Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Re: Why Approaching Women in Public is Pointless

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 12th, 2017, 7:48 pm

Adama wrote:
December 12th, 2017, 5:33 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
September 5th, 2017, 9:31 pm
I think you should approach women in public OFTEN and get the number quickly. Why?

-Dating is a numbers game and as Wayne Gretzky said, "You miss 100% of the shots you do not take."

-Attractive women get hit on rarely in public because most guys are too scared to do so. Your doing so shows balls and will get you success more than you think.

Now for the downsides of approaching women in public.
Are you still actively approaching women in the USA? Do you still hold this opinion while in the US?
Heck Yes!

What I can tell you is that since men have been understandably gun shy about coming up to women, the women are actually very receptive to it now. The only problem is other men or her female protectors who like to stand close to eavesdrop or interfere.

Women crave attention and even if they later shoot you down, some of them like the fact that you have the balls to approach when so many others do not.

My thing is I always approach with a friendly, matter of fact, or comedic vibe in the beginning and matter of factly suggest getting together soon afterwards. It has been working I must say because most men are too scared these days.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 » March 19th, 2018, 6:27 pm

"...Lots of men are starting to catch on that for many American women, flirtation is just a sport to feed their egos glory..." - well, I agree with you this makes sense...

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » March 23rd, 2018, 5:51 pm

mand38 wrote:
March 19th, 2018, 6:27 pm
"...Lots of men are starting to catch on that for many American women, flirtation is just a sport to feed their egos glory..." - well, I agree with you this makes sense...
This validation, this emotion, is all many of them want. The evil women want this more than they want to have a connection or romance. Many women simply live for this.

Attraction and rejection is their glory. In other words, they have evil for their pride. That's how they prove to themselves that they are special, beautiful, worthy; how they can get any man they want.

Good women are not able to flirt for sport, and they would not, because their conscience would convict them, and because they abide in truth and not dishonesty. A good woman is kind and truthful. In fact, a good woman would have no idea how to do this, and it would probably never even come into her mind, because she's not evil. But evil women are very successful in this, because in their mind, they are the only person who matters, because in their minds they only have to honor themselves.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.