A rough guide to single moms

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

A rough guide to single moms

Post by Cornfed »

Not sure if this has already been posted. This is apparently a well known article. This is why you don’t want a relationship beyond pump and dump with single moms in the West.

https://happybachelors.wordpress.com/20 ... ngle-moms/
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A rough guide to single moms

Post by Adama »

There are two reasons:
1. I wouldnt want any man to go with the mother of my children, if God so blessed me.
2. I therefore wouldn't want to do that to another man.

Taking on single moms only encourages single motherhood. Feed it and it grows bigger. It's that simple.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an excellent video explaining why single mothers should be avoided like the plague. :P

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEIQpF1Tspw[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I would prefer to only go with single moms and if I succeed in finding a good one I will change my username here at ha to CuckDaddy. The single moms I want are highly intelligent, highly sexed women in their 30's who wanted children but couldn't find an acceptable husband, so they decided to get pregnant as a single mother with a man of good breeding stock, then supplement the child support with sugar babying, which is where I enter the picture. Problem so far is none of these sugar babies I've met is at my intellectual level, so the relationships aren't sustainable. Plus I can't give up my traveling, which is more important to me now than women, and that limits my selection of sugar babies severely.

Single mothers and sugar daddying/babying will eventually be the norm is my prediction.
Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

Unfortunately most of the Best women still get married before 30. Half of those marriages in the USA end in divorce, a high percentage involving children. Therefore in the dating pool you have many of what were the best of breed and for numerous reasons ended up as single moms. So you do have some truly fine women. The ones who never married and beyond 30...look out...major issues, some hidden.

The problem with single moms is the baggage and limitations they carry. You will always be 2nd priority to her children yet you may carry the weight of financial responsibility and other thankless duties. And because of their past history these women have emotional scars and damage. Add learned feminism and independence and they make for an undesirable formula. Unfortunately for older gents that is all we have....unless you go abroad, mostly SE Asia.

Pump and dump...would you want someone doing that to Your mom? Unless she wants no attachment I think that is rather cruel.

Whatever you do never date a woman with children in the 12-16 range, it could be bloody hell.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Lorenzo wrote:Unfortunately most of the Best women still get married before 30. Half of those marriages in the USA end in divorce, a high percentage involving children. Therefore in the dating pool you have many of what were the best of breed and for numerous reasons ended up as single moms.
Numerous reasons? Surely the reasons would largely be that the female chose to breed with male scum (indicating the female herself is scum) or that she abandoned or drove away a good man (also indicating that the female is scum).
ExpeditionSailor
Freshman Poster

Post by ExpeditionSailor »

Lorenzo writes:
Whatever you do never date a woman with children in the 12-16 range, it could be bloody hell.
This is absolutely true. I know, because I made the mistake of marrying a single mother who had a 14 year-old boy when I entered the picture. It didn't help that he had a learning disability and ADD at the same time. It was indeed hell being around that kid, especially with his mother giving him a free pass all the time on his bad behaviour. Ex-wifey and I split 10 years ago and I haven't seen her son since then. But I like it that way.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

not one for double standards, all ill say is it makes it a lot harder to find time to meet up with them
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

This guide is... Let say "cruel"... :)