My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

My dating experiences in Eastern Europe

Post by Voyager1 »

* Note: This post has been split from another thread:

I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you too.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Updates on Mark Davis and Dream Connections

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you too.
That's a non-sequitur. Totally invalid comparison. Mark's ladies are real, as anyone can see from their photos and videos. And from going on the tours too. In contrast, you have no evidence that you own any bridge in Brooklyn. Please don't make invalid comparisons or pointless statements. They add nothing to this discussion and only detract.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Winston wrote:
Voyager1 wrote:I've got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you too.
That's a non-sequitur. Totally invalid comparison. Mark's ladies are real, as anyone can see from their photos and videos. And from going on the tours too. In contrast, you have no evidence that you own any bridge in Brooklyn. Please don't make invalid comparisons or pointless statements. They add nothing to this discussion and only detract.
Actually I think what voyager is saying is closer to defamation.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Then don't come.
I'm already here. I'm already here in Ukraine meeting beautiful women. Why would I go on one of your "tours" where you hold socials in a small impoverished city in south eastern Ukraine?

When I look at your videos I see leftovers of girls that nobody wants. Maybe that's ok for newbies but when you get here and see the real Ukraine you'll realize you can do so much better.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:
Mark Edward Davis wrote:Then don't come.
I'm already here. I'm already here in Ukraine meeting beautiful women. Why would I go on one of your "tours" where you hold socials in a small impoverished city in south eastern Ukraine?

When I look at your videos I see leftovers of girls that nobody wants. Maybe that's ok for newbies but when you get here and see the real Ukraine you'll realize you can do so much better.
Thats a pretty harsh statement. Marks women are pre-selected and screened to be sincere good wife material. They are not random women in public. His women are also all attractive, feminine and look wholesome from what i can see. Do your eyes have a problem?

Lets see what kind of women you are dating on your own. Mind posting some pics of you and your dates there? Lol. I dare you. Put up or shut up. If you cant, then youre full of it.

Furthermore, if you were really happy dating in ukraine now, you wouldn't feel the need to be bashing others now or acting like youre jealous of marks tours. Happy people dont try to bring down others. Only unhappy frustrated people do. We all know this. Successful people dont try to tear down others the way you are doing, since they have no need to feel vindictive. So your claims have no credibility. You sound bitter and envious of marks success and his clients success.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

You've been to Russia and Ukraine and things didn't go well for you so now you're in Asia. As I said before guys who strike out in Eastern Europe usually go to Asia for easier pickings.

No I am not going to post pics of my dates. They would not appreciate that. Come here and see for yourself how beautiful the women are. No need to go on any "tours". Just come here to Ukraine yourself. Make your own tour.
Last edited by Voyager1 on September 11th, 2017, 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Edward Davis
Freshman Poster

Post by Mark Edward Davis »

Voyager1 has a different goal in mind. If you want to "Bang Ukraine" then buy the book by that same title. He is right you can find young, beautiful women to bang that are 20 years younger and it won't cost anything.

I only work with men who are looking for a life partner - a marriage relationship. That's the title of this section of the forum.

I'm not here criticizing his choice. He shouldn't be criticizing other men's choice.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Voyager1

I was always under the impression that ukraine is hard country to meet girls. Good for you if your successful.

For other guys they may not have that and would pay someone as a guide or match maker.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:Whatever. I just had sex this morning with a slender Ukrainian girl 17 years my jr. Can you say the same?

You've been to Russia and Ukraine and things didn't go well for you so now you're in Asia. As I said before guys who strike out in Eastern Europe usually go to Asia for easier pickings.

UKRAINE rocks. I will be staying here a long time.

No I am not going to post pics of my dates. They would not appreciate that. Come here and see for yourself how beautiful the women are. No need to go on any "tours". Just come here to Ukraine yourself. Make your own tour.
Yeah I can say the same. Anyone can. But there's no evidence that it's true. Most men who boast have zero evidence to support it and tend to be full of it when you check out their claim. They also have no proof of it. Guys who really do get great sex regularly don't need to talk about it. They also don't need to bitch on forums either.

Men with true confidence based on real success and results in life, such as Chuck Norris, Steven Seagal and Rocky Balboa, usually try to bring others UP and try to make others stronger. They don't bash others doing well for no reason like that. This includes Mark Davis too. He has married his dream girl and has a successful romance tour company. So he is a man with real confidence based on real success in life. Such men have no need to bring down others.

Thus your claims to success in Ukraine are highly suspect. What's more.................

I checked your IP, the IP of your last post where you claimed to have banged a young Ukrainian girl 17 years younger than you, and guess what? Your IP is listed as belonging to Cloudflare, a proxy company from San Francisco, CA. When I googled your IP, I found that all the IP tracing sites either listed your IP as being in San Francisco, CA, or Frankfurt, Germany. It seems that the Cloudflare server near you, which is caching this site into its local servers, for faster delivery to your browser, is in Germany!

