Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

New Photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re:

Postby soulbrother » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Dianne's friend Wendy.

Wow!

Wendy is gorgeous, is she single?

She is exactly the type of woman I like, reminds me a little Korean girls.

Would it be hard to find girls like her in Phillipines?

I see mostly a spanish/asian mix, with round eyes.
I like girls like Wandy, a more "Asian" type, with half moon eyes, and a high bridge nose.
But from what I have seen so far from photos, they are not so common in Phillipines?
soulbrother
Freshman Poster

Re: Photos of Winston's girl Dianne and baby Angelo

Postby Winston » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:32 pm

Recent photos I took of Dianne in a supermarket. Wow doesn't Dianne look so maganda? lol

Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:40 pm

New photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo, taken earlier this year. People say that Angelo looks more like Dianne now. lol

Celebrating Angelo's birthday in Jollibee with food and cake with Dianne's sisters. He turned 8.

Dianne's sister Sarah.

Dianne lost in deep thought. lol

Dianne's Princess Leia style hair braids. lol

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:54 pm

Winston,

How often do you see your son? How is your relationship like? Honestly I don't see too much of you in him maybe the nose a little bit.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Angelo in his school uniform. He goes to a nice private school called Systems Plus. On his uniform, you can see a pyramid with an eye at the center of it, which is that Freemasonic symbol on the back of the US one dollar bill that conspiracy truthers talk about a lot, and also appears in many movies and TV shows as well. lol. I wonder if the founder of his school is a Freemason? lol

Some good Mexican food I usually get in Angeles City. Not as flavorful as in America, but certainly tastest healthier.

Me and Dianne eating at an authentic Cantonese restaurant in Angeles City called Lok Fu.

At a supermarket next door to the Cantonese restaurant. Dianne loves shopping at supermarkets. She always find stuff she needs. lol. Wow look how thin she is. lol

Dianne examining oranges to see which ones are good. They all look the same to me. lol

Nice pretty profile view of Dianne. lol

Getting nutrition drinks for Angelo.

Us eating at Sbarro. They have 1 dollar sliced pizzas now, or 49 peso slices, and they are decent sized and are American style too!

Angelo with two Star Wars lightsabers I bought him from Ebay. lol. He wants to be a junior Jedi Knight and learn the ways of the Force. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:23 pm

Me in the gym at Angelo's school during rehearsal for their awards ceremony.

Fortunately his private school is a positive environment with kind good natured teachers. There is no bullying there. Fortunately he will never know the hell I went through in school in the US.

At awards ceremony now in Angelo's school, where he will receive some awards, and I will get to present them to him on the stage.

Angelo in group photo with classmates.

Me on stage with Angelo after presenting him his recognition award.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:26 pm

chanta76 wrote:Winston,

How often do you see your son? How is your relationship like? Honestly I don't see too much of you in him maybe the nose a little bit.

I already answered that question several times in other threads, including recently too. Do you have a reset button that's pressed everyday where you forget all responses to you here? lol

He looked like me when he was an infant. But the more he spends time with Dianne, the more he looks like her. I think it's because being with Dianne activates the genes from her in him, so he looks more and more like her. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Postby chanta76 » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:26 pm

From reading your past thread that means you dont see your son at all. Correct?
How would he know that your the father than?
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:39 pm

chanta76 wrote:From reading your past thread that means you dont see your son at all. Correct?
How would he know that your the father than?

LOL. Man no offense but you must be a low IQ Asian or Korean. LOL. If I never see my son at all, why are there so many photos of him and me together above? You're not being purposely dumb are you? LOL

He has called me father or daddy since he was born. Duh. You aren't seriously this dumb are you?????????

Winston
Site Admin

Postby WorldTraveler » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:10 pm

Winston, what did he win awards for? Did Angelo learn English from you or did Diane make an effort to teach him English? Is his school taught in Tagalog or English or both? How long are you staying in Philippines?
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:28 am

Winston,

Actually I was being sarcastic. From your other threads you don't want to be father so I assumed you don't really get to see your kid. No need to be insulting. I met divorce dads that see their kids ever weekends or ever other day. I also met divorce dads that didn't want to be dads and moved half way across the country and maybe see their kids when ever something happens and that's like once in awhile.
Some of these kids know they have an absent father so they don't really identify with their biological fathers. From your threads your not big in being a father but you post random pictures of your kid and the mother.

At the same time you mentioned there is no bullying for you son at his school. Did Dianne tell you this? or your son tell you that there is no bullying? Just because a school is supposedly nice doesn't mean there is no bullying.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Video of Winston showing off his lightning fast turbo swim, which he used to beat many people in swimming races. Not as fast as before, but still ok. Dianne is filming while his son Angelo is in the kiddie pool with him, at a hotel pool in Angeles City.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Here is a video slide show I just made of me and Dianne's photos.

Winston
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women