Replacing PUA with P4P

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Replacing PUA with P4P

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:But the problem is still the initial contact...
Nothing for it but the old fashioned way of getting out there. Talk to women in queues, restaurants etc. I avoid bars. Too obvious. Just don't make them think it is a public date in the evening.

I often meet them on my bike when I stop due rain, buy veggies etc. Smile at them and they usually want to talk to a fit biker.had 2 heifers tell me shame it is raining come and join us. Had drinks got their number saying I will take you for a ride, then banged one of them for a while. Hot one indulging in her I'm banging a biker fetish.

You could try dating sites but the quality is low. Women that can't meet men normally. As a last resort you can bang a fatties or a 5 from there.
Alright, I don’t think we are going to bridge the gap here. You are probably bigger and better looking than me, but the main advantages you have with skanks are that you are visibly prosperous, as a result you can afford a hobby popular with skanks (biking) and you get to blow away darkie thieves. If I had those advantages, then of course I could get more ass than a toilet seat and the goal would be to minimize the damaging side effects - as with you. But of course it is not the case with me or indeed most Western men. Hence your advice is only potentially helpful at a late stage. It looks like I will have to be the trailblazer on this idea.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

cornfed wrote:If I were content to shrink wrap my privates and pay a couple of hundred bucks to empty my balls occasionally there would be no problem. I just want a better deal for me and lots of other men.
Kradmelder wrote:Things like bringing groceries, gift voucher to a boutique for nice clothes or to a spa will make them appreciated and feminine.
Rather make the payments in luxuries they like but can't afford that makes time with you fun. Fancy food, booze, clothes, money for fancy salons nails and massage. Heifers love that shit that makes them feel superior to other women
Well then you guys just run full circle towards traditional 'provider' "game". But as stated many times though, this doesn't work in USA with sexually appealing skanks, thus modern "game". Kradmelders tall biker "game" is more in line with what they need, whether it would work for him in USA is another matter, maybe he can share how it went for him there.

Perhaps If you can get this 'better deal', you've solved the core issues and there would be no need for this thread, at least named as it is.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

droid wrote:Well then you guys just run full circle towards traditional 'provider' "game". But as stated many times though, this doesn't work in USA with sexually appealing skanks, thus modern "game".
You don’t get it. In the past sexually desirable females either haven’t been desperate for money or weren’t prepared to accept money with any level of directness for sex. I believe that now many are. This is an idea whose time has come.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

droid wrote:
cornfed wrote:If I were content to shrink wrap my privates and pay a couple of hundred bucks to empty my balls occasionally there would be no problem. I just want a better deal for me and lots of other men.
Kradmelder wrote:Things like bringing groceries, gift voucher to a boutique for nice clothes or to a spa will make them appreciated and feminine.
Rather make the payments in luxuries they like but can't afford that makes time with you fun. Fancy food, booze, clothes, money for fancy salons nails and massage. Heifers love that shit that makes them feel superior to other women
Well then you guys just run full circle towards traditional 'provider' "game". But as stated many times though, this doesn't work in USA with sexually appealing skanks, thus modern "game". Kradmelders tall biker "game" is more in line with what they need, whether it would work for him in USA is another matter, maybe he can share how it went for him there.

Perhaps If you can get this 'better deal', you've solved the core issues and there would be no need for this thread, at least named as it is.
What you call game is basically nothing more than providing women with the better life they want that they cannot afford themselves because they don't have the skills to finance the standard of life they want. Kunt is fuelled by money. You can't afford petrol, you are not going anywhere. The hot kunt is like a big SUV or a ferrari. It requires much fuel. Fatties and 5s are like subcompacts. Cheap to run. The cheap kunt is cheap because those heifers know the value of their kunt is limited so they give sex easier in the hope of getting a man to support their Walmarts shopping. The hot kunt wants a a man that affords their salons and boutiques, so they hold out for that. Only the young hot late teens early 20s give it away to bad boys. They grow out of that because someone must support their lifestyle. It wont be them as they are lazy and usually dumb.

