Olga only able to find middle aged women for her dating tour

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Olga only able to find middle aged women for her dating tour

Post by Rock »

Wow, she said none of the women she knows who are under 40 have any interest in her dating tours. So she's offering access to 10 women in the age 40-50 bracket. That seems to suggest that most younger women in Ukraine may not be very interested in finding a husband from developed western country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj8dHOaO0hY

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Olga only able to find middle aged women for her dating

Post by Cornfed »

So it looks like Ukraine is shit for dating now. Of course you can get burned out old whores anywhere, but who wants them? It may be that females in general in the world is not what it once were.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But then how does mark davis find so many young women to join his romance tour socials?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Signet
Freshman Poster

Post by Signet »

Rock wrote:Wow, she said none of the women she knows who are under 40 have any interest in her dating tours. So she's offering access to 10 women in the age 40-50 bracket. That seems to suggest that most younger women in Ukraine may not be very interested in finding a husband from developed western country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj8dHOaO0hY
Or it suggests that the pool of people she knows and can draw from, as someone with no 'industry cred' who is just spitballing a dating agency idea, doesn't have anyone outside of the 40-50 bracket who is interested. Which is a different thing altogether. This is done without advertising, in one city, according to the video.

I mean, I have no idea what the marriage situation is like in Ukraine either, but assuming something that was never said and writing off the country forever based on this video seems silly. Mixed messages ('still good if you put in the work' vs. 'TOTAL p***y WASTELAND UNLESS MILLIONAIRE UBER PUA HYPER ALPHA') have been coming out of Ukraine from the people claiming to be authorities since at least 2010-ish, which was when I started vaguely paying attention. Who has actually been there? Only one I'm aware of even talking about actually being on the ground in Ukraine recently was Black Knight, and nothing he says can be trusted anyway. GoingAwol hasn't gone yet. I'll go there and Poland (another country I can't find a decent answer on) later this year if I have the means, but my living situation atm makes that far from guaranteed. Is there even anecdotal experience on this board that isn't 15+ years old? I feel like this would be more relevant.

(Feel free to ignore this message if this is just part of the Mark Davis mini-feud or whatever that is that's going on)
Last edited by Signet on February 7th, 2017, 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Voyager1 is on the ground there. Remember? But no one has met him yet and so he cannot be vouched for yet as a credible source. He says ukraine is great for dating.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The dating situation in Ukraine depends on what you are offering and what you are looking for. Ive spent two summers there and will spend this summer there as well.

For men in their 50's, with money and okay-looking, looking for quality (well-preserved, feminine, educated, responsible acting) white women in their 40's, for either short-term dating or marriage, which appears to be the demographic this Olga is planning to target, Ukraine is probably the best place in the world, especially if you speak Russian (or Ukrainian, of course). If you only speak English, it is still excellent but will be frustrating and probably time consuming. If you are poor, not so good. If you lack in the looks department (fat, poorly dressed, bad haircut) you can still do okay, but why not fix those defects? Height is not a big issue since many Ukranian women are short themselves.

Ukraine is also superb for being a sugar daddy to college girls or even just straight P4P: much better attitude than American sugar babies and whores, and much less expensive. Again, making yourself as attractive as possible (lose the pot belly, get some decent clothes, build some muscles, learn some Russian or Ukrainian language, learn the local customs, be nice) will go a long way towards getting the best service for the lowest price.

If you are a PUA looking to run up your one-night-stand notch count while spending as little money as possible, Ukraine's glory days are over. The girls are on their guard against such behavior now and Kiev, in particular, is flooded with PUA types trying out their game routines on every pretty girl in sight, so that the girls are starting to develop bitch shields as a defense mechanism.

If you are in your 40's or 50's and want a beautiful woman under 25 for marriage and children, Ukraine is going to be difficult, unless the man is very special. Average-looking women age 35 or so, and the man has money and is ready to marry, is quite doable. Ton of women like that desperate to start a family before it's too late.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Is that olga reznikova? If so she already registered here in the forum but hasnt posted yet. Ill email her to see if she can chime in on this thread.