Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Who pays for the girl when YOU ask her out?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Who pays for the girl when YOU ask her out?

Postby Kradmelder » Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 pm

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:I no longer pay because I no longer ask them out. I do not want to listen to their deceitful self absorbed bs all evening at my expense. I just pomp them. Since that can only be done behind closed doors, why ask them out? Those that want to be wined and dined as a whore's payment for sex, please look elsewhere.

I am just curious, do you want your son to become like you? Or your daughter to be treated like that?
It is personal question, you are not obliged to reply.

Look I have answered you on this issue many times and this is the last time I will answer you, then I will this ignore you regarding this question. About every other man gets it, why don't you?

For young people you can still meet a decent white white woman, but they are rare. Good white women are snapped up by 25. The good ones don't divorce and men don't leave good women. If you are in the second market for over 25 the pickings are not the same. Just pump and dump potential. The good ones are already taken. So I treat them accordingly.

My kids and I are not exactly in the same market are we? They are raised old school. And both are racially aware. They both know what to marry.

As a precaution in my will there is a clause that their inheritance will never be part of the community of property when they marry. There is an age limit built in. So no heifer or the male equivalent will ever run out on them and take what I built up. So it protects them against true love bs.

There is also a clause if they marry non-white they get nothing. Not even university paid for. But already I know they won't. An old mate i grew up with from same home town is administrator of the estate so I know he will follow thisigns if I die tomorrow.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby Russian1860 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Look I have answered you on this issue many times and this is the last time I will answer you, then I will this ignore you regarding this question. About every other man gets it, why don't you?
My kids and I are not exactly in the same market are we? They are raised old school.

Chill out. I didn’t demand you to respond personal questions.
Now I got you, that until 25, woman might be normal, but staring from 26 she becomes a trash. :P

I am a bit making fun of you with such kind of questions, and you know that. I am sure, you don’t want neither your son, nor daughter to have the same thinking like you. And I questioned you, so that to push you to think wider. You - doesn’t mean he, she, or they. That is applicable towards other people as well, whom you estimate according to the color of skin, gender or nationality.

You are a good wise jocund man, according to your posts. Stay the same.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Postby nomadphilippines » Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:37 pm

lol guys need to take a chill pill?
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Postby anngrant » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:35 am

Definitely, a girl pays for you both :D :lol:
anngrant
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women