Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

New Photos of My Girl Dianne and Son Angelo

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: New Photos of Winston, Dianne and Angelo

Post by Kradmelder » January 13th, 2017, 6:37 am

Hope you are enjoying the time with your son Winston.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 14th, 2017, 7:41 am

Starchild,
Why does my sons school and uniform have an Illuminati / freemasonic symbol on its emblem? Take a look below. You can clearly see the triangle with the all seeing eye in it. It can represent the all seeing eye of a deity, but it can also represent the third eye or pineal gland of a person, like the red dot that indian people put on their forehead as their third eye. Why do indian people do that?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » January 14th, 2017, 11:25 pm

Winston, any chance of you and dianne getting back together? Sounds like you are enjoying time with your son and you made that video of you and dianne together. A fit looking lady. If there is any chance, perhaps consider it. As you know, the pickings out there are slim.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 » January 15th, 2017, 4:21 am

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Why does my sons school and uniform have an Illuminati / freemasonic symbol on its emblem? Take a look below. You can clearly see the triangle with the all seeing eye in it. It can represent the all seeing eye of a deity, but it can also represent the third eye or pineal gland of a person, like the red dot that indian people put on their forehead as their third eye. Why do indian people do that?

No. That's clearly freemasonic symbol aka like the Jew Dollar of America has it too.

Many Many schools, Universities all over the world has satanic backing. They invest billions in brainwashing centers aka schools to create next generation slaves.

You should make more enquires on the founders of this school.

Indian red dot called Bindi represents Third Eye of a person. Its symbolic however, in this case its twisted with the Illuminati Pyramid because THEY DO NOT TELL YOU WHY ITS FOR.

The founder of the school must tell you why they are putting pyramid symbols on kids shirts. In India, whatever symbols we have there is a long explanation on what the symbol represents in text books.

You cannot just put some symbol on a kid and not tell why it is for.

One does not have to join secret societies and f*ck goats to know the meaning behind symbols. :mrgreen:

----------------

Sending your kids to school is very cliched freemasonic approach Winston.

Save that money for your kid to do real stuff...like exploring the world when he grows up...He can make millions when he grows up by being homeschooled....give him a laptop...he will learn programming, maths online, get him into homeschool curriculum.

I'm working for a homeschool company in America from India..and they have stats that prove...homeschooled students are much smarter overall than school going ones. Everyone is going crazy on homeschooling ...The stats show...Homeschooled kids are way smarter.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 15th, 2017, 7:50 am

But Starchild,
Home schooling is not easy. When I was home schooled once by a private teacher, I was bored and lonely. I preferred to be part of a class and have friends and fun at school. Being home I felt lazy and depressed, I could not concentrate and often fell asleep. It made my ADD 10 times worse. I like going out and exploring. Or reading a book on my own. Or writing my own stuff. But listening to someone for hours and taking notes is excruciating to me. I don't know how most students tolerate that.

As to the Freemasonic symbol on my son's school uniform, I'm sure if you ask the founder or execs of the school, they will give some positive spinning BS about it, like it represents stability, structure, and providence, etc. What do you expect them to say? lol. Even the US government claims that the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill stands for providence and the eye is the "eye of providence".

But it's just a symbol. Many would say that symbols do not have one absolute meaning, but many meanings can be projected onto a symbol. The pyramid and all seeing eye aren't necessarily evil. It's how they are used. A triangle is a positive symbol of a trinity and completeness and unity. All sacred things in the universe comes in threes. Three is a holy sacred number. So a triangle can represent that. Right? So symbols are not always evil or only have one meaning. Don't you agree?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Gadfly
Freshman Poster

Post by Gadfly » January 15th, 2017, 8:28 am

Winston, I didn't know you were home schooled. I would think you would have liked it, considering the nightmare you described from being around your classmates.

How long were you homeschooled for, and how exactly was it done?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 15th, 2017, 9:24 am

Gadfly wrote:Winston, I didn't know you were home schooled. I would think you would have liked it, considering the nightmare you described from being around your classmates.