There is a balance between high quantity low class kunt and more quality kunt. I used to go for the latter. But I realised the sex isn't all that great and the BS factor and drama is high. So I moved down a bit, but not down to ugly drunk broken down bar sluts. Just passable looks, min BS and good in bed. The approach for the hot kunt must be showing them you can provide and exotic fun lifestyle. For the lower class, just you can afford what is luxury to them, like good meals, nice vehicle, fun times and maybe help them out with bills, and treats like doing their hair and nails as if they are quality heifer.

Cornfed wants low expense. That in effect negates the high class heifer. In my experience they are not worth the trouble anyway. Meeting the passable ones means placing himself where they gather. Do they have coffee shops in walmarts? :lol: Just joking. Church is where they go but those types are out for husbands so you may meet decent ones there, but not for p4p. That is strictly relationship to sign on the dotted line hand over the farm material. What does your average A grade grain-fed breeding heifer (not A1 bloodline or low fat quality veld grazed heifer) do on her time off when she doesn't have funds to do what she really wants to do? Answer that question and you can put yourself in a place to meet them and suggest something better than they are used to, for sex of course. What can you offer? If you know that, then the ones where that is just out of reach is your target herd. That provides here not only with better quality graze, but bragging rights to her friends and the ability to play lead heifer.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Sure sounds like Cornfed is going to need hundreds of thousands of dollars to even start this. It is interesting to see the musings of this unrealistic fantasy. He's too good for prostitutes and girlfriends and wives. Therefore a whole new category of woman must be created to please these guys. Now this is truly something new.

If you want a mistress, why not France? France has everything you seek. Only problem is, the French tribe itself is dying out.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
droid wrote:Well then you guys just run full circle towards traditional 'provider' "game". But as stated many times though, this doesn't work in USA with sexually appealing skanks, thus modern "game".
You don’t get it. In the past sexually desirable females either haven’t been desperate for money or weren’t prepared to accept money with any level of directness for sex. I believe that now many are. This is an idea whose time has come.
By "past" you must mean the abnormal period of the 1950's through 1970's, when the rich allowed the middle class to expand in the developed world due to fears about the appeal of communism. Now we are reverting to the normal state of affairs, where most people are poor. In this natural state, women have always been open to exchanges of money for sex, though usually in a way that conceals the exchange. In the FSU, they call it sponsorship when a rich old man like me helps a young woman with educational and other expenses in exchange for companionship. The idea is definitely coming back to the USA, hence all the sugardaddy dating websites. But it's best to work in person rather than with these dating websites.

Adama is also offering money for sex, because he is offering marriage (or child support if the marriage fails for whatever reason). He is just too much of a baby to understand that marriage is a contract enforced by the state, and thus money is involved, big money.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
By "past" you must mean the abnormal period of the 1950's through 1970's, when the rich allowed the middle class to expand in the developed world due to fears about the appeal of communism. Now we are reverting to the normal state of affairs, where most people are poor. In this natural state, women have always been open to exchanges of money for sex, though usually in a way that conceals the exchange. In the FSU, they call it sponsorship when a rich old man like me helps a young woman with educational and other expenses in exchange for companionship. The idea is definitely coming back to the USA, hence all the sugardaddy dating websites. But it's best to work in person rather than with these dating websites.

Adama is also offering money for sex, because he is offering marriage (or child support if the marriage fails for whatever reason). He is just too much of a baby to understand that marriage is a contract enforced by the state, and thus money is involved, big money.
Do you only have child support? We pay a child support, which is based on providing a standard of living they are used to, expenses like school and medical and sport proportional to income of each parent, and Kunt support just for her (on top of what she pilfers from what should go to kids), which is based on a fixed amount of time since divorce and her income. Basically If she runs off and hasn't worked for 20 years your are in a world of hurt. If you had kids and divorced her soon after and she kept a job you may get away with just child support.

I pay like $600 per month. But she has a very good salary so i never had to pay for her besides half the rent and food ( for the kids), pay her out so I can keep the house, a new car etc. Average salaries here are probably $2000 per month. Many men are wiped out and they also take half your pension, which they force you to cash in at a big loss.

