And I got one.

And besides there is intelligence to consider. I think it is better to have a spinster than a younger mom. The spinster has passed an IQ test: for decades she has avoided getting knocked up by a knuckle dragging loser. The younger mom, not so much. The man who impregnated her had only one redeeming factor: physical attractiveness. If that was her only basis for scr*wing someone, then why would she want an old, ugly, overweight guy like me? Answer: for my money so she can scr*w me over.

The exception might be a girl who was widowed and had a good man. But her kid will still be number 1. I'm selfish. I want to be number 1.
xtravel
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Hero » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:02 pm

MarcosZeitola wrote:If you have no desire to have children at all, a single mom would suffice. After all, she already is a mother so you would not be denying her the experience every woman is naturally born for. At the same time, if the kids are still young, chances are they will be around. In foreign countries it's pretty rare for the kids to go to the father, so the kids will be in your life. You may take on a father role, even. And you may have to pay for said child. What's the point in that, if your desire is to not be a father? Might as well have married a younger, cuter girl and had one of your own. Now you are raising another man's child, using your precious resources to allow his genes' survival while you are left with nothing but the experience of surrogate-fatherhood.

Another option is to date a single mother whose kids already left the house, but that means she's likely in her late thirties to forties already... you could find a middle aged woman at home, no need to go abroad for one.

If you think this makes you happy, go for it. All the more power to you. But I don't really see the appeal, personally. Date or marry a third world single mother and you will end up paying for another man's kids, one way or another. And if thats fine by you, fine, but it wouldn't fly with me.


That's what I think. If I had to get married, I'd choose a hot milf whose kids were 12 or older. I dated a woman like that and it was great. Her kids didn't get in the way at all.
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Aug 25, 2016 2:33 am

The desire for children is normally much stronger in women than men. Men are programmed to want sex, not children. Perfectly normal for a man to impregnate a woman then leave, never caring about his bastards. Not saying all men are like this, but it is common and natural. It's how the animal kingdom works, and we are animals at heart. Whereas it not normal for a woman to not care about children. I would thus be suspicious of women past age 30 who have no children, just add I would be suspicious of men past that age with no sexual experience.

The key to dating single mothers is focus on what you want, which is normally access to her body for sex. If you are a sugardaddy like me, make it clear that the allowance will be cut off if the sex is not forthcoming. Tell her to dump the brats with grandmother to make time for you, otherwise she'll be replaced. Be prepared to carry through with this threat, then be slow about replying when she begs you to take her back (and resume the allowance she had grown accustomed to). Make her sweat that you might not take her back. Assuming she is younger, then accept that you are going to have to treat her like a child now and then. Remember that the punishment children most respect is punishment where the parent pits their patience and self-discipline against those qualities in the child. That is a contest the child is doomed to lose, since those are precisely the qualities children lack. You can raise your voice and even spank her, but ultimately walking away and staying away from the woman for a good long while is what will bring her to her knees and make her fear you. Needless to say, your power becomes stronger the more she becomes hooked on that allowance.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:26 am

retiredfrank wrote:The desire for children is normally much stronger in women than men. Men are programmed to want sex, not children. Perfectly normal for a man to impregnate a woman then leave, never caring about his bastards. Not saying all men are like this, but it is common and natural. It's how the animal kingdom works, and we are animals at heart. Whereas it not normal for a woman to not care about children. I would thus be suspicious of women past age 30 who have no children, just add I would be suspicious of men past that age with no sexual experience.

The key to dating single mothers is focus on what you want, which is normally access to her body for sex. If you are a sugardaddy like me, make it clear that the allowance will be cut off if the sex is not forthcoming. Tell her to dump the brats with grandmother to make time for you, otherwise she'll be replaced. Be prepared to carry through with this threat, then be slow about replying when she begs you to take her back (and resume the allowance she had grown accustomed to). Make her sweat that you might not take her back. Assuming she is younger, then accept that you are going to have to treat her like a child now and then. Remember that the punishment children most respect is punishment where the parent pits their patience and self-discipline against those qualities in the child. That is a contest the child is doomed to lose, since those are precisely the qualities children lack. You can raise your voice and even spank her, but ultimately walking away and staying away from the woman for a good long while is what will bring her to her knees and make her fear you. Needless to say, your power becomes stronger the more she becomes hooked on that allowance.