However, if you are in Ukraine, then the nearest Cloudflare server is in Kiev, the capitol of Ukraine! See here:

https://www.cloudflare.com/network-map/

As you can see on the map, the nearest Cloudflare server to you if you are in Ukraine, is Kiev, not Frankfurt, Germany. So if your local server is in Germany, then you must be there in Germany, or in the US near San Francisco. Either way, your story is highly suspect based on this hard evidence. Any guy can BS. And most western guys I've known do.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Voyager1 has a different goal in mind. If you want to "Bang Ukraine" then buy the book by that same title. He is right you can find young, beautiful women to bang that are 20 years younger and it won't cost anything.

I only work with men who are looking for a life partner - a marriage relationship. That's the title of this section of the forum.

I'm not here criticizing his choice. He shouldn't be criticizing other men's choice.
Why does it have to be either or? Why can't a guy be looking for a wife but willing to have some fun along the way? That's me. I'm open. I'm marriage minded. Most of these ladies are too. Who knows, this young lady that I'm having relations with may turn into my wife.

Don't pigeon hole people Mark and say that things have to be done only one way - your way. Because you make money that way don't you Mark.
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston - sorry you are confused about my IP address but you can rest assured that I'm in the nations capitol - Kyiv, Ukraine.

In a way that's good that my IP address is not easily traceable, or that you're confused about it, or both. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mark Edward Davis wrote:Voyager1 has a different goal in mind. If you want to "Bang Ukraine" then buy the book by that same title. He is right you can find young, beautiful women to bang that are 20 years younger and it won't cost anything.

Not exactly Mark. If it was easy to get free sex with young girls, then prostitution wouldn't exist and no one would need to pay a prostitute in Ukraine, and the girls asking for money would be out of business. But we all know that's not true.

Free sex with white girls doesn't come easy to any guy. Firstly, white women tend to be hung up on looks and are big on lookism. They generally prefer tall athletic guys. In Ukraine, they prefer guys with bigger frames, similar to what a Russian bear looks like, kind of like your upper torso body type, Mark.

Unless a guy is very attractive to white women, he won't get free sex that easily. Unless of course, he's a smooth talker and lies to them by making promises he can't keep. Women are not wired to have casual sex with no strings attached. At least not most women. Unless they are desperate or nymphomaniacs. Or the guy is hot.

Also, as we all know, most western men online, BS and brag a lot, especially if they are anonymous guys.

Plus, when I checked his IP, it says he's either in Germany or San Francisco. So he is highly suspect and has no proof of his claims, nor any credibility, since he is anonymous.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

chanta76 wrote:Voyager1

I was always under the impression that ukraine is hard country to meet girls. Good for you if your successful.

For other guys they may not have that and would pay someone as a guide or match maker.
It's not hard to meet girls in Ukraine. But it is a bit hard to cold approach girls because they tend to be more reserved and shy than in Russia. However, if you try everyday, I'm sure it's possible. But the thing is, most guys cannot cold approach because we were not brought up to get dates that way. It's not something the average guy is comfortable doing because our society doesn't encourage that kind of behavior. Only a minority of men are good at it.

However, even if you meet girls in Ukraine, they won't date any guy. They are picky and being white girls, they are into lookism and really care about looks, more than asian women do. I suppose there are exceptions, but you'd have to live there long term to find girls that will like you if you're not a good looking guy.

Most guys don't have a lot of vacation time, so Mark's tours may be suited for them.

We don't know anything about Voyager 1. He has no proof of anything he says. He won't even show his photo. In contrast, me and Mark gladly and openly show our photos online, so we are more credible and transparent. We don't know if this guy is good at picking up girls or not. Or if he is a good looking guy or not.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 wrote:

Why does it have to be either or? Why can't a guy be looking for a wife but willing to have some fun along the way? That's me. I'm open. I'm marriage minded. Most of these ladies are too. Who knows, this young lady that I'm having relations with may turn into my wife.

Don't pigeon hole people Mark and say that things have to be done only one way - your way. Because you make money that way don't you Mark.
Because if a guy just shows up in Ukraine and tries to date girls, even if he has some lined up, it's a risk. He could get scammed. The girls could flake out on him. They could use him. They could turn out to be gold digger or serial daters. Etc. Anything can happen. Didn't you watch Steve Neese's videos above? He went into that. Even Steve himself got deceived by a lady he dated there, I think. The guys who use Mark's tours want no risk. They want a quality wife, and are prepared to do whatever it takes. They don't have time to take risks. Plus, most guys only have a limited vacation time of one or two weeks a year. They cannot afford to live in Ukraine for months and try to find a wife. You gotta consider all that.

Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Winston wrote:We don't know anything about Voyager 1. He has no proof of anything he says. He won't even show his photo. In contrast, me and Mark gladly and openly show our photos online, so we are more credible and transparent. We don't know if this guy is good at picking up girls or not. Or if he is a good looking guy or not.
I'm not necessarily looking to post my photos or photos of my girlfriends online, especially not in a forum like this because as we've seen in your case Winston it came back to bite.

I think guys that posts photos of their girlfriends or conquests are quite disrespectful. For now, I'll remain anonymous.
Last edited by Voyager1 on August 5th, 2016, 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.