Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Well rape is what Donald Trump calls it when Muslim, Middle Eastern, Hispanic and black immigrants/refugees (who mysteriously have loads of cash even though they have never created anything the country) mysteriously take white women. You mysteriously take white women that seems like what Trump is talking about. Crypto Muslim traitors in our midst?
So what's the point of this thread then? All this show is your a troll. I mean this thread title is "My dating experiences in Eastern Europe ", but your don't mention about how you met or get girls. Either your selfish or your fake.
Selfish most likely. Same reason I have no intention of ever mentioning my ace up the sleeve for meeting women in Ukraine (and elsewhere). I don't want competition, and especially not from a bunch of cheapskate PUA types, who want sex but don't want to give the girls any money.
But here's some suggestions:
1. English language practice groups.
2. English teacher.
3. Couch surfing and similar meetup groups where locals show visiting foreigners around town.
4. Be alert to indications of interest from saleswoman, such as vendors in the underground passages. They will instantly know you are a foreigner as soon as you open your mouth, maybe sooner if you are not Caucasian and/or are dressed like a foreigner. Problem here is these women don't speak much English. But they can be open to suggestions of making extra money, thigh you have to be tactful as to how you phrase this offer.
5. Hang around the right places and wait for women to ask "how are you doing? Want some company tonight?"
I really don't understand this fetish of running up notch counts and scoring. But if that's what you want, or you're a short Asian guy with an inferiority complex and want to try a tall white beauty at least once in your life, why not just go to the brothels in Germany? No risk of ripoff, since they are regulated and legal. Better prices than in Ukraine, unless you know how to negotiate. Plus a huge selection, so you can try several women in a single visit, with a break between each one resting up and rebuilding energy in the on-site restaurant.
Day game and internet according to guys on roosh v, cheaper and more effective than going clubs where you have to spend lot of cash with no guarantee of success.
Read Bang Ukraine by Roosh V, if anyone knows how to get free gash it must be him and his mob
It is written in 2012, still relevant i would imagine
The time the police where trying to shake us down for some money. I acted totally stupid and like I didn't understand what they were talking about. They finally gave up and left.
Are the police any better now. This was 10 years ago. I have had an experience with a cab outside a bar. I asked him how much and he quoted something extravagant so I just got out and went to the next taxi. I also carried a number of a honest cab driver I used when there.
Last year, I spent some time talking to a pair of young women psychologists, in charge of administering psychological tests to screen out police with tendencies towards corruption. That was part of a large-scale effort to rebuild the entire police force with "clean" police. And this year, I saw some police from NYC in Ukraine, training the locals in American policing tactics (I'd rather they used German police for training, I'd hate to see Ukrainian police adopt American style SWAT teams, etc). So maybe things are changing.
I've had no problems with police myself. Playing dumb is always a good tactic.
Note that the police are not highly paid and will not intervene if you get on the wrong side of powerful people, because no one will back the police up in that case. Shouldn't be a problem for tourists, unless you act like a PUA and go around pestering beautiful women at shopping malls, and one of those beautiful women turns out to be the girlfriend of a gangster who has forbidden her to talk to other men. The police will turn a blind eye as the goons beat you senseless.
The title of my thread is, "My dating experiences in Eastern Europe" not "How I meet women in Eastern Europe". If I decide to do a thread like that then I will.
I am not obliged to tell you how I meet women. This is not for everybody. In other words not everyone should board a plane for Eastern Europe. Some guys have gone to Ukraine, hate Ukrainian women and have vowed never to go again.
1&2 During the time I was teaching English I had only two or three students interested in me. I had one other teacher. I don't think this is the best method but probably the best on Frank's list.
3. Maybe but you could be seen as sexually harassing someone especially if it's in their own home or your home (if you are the host.)
4. Most of those who work in underground passages and kiosks are unattractive and worn. Some of them babushkas. Frank is proposing offering them money for sex? Not my style.
5. Similar to #4.
There are much better venues for meeting women than Frank has suggested.
I think that nightclubs and social events are much better places than Frank has proposed.
1. Every language practice group I went to had at least one young woman interested in me. I'm not attracted to college age women, so I didn't follow up, so I can't say whether the curiosity was strongly sexual or mostly platonic with a slight sexual edge (young women testing their sex appeal on "safe" old men targets).
2. Never taught English myself, but did get dragooned into speaking to a class for free. Three young women crowded around me afterwards, one of them a stunner, the other two plain (those two police psychologists I mentioned earlier). Again, not sure what kind of interest it was, sexual or platonic. I was anxious to get out of the place.
3. Couchsurfing has this thing where visitors and locals get together as a group and tour the city. Nothing to do with staying at people's houses.
4. Well of course most of them fail the mutual attraction test, but there are dozens of such interactions daily. Don't buy fruit from the babuskas, buy from the pretty young woman with no ring on her finger. If she looks bored by you, move on. Otherwise, you have a good prospect.
Btw did you know that the famous Casanova almost always used money to grease the way into women's beds? Something to think about, especially for PUA types who often call themselves modern day Casanovas. Read his memoirs, very interesting.
Nightclubs require staying up late and there is pressure to drink (you could resist the pressure but then you're a party pooper). Out of the question for me and not recommended for anyone who values their health.
Believe me I know a guy who became a Couchsurfing host because he thought he could hit on ladies staying at his place. He only accepts female guests. Not sure how that's worked out for him. Kinda creepy.
Oh yeah I know another guy who spent thousands on the site Anastasiadate and spent further thousands travelling the cities of Ukraine trying to meet the girls he was supposedly writing. Each girl would require an interpreter just to meet. He struck out with every girl
BUT here's the good side. He would invite the interpreter up to his apartment for a drink, get her a bit drunk and would get laid with the interpreter.
So I guess his strategy moved from getting something with the girl he had been writing to having something with the interpreter. At least he had something for his money.
Housing people is the primary function of couchsurfing.org, but they do sponsor these meetups as well. Maybe there is also a meetups.com for Ukraine, which is another good idea. For me, as with nightclubs, there is the issue with these meetings of staying up late, possible pressure to drink, plus I would imagine all the participants are very young. I want women age 35-45, preferably divorcee single mothers open to a summer fling of good sex and a nice sum of cash on top. But I have my secret way of getting these.
The thing I don't understand with guys who object to prostitution, is they end up spending the same amount of money and get the same one night stand as with prostitutes. Plus they have to stay up late and drink and then all the lying and bullshit, as with that guy with the interpreters.
Like I said, read Casanova and see how real men used to do it back when men didn't need the validation of "I'm not paying for it". Or look at how the oligarchs of Ukraine and Russia do it even today.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests