Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Foreign Women Are Not the Answer

Post by jamesbond » March 26th, 2017, 3:45 pm

Here is a recent video by Aron Clarey where he talks about foreign women.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMN77NlaaE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie » March 31st, 2017, 5:32 am

jamesbond wrote:Here is a recent video by Aron Clarey where he talks about foreign women.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLMN77NlaaE[/youtube]
I think many men are happy with their Asian wives so one cannot really generalize.

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » April 1st, 2017, 3:09 pm

drronnie wrote: I think many men are happy with their Asian wives so one cannot really generalize.
Most follow-up comments of this Youtube-Video are very strongly pro international dating and marriage.
I do not think those comments were written by trolls, they sound very realistic.

Of course Western feminists do not like international/interracial marriage.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond » September 14th, 2017, 12:53 am

Foreign women tend to change once they marry a western man and move to his country.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » September 14th, 2017, 12:51 pm

I do believe foreign women can be the answer so long as you so not marry them. Once you do that, you lock yourself in a circumstance that is complex to abandon when the relationship runs its course.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » September 15th, 2017, 7:02 pm

jamesbond wrote:Foreign women tend to change once they marry a western man and move to his country.
This is true and there are two reasons for it, they change their behavior because the environment around them also changed.

First, in Western countries women are especially protected against men because of advanced, sometimes even rampant feminism.
But this alone is not the reason that the foreign woman is totally changing her behavior.

Second, it is also about the Western man himself, his behavior is American and not Russian. - For example a Russian girl - even as an adult - who is still living somewhere in Siberia with her parents is accustomed to follow strict orders or face quickly any form of disciplinary action. What parents say has to be done, no discussion about it, no way to talk back. - Later on after marriage, what the husband says, has to be done. There is no phrase existing like 'Please, could you do that for me' or 'Please, do you mind' - It's more like 'do this' 'do that'.

After taken out from Russia and living with a Western husband, any rule, any discipline is gone - and such women do not take men who cannot give clear orders to them seriously anymore - they start to make fun out of such a weak man, do not respect him. To ask 'consent' 'agreement' even for the smallest favor and to give her gifts and money is not the way a foreign woman should be treated.

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”