I agree, its a good idea to be suspicious of women over the age of 30 that don't have any children. Such women almost always have "issues". The most happy women I know started having children at a young age.

I know its hard to believe but there are women that will marry you just because they love you regardless of how wealthy you are. In addition, there are children from single mothers that will consider you their father even if your not. Getting involved with a woman that won't listen to you and isn't emotionally attached to you is not a good idea.

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:49 am

" Thai lady 22 years younger. He was 50 at the time and she was 28. She said no problem, we don't need to have kids. Seven years later she dumped him because she changed her mind"

Thai women are FUCKINGG WHORES!
Thai women have NO LOYALTY!

So does not care that she was taken out of poverty and brought to the West. She is a stupid ungrateful bitch!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 689
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Hero » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:53 am

Taco wrote:I agree, its a good idea to be suspicious of women over the age of 30 that don't have any children. Such women almost always have "issues".

You can say that again :(
Hero
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1679
Joined: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:19 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby retiredfrank » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:27 am

Ghost wrote:I would never do it. Aside from it meaning that I'm intentionally cucking myself, there's also sexual considerations. I recently f***ed my first single mom (one kid) and I could barely f**k her at all. p***y was a lot looser. By contrast I had a hot 21 year old college student last year (one of those very rare home-runs) and it was great. If a woman is a single mom with a loose p***y, she has no value sexually. I don't think I could ever be content sexually without a girl who is younger, hotter, tighter.


Some guys here are truly clueless about female anatomy. There are several reasons for a loose p***y, but the most obvious is that the woman is really excited and fully dilated and lubricated. She wants it bad. By contrast, if the woman is not turned on, she fails to dilate and so is tight. In particular, very young women are often nervous and inhibited, which causes them not to become fully turned on, hence the tightness.

In my experience, the tightest p***y of all was a woman in her 40's, no children, and with vaginisus, which is a psychological condition which causes the woman to clamp tight out of fear. I truly felt like I was splitting her apart to get inside. Then she wanted the fast and hard pounding. Junk sex, imo. I dumped her quickly.

Orher very tight pussies were women in with multiple vaginal childbirths who simply weren't in the mood. Chemistry wasn't there and I should have simply walked but I was pushy back then.

Loosest p***y was a woman in her early 30's, no children, who started gushing every time I touched her, but there were various issues that caused that relationship to fail.

Best p***y, muscular and thus as tight as she wanted it to be, was an ex-escort and nymphomaniac in her 40's with an explosive temper, no children, which she hated with a passion. I miss her more than any of my ex's, but she was truly crazy. Most top professional whores, including those with multiple children by vaginal deliveries, have muscular vaginas (actually pelvic muscles, singe the vagina is just the cavity) and thus can tighten up as much as they want, and also milk the man, which is pleasurable.

Which brings us to the other cause of loose pussies, which is weak pelvic muscles. Tell the woman to do Kegels, or vaginal weightlifting ala kim anami (google her).

Finally, I happen to prefer loose wet pussies. Not what the issue is, especially for younger men. Maybe you young guys are masturbating too much with s death grip and have ruined your sensitivity.

The very best sex I ever had was a woman with no children, in her 40's, bitter personality, strong whore tendencies but afraid to actually go professional, very loose p***y due to weak pelvic muscles combined with extreme excitement, wanted vaginal sex and vaginal orgasms but difficulty getting her to come, too inhibited to masturbate and thus frantic without a man to bring her off. A true challenge for my skills in bed. I was the only man who could get her to come consistently and even I had difficulty. This difficulty caused the sex to last a long time, which created tantric experiences. When she tried blackmailing me (those powerful natural whore tendencies) I had to dump her. She then had a nervous breakdown, probably guilty at what she had done and depressed that she was never going to have consistent orgasms again. Suicide attempts, the whole nine yards...
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Zambales » Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:57 pm

Taco wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:The desire for children is normally much stronger in women than men. Men are programmed to want sex, not children. Perfectly normal for a man to impregnate a woman then leave, never caring about his bastards. Not saying all men are like this, but it is common and natural. It's how the animal kingdom works, and we are animals at heart. Whereas it not normal for a woman to not care about children. I would thus be suspicious of women past age 30 who have no children, just add I would be suspicious of men past that age with no sexual experience.

