Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

A brief encounter of the Filipina kind (westernized version)

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

A brief encounter of the Filipina kind (westernized version)

Postby Zambales » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:39 pm

Judging by her photo's online she was attractive and she was cute. She was in her thirties and had arrived here from the Philippines over a decade ago. All good up to now.

She was very independent and had a good job. She was a shopaholic. Her words not mine.

She liked Louis Vuitton, Prada & Gucci etc etc etc. She told me if I bought her a gift and she didn't like it, she would return it to me. No gift buying from me then.

She always got what she wanted so she said. I wonder if that included me?

She admitted she was a brat. I must say I do like an honest woman.

She said she was the faithful and loyal type of girl. Not a problem.

She mentioned on her profile that her ideal man would be generous and would pamper her. Suits me fine, I don't want to be ideal!

She wants to go to Dubai and travel around Europe on her own but she didn't seem to like the idea of me going to the Philippines on my own when I mentioned it. Compromise may have been a solution but she adamantly stated earlier that she doesn't compromise.

I weighed up the pros and cons taking into account the excellent rapport we had over the phone. There was a spark but there was also the possibility of an explosion. I didn't have high expectations but what did I have to lose? Fuel to get to the town where she lives which was only an hours drive away and to forfeit a Saturday evening!

The date was set just over a week after first contact.

She was early. I was early. Her photo's matched her appearance. My photo's matched my appearance. She had attitude. I didn't.

We had a drink. Hers was tequila. We went for a meal. She sat diagonally across from me instead of opposite me. At first!

She took a photo of me when I was eating. Uploaded to Facebook before I'd finished my mouthful. Most probably. I had attitude. She didn't.

Her ex of seven years phoned her up during the meal. He may have had attitude.

We left the restaurant. She held my hand. Nobody had attitude.

The morning after and the good rapport on the phone prior to the date continued. Until we argued. She had attitude. I had attitude.

I haven't spoken to her for three days. She may have attitude. I don't.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks but I don't think we're compatible somehow. :wink:
Freshman Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women