Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How many partners have you had?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

How many partners have you had?

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:29 am

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/moneybox/2015/05/sex_history_calculator_is_your_number_of_sexual_partners_low_average_or.html

I thought I was average but according to this data I am in the upper 20%. Hard to tell since I can't remember them all so may be higher :lol: Some of them I don't even want to remember :lol: I never would have thought I would be in male slut range :lol:

If you assume most men lie upwards, and women downwards, I may be even higher. Winston is probably a 1%er :lol:

They say the average for men is 9 and for women 4. The men must be sleeping with someone, so it is probably an overestimate for men and under for women. The real average is probably around 6 or 7. Hard to imagine it being so low.

Of course this data is for america, which may be more conservative than other countries.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Re: How many partners have you had?

Postby Will N. Dowd » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:38 am

I'm apparently in the top 9% of Men in my age range, mostly thanks to Filipinas.
Will N. Dowd
Freshman Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:49 am

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm apparently in the top 9% of Men in my age range, mostly thanks to Filipinas.

:lol: The age range thing can skew results. They are five year gaps. In 5 years it is easy to add another 6 or 7 or more. :lol: A life time average :lol:

I must admit I don't seek out large numbers, only 1 regular one. Just their demands for relationshits force you to move on.
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Postby Zambales » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:50 pm

I don't know the exact number. I guess around a dozen, maybe slightly more. I put both 12 and 15 in on separate occasions and it says I've done the deed with more people than over 60% of my peers both times. Didn't think it would be that high.
Zambales
Junior Poster

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Zambales wrote:I don't know the exact number. I guess around a dozen, maybe slightly more. I put both 12 and 15 in on separate occasions and it says I've done the deed with more people than over 60% of my peers both times. Didn't think it would be that high.

So you are about average. Being married will bring down your rating. If I put in my number just when I got divorced I was just below average. All those years with just one brings your rating right down :lol: Then after getting divorced I started shooting ahead like a race horse sniffing the finishing line :lol:
Kradmelder
Junior Poster

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women