How many partners have you had?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

How many partners have you had?

Post by Kradmelder »

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/mone ... ge_or.html

I thought I was average but according to this data I am in the upper 20%. Hard to tell since I can't remember them all so may be higher :lol: Some of them I don't even want to remember :lol: I never would have thought I would be in male slut range :lol:

If you assume most men lie upwards, and women downwards, I may be even higher. Winston is probably a 1%er :lol:

They say the average for men is 9 and for women 4. The men must be sleeping with someone, so it is probably an overestimate for men and under for women. The real average is probably around 6 or 7. Hard to imagine it being so low.

Of course this data is for america, which may be more conservative than other countries.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Re: How many partners have you had?

Post by Will N. Dowd »

I'm apparently in the top 9% of Men in my age range, mostly thanks to Filipinas.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Will N. Dowd wrote:I'm apparently in the top 9% of Men in my age range, mostly thanks to Filipinas.

:lol: The age range thing can skew results. They are five year gaps. In 5 years it is easy to add another 6 or 7 or more. :lol: A life time average :lol:

I must admit I don't seek out large numbers, only 1 regular one. Just their demands for relationshits force you to move on.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I don't know the exact number. I guess around a dozen, maybe slightly more. I put both 12 and 15 in on separate occasions and it says I've done the deed with more people than over 60% of my peers both times. Didn't think it would be that high.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:I don't know the exact number. I guess around a dozen, maybe slightly more. I put both 12 and 15 in on separate occasions and it says I've done the deed with more people than over 60% of my peers both times. Didn't think it would be that high.
So you are about average. Being married will bring down your rating. If I put in my number just when I got divorced I was just below average. All those years with just one brings your rating right down :lol: Then after getting divorced I started shooting ahead like a race horse sniffing the finishing line :lol:
foodchain11
Freshman Poster

Post by foodchain11 »

I have kept a list which I believe to be accurate. So, having just turned 54, I have bedded 42 women ranging in age from 18 to 46. According to the calculator that's in the top 10 percent. They were just normal gfs but at least a half dozen of those were filipinas. I only in the last decade realized how doable it is to go after very women -- can be frustrating but is totally worth it. I have dated about a dozen girls from 18-24 and I believe that to be the best age bracket because there's no baggage. The only thing I would caution about very young ones is that their bodies do change, so if the very slender body initially attracted you might be unpleasantly surprised after a couple years. The one that I'm sticking with is age 34 and exotically ultra-thin yet somehow curvy. I feel like that's a safer bet because at that age she's unlikely to suddenly put on weight or grow fuller like the really young ones can. Just my $.02
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Kradmelder wrote:
October 19th, 2016, 1:29 am
They say the average for men is 9 and for women 4. The men must be sleeping with someone, so it is probably an overestimate for men and under for women. The real average is probably around 6 or 7. Hard to imagine it being so low.
See, it is actually not normal to be able to go with lots of women. Most men think hooking up with many women is an honor. But what they don't know is, it may actually count toward their shame.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.