Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 am

zboy1 wrote:Wendy is cute! Is she available? Can I get her email or something?

She's in an unhappy relationship with a local guy and is looking for a new guy I heard. Yeah Dianne said I can PM you Wendy's email address if you want.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby zboy1 » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:44 am

zboy1 wrote:Wendy is cute! Is she available? Can I get her email or something?

Wendy is here again visiting Dianne. I asked her and she said ok you can have her email. I just PMed it to you.

Btw, here is another pic of Wendy that I took with my smart phone. This one was taken when she was talking to Dianne outside of the Mexican restaurant we were eating at. I stepped out and took this photo of her.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:25 pm

A photo of Wendy and Dianne that I took today.

Me, Dianne and Angelo in the swimming pool today.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Jacaré » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:56 am

Very nice pictures Winston! I'm happy to see you have such a loving family! Enjoy and rejoice it my friend! Your son is adorable! Give him the best example so he can turn out a great man!

I'd love to meet and have a few drinks with you when I return to the Phils. Are you going to be staying in Angeles for the next few months?

Cheers!
Jacaré
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:41 pm

Hi all,
Here are some photos of Angelo and Dianne from my last visit with them that I forgot to post.

Here is Angelo. As you can see, he looks a lot more like Dianne now.

At Ocean Park, an aquarium theme park in Manila.

Check this out. This underside of a barracuda looks like a face. How can that be? lol

Inside a snow room with simulated snow. It doesn't snow in the Philippines so this is an exotic attraction to locals.

Falling snow animation in gif image below. I don't know where the animation came from. I never put it there. Must be some auto feature in the camera that I don't know about. Strange.

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Continued from previous post.

Later that night, we are at Greenbelt in Makati, an large upscale shopping center with restaurants. Rock and his date meet up with us. Rock does not want his photos to be posted, but you can see the date he brought along below to the left of Dianne and Angelo. He met her online. Her body type represents the type of figure that Rock goes for. As you can see, she is pretty tall too.

Here is a TV celebrity in the Philippines that we met inside the mall. There is a photo of me and Rock with her too, but I can't post it because I'm not allowed to post photos of Rock here. lol. When I talked to her, she was nice. I told her about my website too. lol

Two sexy girls I photoed the backside of. lol

A vegetarian beef dish I ordered at Greens, a delicious vegetarian place in Manila with a wide selection.

Crispy Indian thingy.

Vegan chocolate cake.

Vegetarian fish.

Veggie wraps with veggie barbecue meat inside.

They have spaghetti too.

Promo for the new movie "Oz The Great and Powerful", a prequel to the classic "The Wizard of Oz".

A large pizza we ate. Manila has lots of western style food chains now.

Angelo's expressions behind the pizza.

Angelo's new tablet. It keeps him distracted with lots of video games.

At Greens again, the great vegetarian place in Manila. It's so good that I pamper myself to a feast here.

Meal from Bodhi, a vegetarian place in the mall food court.

Girl with sexy legs I'm checking out in the food court. lol

Angelo preoccupied and absorbed in his new tablet.

One of the many malls in Manila with many levels. Malls are everywhere in Manila because they provide relief from the heat and humidity that is year round in the Philippines. And of course, they provide profits to their owners as well, which goes without saying.

On bus going to Angeles.

More later.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Continued from previous post.

In Angeles City now, at some Italian place.

Inside the mall in Angeles, some cultural skits going on. This one is a re-enactment of the crucifixion of Christ.

Girls in traditional costumes.

Angelo learning to use chopsticks.

Dianne's sister Sarah.

The kiddie pool at my hotel.

Me with Dianne's family. Rock is with us and is taking the photo.

Dianne's mom and two sisters. As you can see, they look nice and humble, not spoiled or Americanized at all.

On the right is a Vietnamese American expat guy I've known for years, who lives in Angeles City. Rock likes him and finds him amusing. On the left is one of his many girls in Angeles City.

In Dianne's loving arms.

Angelo whining and throwing temper tantrums for no reason.

Dianne sitting by the pool in the hotel restaurant. As you can see, she's very skinny.

Me and Dianne eating Korean food. Those little appetizers on the table are complimentary and mostly vegetarian. Wow.

A cute girl from Mainland China I met sitting outside. She was a tourist waiting for her fight at Clark Airport. Doesn't her face look so UNAmericanized? lol

Chips and salsa and margarita at a Mexican place in Angeles City called Zapatas.

My two tacos with beans and rice. Not bad. Tastes healthy at least.

Dianne's friend Wendy.

Indian curry dish I'm eating at Phoenix Hotel.

Food at a healthy Mexican fast food place called Crazy Burrito that me and Rock eat at a lot. Rock likes the food there too, even though he's a very picky eater. Ginger, the girl he was seeing who used to post here, also liked the place. The food tastes fresh and free of chemicals. We use this place as a meeting point because it's near my hotel.

Sexy bar girl in Angeles I'm flirting with.

A romantic cake I bought for Dianne.

Romantic fancy restaurant inside ABC Hotel, the most expensive hotel in Angeles City at 100 dollars a night.

The restaurant has a little pool inside too.

As you can see, there are stools to sit on underwater in the pool. lol

White ghost orb in the left side of photo. lol

Dianne talking to Wendy outside. Private girl talk. lol

Last edited by Winston on Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:34 pm

Everyone looks good. Winston what year were all these pictures taken?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:29 am

WorldTraveler wrote:Everyone looks good. Winston what year were all these pictures taken?

Which ones? The ones I just posted? They are from last Spring when I was in the Philippines. I was going to post them back then but I could never get the time because my to do lists are endless and my time, energy and concentration are limited.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:38 am

Me and Dianne also went to Baguio again during that trip. I've just posted new photos from our trip to Baguio in the Baguio thread here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 203#169203

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:28 am

Here is the last set of photos. We are with Rock, Sean (air king on this forum), Hy (the Vietnamese American expat), and their dates. What a huge pizza. lol

Dianne in nice blue blouse with dyed blonde highlights in her hair. lol

Us at a nice Chinese restaurant in Angeles called Fortune.

A birthday cake I got for Dianne.

Angelo likes to blow out the candles on other people's birthday cakes. It's hard to explain to him why he's not supposed to do that. He doesn't really understand reason. lol

The three of us.

Vegetarian Taiwanese food that our Taiwanese friend cooked.

A kiss from Angelo.

Me and Angelo playing with his tablet.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Rich » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 am

Really nice photos.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Postby The_Adventurer » Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:02 pm

That's a forced perspective right? That pizza's not really that huge!
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Hey check out these moving images of Dianne that Picasaweb created automatically from a succession of photos. It's a new feature and the result is a funny moving image. It looks like Dianne is dancing in motion. lol

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women