How long were you homeschooled for, and how exactly was it done?
Just for two months. I had no choice. I couldn't keep up with junior year in high school. Homework was too much and too hard. My friends all ditched me. Even my church friends became distant. I had nothing to live for, nothing to look forward to. I didn't fit anywhere. I wasn't a memorization machine. I felt 100 percent alienated in high school. Even nerds didn't like me. I was 100 percent out of place and couldn't bear it. Then I developed OCD and could not cope, it was the final straw.

Being home schooled was an escape but I was still depressed. No life, no future, nothing to live for. Empty suburbs all around me. I felt like I was going insane. Losing your mind is the most scary thing, because it's all you have left when you have nothing to live for. I suffered more in America than you could ever imagine.

El_Caudillo
Freshman Poster

Post by El_Caudillo » January 15th, 2017, 10:52 am

Just a thought...how about Angelo learning Mandarin? It might be good for his future.
Even Billy knows that, just ask Mr S!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 » January 16th, 2017, 4:00 am

Winston wrote:But Starchild,
Home schooling is not easy. When I was home schooled once by a private teacher, I was bored and lonely. I preferred to be part of a class and have friends and fun at school. Being home I felt lazy and depressed, I could not concentrate and often fell asleep. It made my ADD 10 times worse. I like going out and exploring. Or reading a book on my own. Or writing my own stuff. But listening to someone for hours and taking notes is excruciating to me. I don't know how most students tolerate that.

As to the Freemasonic symbol on my son's school uniform, I'm sure if you ask the founder or execs of the school, they will give some positive spinning BS about it, like it represents stability, structure, and providence, etc. What do you expect them to say? lol. Even the US government claims that the all seeing eye on the back of the dollar bill stands for providence and the eye is the "eye of providence".

But it's just a symbol. Many would say that symbols do not have one absolute meaning, but many meanings can be projected onto a symbol. The pyramid and all seeing eye aren't necessarily evil. It's how they are used. A triangle is a positive symbol of a trinity and completeness and unity. All sacred things in the universe comes in threes. Three is a holy sacred number. So a triangle can represent that. Right? So symbols are not always evil or only have one meaning. Don't you agree?
yeah..It was expected they would give a BS reply...I was interested what that BS reply would be :D

Homeschooling is not structured...There are no private tutors. He will learn whatever he feels like...Parents will not make him sit down with a tutor at home...That's subtle torture...

All teaching must be only Guidance ... Your job as a parent is only to Guide him not teach him...He will learn what he was suppose to learn when he decided to take birth on earth.

Again...You should not teach anything to your Kid...ONLY GUIDE HIM...

He may not like to study at all for 10 years and then he can pick up things he wants to learn...The guidance is like you gave him about Illuminati, freemasons etc....that's real education...if he wants he will dig deeper else not...

Real knowledge is never in school curriculum. You should take him to different parts of the world, make him meet with new people and he will learn more than sitting at home.

You should make him watch Alien Movie Series....give him books on Hyperdimentioanl Physics...Scalar Technology...We already freaking have Alien Technology...

How many Filipino/American kid will EVER KNOW about Anti-Matter...?

The world has been totally transformed using Scalar Waves and we are not even aware of it. Your kid MUST be grounded on Scalar Waves, Radiation Intelligence, Plasma Levitation, Remote Neural Monitoring, quantum potential weapons.... That's real science...

When I was a Kid, I was mightily interested in Physics but all information fed in India was Pure BS...its only now...I'm getting to know real science... that American/Russian government has and are refusing to share with humanity.

If I knew real physics when I was a kid...when my brain cells are more conducive...I would literally be able to Vanish and appear anywhere in the world...The reason Illuminati pick young kids to make super soldiers are for a reason.

I would never get that 20 years of wasted life called school and education.

You have the opportunity to make Angelo ..The real Super Man who can save humanity...I totally believe in it...With proper guidance human kids can be super human.

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 » January 16th, 2017, 4:22 am

Great pics, Winston.

I've met Dianne and can confirm her beauty and her nice personality. I didn't get the chance to meet Winston's son, though.

Winston, can you imagine if Angelo went to school in the States? Do you think he would be as happy and successful academically as he is in the Philippines?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » January 16th, 2017, 10:46 am

zboy1 wrote:Great pics, Winston.

I've met Dianne and can confirm her beauty and her nice personality. I didn't get the chance to meet Winston's son, though.

Winston, can you imagine if Angelo went to school in the States? Do you think he would be as happy and successful academically as he is in the Philippines?
Yeah i told him hes lucky that hes not in the US where the kids would be mean and toxic and insecure and need to bully and tear down others. Asians are so stupid. They never talk about this. They only talk about a good schools and good jobs in America. Stupid asians.

Angelo doesn't know what hes missing. Lol. And hes lucky he doesnt. Lol.

I showed some pics of my sons class to my dad and others. They agreed that it looks like a warm positive environment without any bullying. There may be light teasing sometimes but that's it. Philippines isnt the kind of culture where bullying occurs. Its non-competitive.

Heres what my dad said about Angelo's class photos:

"Yes indeed. She looks relax and nice. Those kids look happy too. Angelo is lucky to grow up in such environment. With his shy and reserved character, he would not be happy in America schools. Taiwan might be okay because most kids are tame not wild. But he would have to spend most of his childhood study hard, compete with others. Not good.

Angelo is lucky. I would not consider taking him to America or Taiwan before he graduates high school."

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S » January 16th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Why not send your kid to online wizardry school? :lol:

http://www.greyschool.com/

All kidding aside, Not all kids can do home school, although the studies do prove that it generally provides a superior education to public schools and many private schooling options as well. However, the variations in benefits will depend on various factors that many times parents can't control or only partially: genetics, environment, economics, parent availability, parental guidance and supervision, child personality traits, motivation, intelligence, etc.

I've looked into home school from online sources and the following link would be the best option for my kid if I were to pursue this option. Although for now my kid attends an official Waldorf school which I find is one of the better options outside of home schooling; that's if one has this option available in their area where they live and can afford the tuition rates. This online school has reasonable tuition rates and seems to embrace a lot of alternative educational philosophies that have been proven to work that more traditional schooling seem to ignore. I might consider this as an option when my kid approaches high school because the degree would be from an American educational facility rather than one from the Philippines which doesn't hold as much weight internationally if one needs this sort of criteria for future education or career purposes.

http://oakmeadow.com/

This one is supposed to be a good homeschooling option but I think you have to get your kids started in the early grades for them to work with it properly as it seems to be faster and more advanced than typical grade level schooling (although this is the whole idea in the first place)

http://www.robinsoncurriculum.com/

I think the Ron Paul home schooling education program seems to be decent as well but I also think it's better to start your kid as early as possible as the lessons seem tough if your kid isn't used to self discipline and motivation. By the time this was generally completed, my kid was already in upper elementary school and wouldn't have been able to do this because of the vast difference in teaching methodology. I do recommend this though as an educator myself if you can keep your kid focused and help them out when they need it.

http://www.ronpaulcurriculum.com/

Anyways, all these are options if one wants to seriously consider online homeschooling education. I'll see what my daughter wants to do when she gets a little older and can weigh options better than she can now. She does need social contact and communication skills which she can't get doing home school so we'll see in a few years whether homeschooling is a better option or continue with the Waldorf educational model of learning.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: New Photos of My Girl Dianne and Son Angelo

Post by Winston » December 25th, 2017, 2:53 pm

To celebrate my son's upcoming birthday:

I just uploaded the video of the day my son Angelo was born in January 2009. Here he is as a newborn in the birthing hospital with Dianne.

Here below are some clips of Angelo during his first month as a newborn and his baptism at church too. Something inexplicable happened after his baptism though. Just before he was baptized, my camcorder ran out of battery. While I was switching to the backup battery, the priest did the water baptism act and it didn't get on film. Just my luck, I thought. But amazingly, the film shows that the baptism DID occur while I was filming. That's odd. It's as if by some miracle the event was changed in the past so that the baptism managed to get on tape. Totally inexplicable. Unless priests usually baptize newborn babies twice? I dunno. I guess some miracles and mysteries just can't be explained.

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang » December 26th, 2017, 5:24 am

I am curious, do many Filipinos actually believe that infant baptism is a ticket to Heaven? Nowhere in the Bible does it mention such a thing.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang » December 26th, 2017, 5:25 am

They were pretty common in Europe in the past, and in some countries today. However, tradition often conflicts with Scripture.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!