Anyone who thinks marriage is cheap is living in la la land. It is the most expensive sex around and you pay whether you get it or not, and still long after you don't get it and some other man is getting it. Work it out as a cost for each pomp you got and you will see it was far more than any whore.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
I don't get why men like you only see one doom and gloom possibility when doing the right thing, but you never consider the evil that comes from doing the wrong thing.

I know there is this fantasy that all men are like you, and that all men will be in the same child support boat as you (think you would have been in). However, there are men blessed by God who will not have to endure such fundamentally terrible things.

There are some men who know when a woman is good and don't put her into the human merchandise category. That is your problem. You think human life is nothing but financial figures. You don't realize that a man has inherent worth simply as a child of God, and that not all women are trading their sexuality for money. But because you can't believe the truth, and because you think the truth is a disgusting thing and that you've found much better, you can't see that the truth still is better than the alternatives you've chosen for yourself. Not everyone is going to get caught in feminism's snare.

You don't even see Fschmidt worried about it. Nor MrMan or any of the other men married to Filipinas living in the states.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Adama wrote:You don't even see Fschmidt worried about it. Nor MrMan or any of the other men married to Filipinas living in the states.
All these men are supporting their wives financially to some extent, I would assume. They're not just sitting at home playing while their wife goes to work in the morning to pay the bills. Though there are couples where the husband is supported by the wife. Is that what you are planning, Adama?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:By "past" you must mean the abnormal period of the 1950's through 1970's, when the rich allowed the middle class to expand in the developed world due to fears about the appeal of communism.
Yes, but as far as females were concerned this period continued right up to the present due to welfare and various affirmative action, corporate whore type “jobs”. Now finally increasing numbers of the sluts are being reduced to whoring their asses out for dimes like they have always deserved.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:Now finally increasing numbers of the sluts are being reduced to whoring their asses out for dimes like they have always deserved.
I would like to boldface "sluts, whoring, asses, dimes, deserved" but I'm on a smartphone and don't know how. Those words indicate an attitude that may explain why you are having problems meeting women in person.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

retiredfrank wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Now finally increasing numbers of the sluts are being reduced to whoring their asses out for dimes like they have always deserved.
I would like to boldface "sluts, whoring, asses, dimes, deserved" but I'm on a smartphone and don't know how. Those words indicate an attitude that may explain why you are having problems meeting women in person.
Just stating the obvious facts. It really could be a great time if handled right.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Adama wrote:You don't even see Fschmidt worried about it. Nor MrMan or any of the other men married to Filipinas living in the states.
All these men are supporting their wives financially to some extent, I would assume. They're not just sitting at home playing while their wife goes to work in the morning to pay the bills. Though there are couples where the husband is supported by the wife. Is that what you are planning, Adama?
Adama is planning what every marrying person is planning: live happily ever after, eternal bliss, this one is different and it will last. Every person marrying thinks this. No one marries thinking it won't last or I will be miserable. But reality is over 50% don't last and of the rest the vast majority are miserable but won't divorce because they can't afford it, religion, fear of being alone, the kids etc.

Not ever having been married he has no experience personally and thinks of bliss. No Minister will tell you there is every likelihood of misery. But reality all around you shows you the facts.

I wish Adama every chance of happiness as he is a good oke and his heart is right. But he has the same chance as a salmon swimming upstream. The only real happiness coming from marriage are kids, if you are blessed to have them and raise them right. You might wish that heifer gone, but you will never wish the kids gone. The heifer may leave, kids will never leave and you will be attached to them for life. Not to the heifer. 50% you will split and another 45% will wish you were.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

retiredfrank wrote:
Smartphone? Im shocked. I thought only women got those things :lol: I have a samsung but all phones the buttons are too small for my fingers so typing right is very slow and difficult and that damn autocorrect and predicting words makes it even worse. You dont even notice and it has added words or changed them.

But those phones do learn. I just have to type the letters Ka now and the phone inserts kaffir or kaffer :lol: :lol:

Cornfed has a bigger problem. When he sees women he must train himself to say ladies. Otherwise if he says 'Morning sluts, whores, skanks' his chance of getting a p4p will drop to zero :lol:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Why do people here only think in extremes?