Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Best place to travel to lose virginity

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Best place to travel to lose virginity

Postby Blackierobinson » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:39 pm

So after Christmas I was trying to book a flight somewhere and here are the options
I want to go so where warm and I'm kinda on a budget ($3000) so about a week stay

My first plan was Mexico City to meet this girl I've been talking to on Instagram, but if I can't find her I heard the place there is kinda liberal and the girls are stuck up
I was also thinking Houston to meet another chick I talk to on Instagram but she feels like a thot, always going clubbing etc
Then other places I had in mind Columbia, Costa Rico, Venezuela, and Vietnam, because those places fit my budget

I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, perfer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.
Blackierobinson
Freshman Poster

Re: Best place to travel to lose virginity

Postby Ghost » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Blackierobinson wrote:I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, perfer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.

U.S.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Yohan » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:44 pm

Blackierobinson wrote:So after Christmas I was trying to book a flight somewhere and here are the options
I want to go so where warm and I'm kinda on a budget ($3000) so about a week stay
I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, prefer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.

Thailand is a good place, offers everything you need. Warm climate, any kind of woman you can find around Pattaya. Flights to Bangkok are many, no shortage about cheap accommodation, near to airport connected by regular bus service.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:04 am

Yohan wrote:
Blackierobinson wrote:So after Christmas I was trying to book a flight somewhere and here are the options
I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, prefer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.

Thailand is a good place, offers everything you need. Warm climate, any kind of woman you can find around Pattaya. Flights to Bangkok are many, no shortage about cheap accommodation, near to airport connected by regular bus service.

Yohan, Thailand does sound like a great place to go find a wife!!!
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:58 pm

How about Mexico? It's where most men from the States go to lose their virginity. Plus, it's not as expensive as other parts of the world.
Find teaching jobs in China at http://workabroad.today
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:09 pm

zboy1 wrote:How about Mexico? It's where most men from the States go to lose their virginity. Plus, it's not as expensive as other parts of the world.

Zboy1, Mexico also sounds like a great place too and many of the women ( possible good wife material) there are smoking hot looking!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster

Postby OutWest » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:36 pm

Ghost wrote:
Blackierobinson wrote:I am looking more for the girlfriend experience so i can have her for my whole stay and also, perfer trans girls due to fears of getting a girl pregnant, i do not want kids.

U.S.

So....he is looking to have sex with a man who is masquerading as a woman....how special.
Plenty of those in Thailand or the Philippines or he can stay in the USA for some home grown depravity
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:39 pm

Ghost wrote:

U.S.

So if I were to say that women sometimes support their husbands, you would call me a fake Christian. However, you have no problem with this man saying he wants to have sex with another man? Wait. Let me stop laughing at the reprobates.

If you were telling me that I am not a good Christian because I even dared to mention that some women support their husbands, how much stronger should you be admonishing this man, who seeks to commit a sin which God has declared is worthy of the death penalty according to the laws of Moses?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:07 pm

Adama wrote:So if I were to say that women sometimes support their husbands, you would call me a fake Christian.

That's not why I called you a fake.

However, you have no problem with this man saying he wants to have sex with another man? Wait. Let me stop laughing at the reprobates.

Where did I say I don't have a problem with it? Homosexuality is a sick idea, obviously.

If you were telling me that I am not a good Christian because I even dared to mention that some women support their husbands, how much stronger should you be admonishing this man, who seeks to commit a sin which God has declared is worthy of the death penalty according to the laws of Moses?

I called you a fake because you dismiss God's (Biblical God's) way of doing things, paying his system no mind. You believe things, but it doesn't mean anything because you are of the world.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:03 am

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:So if I were to say that women sometimes support their husbands, you would call me a fake Christian.

That's not why I called you a fake.

However, you have no problem with this man saying he wants to have sex with another man? Wait. Let me stop laughing at the reprobates.

Where did I say I don't have a problem with it? Homosexuality is a sick idea, obviously.

I called you a fake because you dismiss God's (Biblical God's) way of doing things, paying his system no mind. You believe things, but it doesn't mean anything because you are of the world.

If you are about the Bible, then you should have admonished this man for being a homosexual, which is a blatant breech of the law, which is worthy of death by God's law, while women working outside the home isn't. Like I said, you strain at a gnat to swallow a camel.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 am

Adama wrote:If you are about the Bible, then you should have admonished this man for being a homosexual, which is a blatant breech of the law, which is worthy of death by God's law, while women working outside the home isn't. Like I said, you strain at a gnat to swallow a camel.

OK. Blackierobinson, I admonish you. Don't f**k trannies.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:15 am

By the way, Adama, you should consider that the ideas of jobs and careers are modern inventions, and did not exist in Biblical times. However, make no mistake: God would not support women having "careers" and otherwise working outside the home in the employ of a corporation. That is indivisible from women becoming barren whores, disruption of the family unit, and population decline.

Thus your thump-the-Bible-but-disregard-the-morality-therein is far more dangerous. The OP may want to f**k homosexuals, which is filthy and disgusting, but you, on the other hand will gladly accept immoral things that are civilization destroyers. Homosexuality is no threat to societies as long as they don't receive support and subsidies from the government, corporations, people, etc. Women having jobs and careers is inherently destructive of the family unit and thus destructive to societies.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:03 am

Ghost wrote:The OP may want to f**k homosexuals, which is filthy and disgusting, but you, on the other hand will gladly accept immoral things that are civilization destroyers. Homosexuality is no threat to societies as long as they don't receive support and subsidies from the government, corporations, people, etc. Women having jobs and careers is inherently destructive of the family unit and thus destructive to societies.

That just proves you're a complete fool who strains at a gnat in order to swallow a camel. Women working outside the home is more destructive to the family than homosexuality , or the same, in your mind. That's your interpretation of God's law, showing your blindness. Homosexuality is far, far worse than women working outside the home. One carries the death penalty it is so bad. The other doesn't even have a listed penalty. You're a fool who can't distinguish something that should be done to create the optimal, versus that which should never be done ever.

In other words, the vast majority of people will be willing to compromise on women working outside of the home, and many will do it reluctantly even while knowing the law. Contrast that with intercourse with homosexuals masquerading as women. That should never be done, and most people would never do that unless they hate God. Which one is God going to pour His wrath out on FOR SURE? Which one has He definitely said will burn in hell?

I shouldn't bother with you, cause you know, you're a reprobate and unable to come to the knowledge of the truth. You won't even recognize any of this which I have been attempting to show you, about the depths of your darkness.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Ghost » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:46 am

It wouldn't have a listed penalty in the Bible because jobs and careers didn't exist in Biblical times. (Well, you could say jobs have always existed, but not in the modern sense.) Both are blights - my point was that homosexuality isn't going to be able to do much harm if it isn't supported and subsidized. This is why homosexuality is currently so destructive in the West. It (apparently) can't be completely eradicated because sexuality is not only genetic but can also be learned behavior: there will likely always be a small percentage of deviants. That said, I should've said the same for women and careers because it only happens when it is subsidized by taxes and resources governments steal from men. Evil takes a foothold in societies when people support it, which then becomes the government and business supporting it.

Your understanding is paltry as usual, Adama. Women having careers isn't just not optimal; it is a backwards and barbaric practice that destroys civilizations.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Sackler » Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 pm

Thailand or the Phils is adequate. No need to reinvent the wheel this early.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women