7 Ways to Screen Out Loser Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: 7 Ways to Screen Out Loser Women

Post by Zambales »

^ Yep, very good advice!
Gold
Freshman Poster

Post by Gold »

Kradmelder: " If women had to make a list of 7 ways to screen out loser men, how many men on this site would fit all 7? How many would be stereotypes? There is an afrikaans saying about pointing fingers when standing behind the door. If men can't even make men friends what does that say about them?"

This is actually so true. Interestingly enough, even "loser women" have plenty of female friends.

From my conversations on the Russian blog of EM with Eastern European women, I know the type that will be pain in the bottom for any guy who is silly enough to get involved with one: The girl who never does as she is asked. She always talks back and needs to be convinced, even if it is the simplest thing. Some of those pop up with comments now and then, and they are totally unable to simply listen and do as needed. She only wants to do things "how she wants".
Another type of women who are going to be a problem are the ones who are easily offended. This is going to be drama on steroids. Probably, try to pull her leg a little bit once you have a good connection, tease her, and see how she reacts.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is a woman who recently made a video for men, explaining what types of women men should avoid at all costs! :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4xRctrTNZc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

I've watched a few of her videos and NolaGirl is a breath of fresh air. She's not afraid to call out her fellow gender in the least bit. She also embraces good old fashioned values that seemingly have gone out of style these days. Moral of her vids is to look for a good stable woman. We in this forum know that if we can't find it here in the West it's time to look overseas. Most important, stop putting women on pedestals!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:I've watched a few of her videos and NolaGirl is a breath of fresh air. She's not afraid to call out her fellow gender in the least bit. She also embraces good old fashioned values that seemingly have gone out of style these days. Moral of her vids is to look for a good stable woman.
Here she talks about her mother and how horrible of a person she was. Her mother originally wanted to have an abortion! After she was born, her mother did not want to raise her, so she was raised by another family member. When Nola was 12 years old, her mother was sent to prison for a long time for shooting and killing her boyfriend! To this day, her mother has never said any kind words to her. It's unbelievable how horrible of a person her mother was. :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFCCjnTZwyg[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

jamesbond wrote:
pete98146 wrote:I've watched a few of her videos and NolaGirl is a breath of fresh air. She's not afraid to call out her fellow gender in the least bit. She also embraces good old fashioned values that seemingly have gone out of style these days. Moral of her vids is to look for a good stable woman.
Here she talks about her mother and how horrible of a person she was. Her mother originally wanted to have an abortion! After she was born, her mother did not want to raise her, so she was raised by another family member. When Nola was 12 years old, her mother was sent to prison for a long time for shooting and killing her boyfriend! To this day, her mother has never said any kind words to her. It's unbelievable how horrible of a person her mother was. :shock:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFCCjnTZwyg[/youtube]
Really makes me appreciate this girl even more! So many people can have difficulty clearing hurdles that life throws at you. Nola has overcome quite a bit. She's one that would be a good life coach!!!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

pete98146 wrote:Really makes me appreciate this girl even more! So many people can have difficulty clearing hurdles that life throws at you. Nola has overcome quite a bit. She's one that would be a good life coach!!!
Here is part two regarding her upbringing by her mother. She says her mother was a liberal feminist that hated men and used men financially. She explains in more detail what her upbringing was like.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjv1ti3y040[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains how men can make better choices with women.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbPsjPuyyuM[/youtube]

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This video brings up some rather obvious things to look out for. The guy is funny though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkK2AcOG854[/youtube]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

One thing I've wanted to post here for some time, you should be on the lookout for is women who are love-crazy. These women won't be with you "for you", but just as a place holder for that idea they have in their mind.
Watch out if they pronounce to the world they have 'so much love to give'. These type of women will actually be the quicker to replace you, if you fail to fulfill that place holder role.
Less experienced guys might get hyped if they see a woman respond over enthusiastically, but there is more than meets the eye. Buyer be ware so to speak lol.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

droid wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkK2AcOG854[/youtube]
This video is entertaining, but there is actually a lot of good advice. Some young men don't even think of these things.

If a woman snaps at a man when they start dating and he opens a door for her, he could just end it right then and there. The same thing if she says she's a Wiccan or a bunch of those other things.

If a man wants kids and she doesn't at all, why continue the relationship? If he says he wants three kids and she says maybe two, they can work with that. A lot of people aren't firmly set on these things when they start out. But if one says absolutely no kids and the other one might consider having kids, it's not a good match.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I thought Nola was for New York when I first heard a brief clip from her. But I listened to this and heard what sounded like a few southern words. I wondered if she was speaking Yak, the New Orleans accent. I had a classmate who spoke Yak back in high school. It's hard to identify, for me at least.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

droid wrote:One thing I've wanted to post here for some time, you should be on the lookout for is women who are love-crazy. These women won't be with you "for you", but just as a place holder for that idea they have in their mind.
Watch out if they pronounce to the world they have 'so much love to give'. These type of women will actually be the quicker to replace you, if you fail to fulfill that place holder role.
Less experienced guys might get hyped if they see a woman respond over enthusiastically, but there is more than meets the eye. Buyer be ware so to speak lol.
Great point. From a technical standpoint, you are referring to women who are addicted to the neurochemical boost in their brain pleasure center. They don't realize it is a temporary state and they go from man to man seeking that boost again and again. A substance abuser seeks the same neurochemical boost, but from narcotics or alcohol. So we can say these women are just as loopy and unreliable as the substance abuser who lives life chasing those dopamine boosts.
Nell
Freshman Poster

Post by Nell »

Personally, the way I screen out loser women is by being the nice guy type. Since western women disdain &/or ignore nice guys, it makes it easier for me to avoid loser women. It also gives me more motivation to keep focused on non-western women. :D
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis