Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:16 am

Here's an unbelievably hot photo of Dianne in front of my home. She looks perfect in it! (ignore the stupid broom that shouldn't have been in the picture)

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby gmm567 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:39 pm

Diane is gorgeous. The baby is cute too.
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 pm

Some newer pictures of Dianne and Angelo:

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:30 pm

Last edited by Winston on Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:17 am

Dianne looks so hot from the back and side :) What a figure!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:32 pm

Angelo is Two Years Old now!

Hi all,
I forgot to let you all know that our baby just turned two a few weeks ago! We had a party at home with videoke. My advisor Ladislav came too. He even showed the kids some funny sound effects.

Angelo can talk now and answer simple questions, but mostly in Pampangan. He can point to people and objects by their names, and knows how to ask for things he wants. Everyday he seems to learn new words and says them better. It's pretty exciting. Dianne says that most babies at two can't talk this well, so he must be pretty bright.

But he still has this moodiness and is very aggressive and violent. It's like he tries to break everything he can get his hands on. It's very annoying. And he is very adamant about getting his way. When he wants something, he wants it NOW.

When he is moody, he throws tantrums a lot and cries suddenly for no reason. He hits me when he feels like it, like when I touch Dianne or take something out of his hands. He acts like every object in the universe belongs to him. Taking things out of his hand throws him into a tantrum.

This often puts me in a no win situation, where he tries to break something, even in a store, and when I stop him and pry it out of his hands, he gets mad and tries to hit me or punch me or screams out loud in the process. What do you do with such a wild animal? I've asked myself this many times. Dianne won't let me spank him other than give him a slap on the wrist. And I can't cage him up like a wild animal cause he's human (even though at times he does act like a wild animal, he is so messy and uncivilized).

Not all babies are like this though. Other people's babies seem far more quiet and well behaved. We just happen to be unlucky in this regard, to have a trouble maker type.

I just hope that bad side of him evens out eventually. We have a theory about it though. Since Dianne and I both have bad tempers and are impatient in different ways, if Angelo has both our traits, then he has both our bad tempers put together, which means he has twice the short fuse that we have! Scary huh?

It's very trying to your patience, I have to say, and sometimes I lose it. But it teaches you to try to react to hostility and aggressiveness by returning kindness and love. It's very hard though. I certainly am not cut out for it. But Dianne is better at it.

Regards,
Winston

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:16 pm

Some new swimsuit photos of Dianne!

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Mr S » Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:00 pm

Which hotel is that at? Seems like a nice pool. I like pools with sit down chairs inside them so you can drink at the bar...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:30 pm

Mr S wrote:Which hotel is that at? Seems like a nice pool. I like pools with sit down chairs inside them so you can drink at the bar...

It's in Wild Orchid. They've doubled in size and have two big swimming pools now. They look very nice and are next to each other. If you go there an consume 500p in food and drinks, they let you swim for free there.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby lovesong » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:15 am

Hi Winston,

I know this is an older thread but I just wanted to congratulate you on your beautiful child and wife. Forgive me if you've covered this on other threads but can you give some basic differences between Filipina women, Russian women (Korean and Japanese women as well if you've had experience?)

Thanks
lovesong
Freshman Poster

Postby ErikHeaven » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Your one blessed guy Winston. Congrats.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Postby lovesong » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:22 am

Scratch my last post. I just read many of the other threads and got a lot of good info.

Thanks to everyone for sharing.
lovesong
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Some recent photos of Dianne that I took around my hotel swimming pool. She was using my netbook while I swam.

Dianne and her best friend Wendy. If any of you are interested, Wendy is taking applications. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby zboy1 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Wendy is cute! Is she available? Can I get her email or something?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women