Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby sydney07 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:55 pm

Thanks for sharing your love
sydney07
Freshman Poster

Postby Rich » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:57 am

Winston, are you planning on making another baby with Diane?
Rich
Freshman Poster

Re: Photos of Winston's girl Dianne and baby Angelo

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:49 am

We are in subic bay now. Here are some photos I posted on Facebook of Dianne and angelo and my parents with us at a resort with a nice pool.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/86597977757?view=permalink&id=10152809555207758
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Postby MarcosZeitola » Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:15 am

Rich wrote:Winston, are you planning on making another baby with Diane?

He should! Strengthen the Filipino branch of the Wu clan. :wink:
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:03 am

Is dianne taken? Would winston get upset if some HAer dates his ex?u
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:10 am

Banano wrote:Is dianne taken? Would winston get upset if some HAer dates his ex?u

Why do you ask? You said she was mediocre looking to you. She's not my ex. I never said that.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Yohan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:32 pm

Winston wrote:We are in subic bay now. Here are some photos I posted on Facebook of Dianne and angelo and my parents with us at a resort with a nice pool.

I hope you had a nice trip to Philippines, enjoy your vacation.
Yohan
Veteran Poster

Re: Re:

Postby Jester » Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:58 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Strengthen the Filipino branch of the Wu clan. :wink:

+1
:lol:
The Wu Tong
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jester » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:09 am

Dianne is very pretty and feminine.

Angelo is a handsome cute energetic kid.

And you look happy.

As you should be.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Chrissays » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 am

Can i afford this life style anywhere in SE Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Phils), on a teachers salary?
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:23 am

Chrissays wrote:Can i afford this life style anywhere in SE Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Phils), on a teachers salary?

It depends. What kind of lifestyle do you mean? You mean an English teacher's salary? Sure, if you budget well like a frugal Chinese person does. lol. Your question is kind of vague though. You gotta be more specific than that.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Chrissays » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:15 pm

Life style as in..

Going out to eat
Public pool/spa resorts
Transportation
Taking care of my woman

A modest life style..
Chrissays
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:32 pm

Chrissays wrote:Can i afford this life style anywhere in SE Asia (Thailand, Vietnam, Phils), on a teachers salary?

Perhaps in Vietnam. The other two, not so much now.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Chrissays wrote:Life style as in..

Going out to eat
Public pool/spa resorts
Transportation
Taking care of my woman

A modest life style..

Not the resort part. The thing is, touristy areas in the Philippines are WAY overpriced. One guy today even told me that the Indian restaurants in Manila are more expensive than in Tokyo! Imagine that. The reason is because due to the off chart GREED in the Philippines, prices for tourists are unusually and unreasonably high. Often they are high due to simple greed, not necessity. Third world countries that are poor and polluted should not be charging such high prices. It's ridiculous and looks way too greedy and stingy, making them look very bad.

But the rest, yeah, they are doable but it depends on your standards and location. There are always cheap options if you look, as long as you're not in a fancy area.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Hi all,
I just met up with Billy again today and introduced him to Dianne and Angelo. We all talked for a long time and walked around too. Now Billy can personally confirm to all of you (especially negative twerps like Banano) that what I said about Dianne is TRUE - that she does have a unique vibe, is classy, genuine, down-to-earth, and definitely NOT average in the Philippines.

So as of now, the following forum members can confirm what I've said about DIanne:

- Rock
- Ladislav
- WorldTraveler
- Steve55 (Steve Neese)
- Falcon
- Billy

Thus Banano was 100 PERCENT WRONG about Dianne! The thing is, Banano assumes that just because he can't attract a gem in the Philippines, then no one else can. But that's not true. Not all guys are the same. Some guys attract gems, and others don't. Not all guys are worthy of gem-type girls or keeper type girls. Some guys just plain suck. Even Rock found a gem in Bicol.

The thing is, Rock and I are more likable to Filipinas than average expats here are, because we are like the "Robin Williams" type in that we are like children in adult bodies. Most expats here are too serious, cold and devoid of personality or emotion. So Filipinas do not feel as comfortable around them and are only with them for money. But Filipinas enjoy personality types like me and Rock, and also Billy, because we are more playful, silly and charming and have real personalities that they can connect with.

A lot of you don't seem to understand this or take this into account, but I assure you it's very true and real.

Winston
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women