Do Not Marry Fatherless Born Again Christian Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Do Not Marry Fatherless Born Again Christian Women

Post by jamesbond »

Women who are raised in fatherless homes need to be avoided, even if they are 'born again Christians.'

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2uamzFiec[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Not Marry Fatherless Born Again Christian Women

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:Women who are raised in fatherless homes need to be avoided, even if they are 'born again Christians.'

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd2uamzFiec[/youtube]
She wants kids. He doesn't. She won't have premarital sex. He wants it. She doesn't believe in birth control. He does. She doesn't know her daddy. He does. NO THIS MARRIAGE IS NOT FOR YOU!
Whoever wrote that isn't a born-again / saved Christian. Therefore no saved / born again Christian woman should marry him, according to the law.

Christians realize that God is real. That there is punishment for premarital sex (you never experienced it maybe if you're not saved). God said to be fruitful and multiply, plus birth control pills actually do on rare occasions cause abortions of fertilized eggs by the inability to implant.

She doesn't know her dad? Well just forget all about her then. If the man were saved, he might realize that even if she doesn't know her dad, she is forbidden by God's law from divorcing her husband or even trying to usurp his authority. God commands women to obey their husbands, and for men to treat their wives with as much love as they do for their own bodies.

If he were saved, he would know, saved women are the ONLY women to marry. Because God has them truly.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do Not Marry Fatherless Born Again Christian Women

Post by Adama »

Poor MGTOW. They don't even know how blind they are. Somebody giving you some terrible advice right there, and I dearly hope he isn't speaking evil of Christians or God. And what is the price for preaching a breach of the law to hundreds on Youtube. So sad.