Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Pick-Up Lines Only For America?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Pick-Up Lines Only For America?

Postby Wolfeye » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Hey, everyone. I was wondering whether those pick-up lines & "say these things" type stuff work with foreign women or is it jsut Americans? See, I notice there are a lot of cultural traits that cause dating problems in America ("negative identity," always trying to be be someone's well-spring/battery/generator, lack of honesty/accuracy/directness, work takes up most of life & things get seen in a work/business way, having a lot of "gas & brakes" situations- like if the woman goes to bed with the guy she's a slut & if she doesn't she's an ice-queen, etc...). I wonder if all these dating strategies are just tailored for these conditions.
Experienced Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women