The key to dating single mothers is focus on what you want, which is normally access to her body for sex. If you are a sugardaddy like me, make it clear that the allowance will be cut off if the sex is not forthcoming. Tell her to dump the brats with grandmother to make time for you, otherwise she'll be replaced. Be prepared to carry through with this threat, then be slow about replying when she begs you to take her back (and resume the allowance she had grown accustomed to). Make her sweat that you might not take her back. Assuming she is younger, then accept that you are going to have to treat her like a child now and then. Remember that the punishment children most respect is punishment where the parent pits their patience and self-discipline against those qualities in the child. That is a contest the child is doomed to lose, since those are precisely the qualities children lack. You can raise your voice and even spank her, but ultimately walking away and staying away from the woman for a good long while is what will bring her to her knees and make her fear you. Needless to say, your power becomes stronger the more she becomes hooked on that allowance.


its a good idea to be suspicious of women over the age of 30 that don't have any children. Such women almost always have "issues". The most happy women I know started having children at a young age.



I don't entirely agree. There could be several reasons why a woman over 30 hasn't got kids. She might not want any. She can't have any. She might be waiting for the right man or she may have put her career first if she's got one.

I'd be more concerned about what she's like as a person than if she has kids or not. Where I come from, there are plenty of women who haven't even left their teens yet and are already saddled with one or more. Why? So they can laze around doing nothing for the next X amount of years recieving State handouts.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 503
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:53 pm

Zambales wrote:
Taco wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:The desire for children is normally much stronger in women than men. Men are programmed to want sex, not children. Perfectly normal for a man to impregnate a woman then leave, never caring about his bastards. Not saying all men are like this, but it is common and natural. It's how the animal kingdom works, and we are animals at heart. Whereas it not normal for a woman to not care about children. I would thus be suspicious of women past age 30 who have no children, just add I would be suspicious of men past that age with no sexual experience.

The key to dating single mothers is focus on what you want, which is normally access to her body for sex. If you are a sugardaddy like me, make it clear that the allowance will be cut off if the sex is not forthcoming. Tell her to dump the brats with grandmother to make time for you, otherwise she'll be replaced. Be prepared to carry through with this threat, then be slow about replying when she begs you to take her back (and resume the allowance she had grown accustomed to). Make her sweat that you might not take her back. Assuming she is younger, then accept that you are going to have to treat her like a child now and then. Remember that the punishment children most respect is punishment where the parent pits their patience and self-discipline against those qualities in the child. That is a contest the child is doomed to lose, since those are precisely the qualities children lack. You can raise your voice and even spank her, but ultimately walking away and staying away from the woman for a good long while is what will bring her to her knees and make her fear you. Needless to say, your power becomes stronger the more she becomes hooked on that allowance.


its a good idea to be suspicious of women over the age of 30 that don't have any children. Such women almost always have "issues". The most happy women I know started having children at a young age.



I don't entirely agree. There could be several reasons why a woman over 30 hasn't got kids. She might not want any. She can't have any. She might be waiting for the right man or she may have put her career first if she's got one.

I'd be more concerned about what she's like as a person than if she has kids or not. Where I come from, there are plenty of women who haven't even left their teens yet and are already saddled with one or more. Why? So they can laze around doing nothing for the next X amount of years recieving State handouts.


Asian men in general don't care what the reason is. If the woman is over the age of 30 they won't marry them. Its a policy that works.

The 40 cats living in a crazy woman's house are a daily reminder she's not as special as she thinks she is.

Image

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby jamesbond » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:17 pm

Taco wrote:Image


Very funny and true of American women. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7485
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:07 am

Jonny Law wrote:" Thai lady 22 years younger. He was 50 at the time and she was 28. She said no problem, we don't need to have kids. Seven years later she dumped him because she changed her mind"

Thai women are FUCKINGG WHORES!
Thai women have NO LOYALTY!

So does not care that she was taken out of poverty and brought to the West. She is a stupid ungrateful bitch!


I heard the same thing.

Image

White women too.

Image
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests