Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Reconsidering Single Moms

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby jamesbond » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:39 am

Taco wrote:Image


That's a good one! Now I need to watch 'Full Metal Jacket' again. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA







Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby jamesbond » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:27 pm

Image
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Adama » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:33 pm

jamesbond wrote:Image


I hope the feminists come up with a picture of a MGTOW kissing a dog or a cat. Same result, only different gender involved.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Jonny Law » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:04 pm

NO!

Have some standards you f***ing peice of shit! No single moms Fuckerss!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:24 pm

Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby jamesbond » Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:18 am

Taco wrote:Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.


And most of them can't be trusted at all. Have some standards and avoid single mothers like the plague. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:58 am

jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.


And most of them can't be trusted at all. Have some standards and avoid single mothers like the plague. :P


I disagree. Here in Cebu, I see lots of guys get screwed over by younger, single woman with no kids because think they can trust them. After that happens, these guys are in "damage control mode" so they start renting women by the hour because they believe no woman can be trusted.

My wife was a single mom only because her ex ran off with her best friend. It wasn't her fault the relationship ended.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Jonny Law » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Taco wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Taco wrote:Single moms are like any other woman. There OK as long as you can trust them.


And most of them can't be trusted at all. Have some standards and avoid single mothers like the plague. :P


I disagree. Here in Cebu, I see lots of guys get screwed over by younger, single woman with no kids because think they can trust them. After that happens, these guys are in "damage control mode" so they start renting women by the hour because they believe no woman can be trusted.

My wife was a single mom only because her ex ran off with her best friend. It wasn't her fault the relationship ended.


You say:
"My wife was a single mom only because her ex ran off with her best friend. It wasn't her fault the relationship ended"

Whose fault is it???
1. She either chose to be with a shitty guy and reward him with sex "HER FAULT"
2. Or she chased him away.

-NEWSFLASH-
Single moms are a plague and should be avoided. Have some f***ing standards man!
Jonny Law
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 698
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby adann » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:13 am

Shaking my head.

It's sad how desperate the situation for guys in western countries have become. They have become so thirsty that their standards have been lowered to dating single moms.
adann
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:43 am
Location: Korea

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby MattHanson1990 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:56 pm

Winston wrote:The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.


I've had that happen to me as well. That one single mom I dated last year ALWAYS took her kids on dates. Not only it spoiled the fun, it was scary whenever we would go to the park from her apartment and back and cross a busy street along the way.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 685
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:47 am

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Zambales » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:02 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:
Winston wrote:The problem is, some single moms are so attached to their kids, that they will bring them on dates and not care if their date doesn't like it. Then the child comes and becomes the center of attention during the date and spoils all the fun, romance and chance for sexual chemistry. I've had that happen before. It's terrible. So make sure the single mom you date is willing to leave the kid at home on dates.


I've had that happen to me as well. That one single mom I dated last year ALWAYS took her kids on dates. Not only it spoiled the fun, it was scary whenever we would go to the park from her apartment and back and cross a busy street along the way.


She'll be reducing her chances drastically of finding someone if she keeps on pulling that stunt.
User avatar
Zambales
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:41 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Gold » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:58 am

From experience, it's true that you can meet and date single moms that are better looking than single never married girls. It is also rather correct that single ladies with no children will usually want to have a child in a marriage, even if initially they say it would be fine not to have kids. We have about the same amount of women on Elena's Models (Russian, Ukrainian, and other Eastern European girls) that have been married before as ladies who have never been married. About 40% of ladies have children, so they are single mothers seeking a new love.

Plenty of success stories that arrive to us from couples who met on EM are from women with children. The latest one that you can find on Elena's Models is from a European guy from Austria and a Ukrainian woman. He was looking online for a partner for 5 years and decided to give it a final go by renewing his membership, telling himself that if it didn't work this time he would give up. He met a lady with 2 sons and they are now married, and he says he couldn't be happier.

So, it's probably worth considering single moms. These ladies are often much less selfish than single girls, being used to compromise and care for the family (child). For Eastern European ladies, they still believe in "full [complete] family", which means they want to have a husband and a father figure for the child. And of course, just like any woman, single moms want to be loved and to be happy, have a partner, affection, cuddles and all the other wonderful things.
Gold
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:27 am

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Taco » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:42 am

Filipinas are often disrespected by Filipino men the same way that western men are disrespected by western women. As a result, Filipinas and western men are basically made for each other.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby jamesbond » Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:15 pm

adann wrote:Shaking my head.

It's sad how desperate the situation for guys in western countries have become. They have become so thirsty that their standards have been lowered to dating single moms.


I agree, it sad and pathetic that you have men dating single mothers. It's even MORE sad and pathetic that you have some men MARRYING single mothers! WTF? :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7496
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Reconsidering Single Moms

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Nov 23, 2016 4:07 pm

I've mostly been pomping single mom's for years. I have kids so they understand I can't see them, busy with kids etc. They are far less selfish than single women no kids.

Just pick single mom's with a career and priority on their kids with their own income and house. They don't want or need a man to sponge off and just want physical release without involving kids. Such women can really f**k and a relationshit is not their main objective.

Such women don't go clubbing or sleep around, nor demand attention all the time. They just want 1 man to f**k the daylights out of them once in a while.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest