Gold digger asks her date what his credit score is

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Gold digger asks her date what his credit score is

Post by Zambales »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcw_Zu2qX8g[/youtube]

She also asks if he has a diversified portfolio. WTF!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Gold digger asks her date what his credit score is

Post by jamesbond »

Men need to start asking women questions like, "What type of work do you do?" "How much money do you make?" "How much money do you have saved up for retirement?"

If it's OK for women to ask men these types of questions, it should be OK for men to ask women these types of questions. :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

jamesbond wrote:Men need to start asking women questions like, "What type of work do you do?" "How much money do you make?" "How much money do you have saved up for retirement?"

If it's OK for women to ask men these types of questions, it should be OK for men to ask women these types of questions. :P
I've asked what kind of work they do before but it's always been an innocent question. When a woman does it, it's not. They want to get a better indication of how well off you are but do it in a craftier way, unlike that blatant creature in the video.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

There used to be a time when I was upset about this, but now I see it as a reason to be grateful and happy. This woman has simply eliminated herself from consideration from the start. She's already done the work of exposing herself for what she is. Just cross her off the list of potential candidates and move on. Don't mourn over it, because it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her.

This is up there with those women who blatantly tell you they only want to marry a rich man. They are outright telling you the truth of who they are. All you have to do is listen to what they're saying. It becomes clear.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Nice video. I have no idea if it's meant to be comedy or reality TV. A bit of both, as usually happens.

It acts as a stark reminder of the fact that romantic love was invented and implemented by men to the advantage of women (and children and the elderly). It was a narrative, consistent with Catholicism, that tried to sublimate love and the role of the man as the Knight in the relationship: loyal, respectful and tender towards the "angel" that was the young woman. Without romantic love, men would have largely continued to live in a caveman, wolf eat wolf social settings where women could be possessed, raped and slaughtered at will or, at best, married up to fulfil their child bearing & rearing duties, beaten up and betrayed.

I can see romance has betrayed itself. The angel woman has become the harpy, armed with the claws and fangs of hardcore feminism and other parodies of egalitarianism. They have been empowered to transform themselves into the social and even biological beings they shouldn't be.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Why is that a bad thing...?

Simpletons...

No Gold Digger has ever ruined a man's life...When she openly says she is one...

When you know, she is a Gold Digger..Your guard will be up...Its common sense..

Men get ruined by Snakes not Women.

You need to be careful with the ones who Never Asks for your credit score, Makes you fall in love for you to not write a Pre-Nup :lol:

Now, With this girl, you will get a Pre-Nup..Easy Life.

When a Girl Is Upfront....She is the best Deal you can ever get.

Marriages and relationships get ruined in America 50% divorce rate, 70% in some Jewropean Countries BECAUSE ONCE YOU LOVED HER....

This proves how Gullible & Simple American men are..They can be fooled easily...

People wake up...Gold Digger Never Ruined you EVER..

The only women who ever ruined you was the one you loved.

Satan never lives in Satanic Church...He always resides in Christs Church...for a reason...

There is no deception being straightforward.

------------------

I'm already in love with this girl..Send her over to me...

Please if you know any gold digger friends, who asks for bank balance, credit score..SEND IT MY WAY.. :lol: :lol:

As i have said multiple times...I really Love GOLD DIGGERS...and I mean it
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

^ :lol: :lol: :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Adama wrote:There used to be a time when I was upset about this, but now I see it as a reason to be grateful and happy. This woman has simply eliminated herself from consideration from the start. She's already done the work of exposing herself for what she is. Just cross her off the list of potential candidates and move on. Don't mourn over it, because it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her.

This is up there with those women who blatantly tell you they only want to marry a rich man. They are outright telling you the truth of who they are. All you have to do is listen to what they're saying. It becomes clear.
Adama this is why Most Christian Marriage fail...Its a shame...

Christian Countries have highest divorce rate in the world.

You are been a very simple minded person. You do not seem to comprehend Satanic Mind.

Only women who ever ruined you was the one you loved. Period.

She is really the best girl an American guy could have.

You know where you stand with her. She is UPFRONT...Satan never does that...He is deceptive...

You will definitely have a Pre-nup with her which most simple minded American men fail to do it..."because they are in LOVE" and then suffer for rest of their lifes paying Alimony Checks.

She will never leave you. Guaranteed. Because you will MAKE A DEAL WITH HER and you will only make a deal with her the one which you know will work.

Satan will never ask for your credit score, nor your bank balance..All he wants is to love you unconditionally and when you get trapped..He will show his REAL LOVE :lol: :lol: aka Divorce and Alimony..

Its Reverse...You been a Christian should know this

She is NOT a threat AT ALL to us.

I know what I'm getting into with her. She is NOT A SNAKE. She won't be getting anything from you.

My God...She is soo sweet and lovely...So Innocent..Wish I was in America..I would have already married her of course with a Pre-nup and 100 other conditions :mrgreen:

Now a days, I'm only looking for GOLD DIGGERS...If you know anyone send it my way please... 8)

The problem is more and more women are becoming deceptive and won't show their true colors until i get married without a pre-nup :x :x
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
Adama wrote:There used to be a time when I was upset about this, but now I see it as a reason to be grateful and happy. This woman has simply eliminated herself from consideration from the start. She's already done the work of exposing herself for what she is. Just cross her off the list of potential candidates and move on. Don't mourn over it, because it has nothing to do with you and everything to do with her.

Adama this is why Most Christian Marriage fail...Its a shame...

Christian Countries have highest divorce rate in the world.

You are been a very simple minded person. You do not seem to comprehend Satanic Mind.

Only women who ever ruined you was the one you loved. Period.

She is really the best girl an American guy could have.

You know where you stand with her. She is UPFRONT...Satan never does that...He is deceptive...

You will definitely have a Pre-nup with her which most simple minded American men fail to do it..."because they are in LOVE" and then suffer for rest of their lifes paying Alimony Checks.

She will never leave you. Guaranteed. Because you will MAKE A DEAL WITH HER and you will only make a deal with her the one which you know will work.

Satan will never ask for your credit score, nor your bank balance..All he wants is to love you unconditionally and when you get trapped..He will show his REAL LOVE :lol: :lol: aka Divorce and Alimony..

Its Reverse...You been a Christian should know this

She is NOT a threat AT ALL to us.

I know what I'm getting into with her. She is NOT A SNAKE. She won't be getting anything from you.

My God...She is soo sweet and lovely...So Innocent..Wish I was in America..I would have already married her of course with a Pre-nup and 100 other conditions :mrgreen:

Now a days, I'm only looking for GOLD DIGGERS...If you know anyone send it my way please... 8)

The problem is more and more women are becoming deceptive and won't show their true colors until i get married without a pre-nup :x :x
Most Christians are not true believers. They pay lip service to God's name, but they don't believe in Him. So when you say "Christian divorce rate" that's a meaningless term, because there are two kinds of Christians, which the statistics do not take into account.

Actually I have encountered some fools who claimed to be Christian, but who later openly stated they didn't believe that Jesus Christ ever existed. If you don't believe in Christ, then you are not a Christian. Yet there are fools who will claim Christ's name yet deny His very existence.

So Christian? That label doesn't mean they are Christian. Just like something can be plated with gold on the outside but inside be made of tungsten. Then there is actual solid gold.

Most of the deception regarding women has already been done. Like the men who think that women who go around praising money are normal individuals. No, those are gold diggers. Sometimes they don't even have to deceive men, because men don't even know what's good from what's evil. And you know they truly have you deceived when they can openly tell you what they are (criminals) yet you can deceive yourself into thinking, "Hey, at least she's honest!" Well no. She isn't honest. She's just so stupid that she's not smart enough to know she needs to conceal it, or she is so brazen that she doesn't care. Either way, bad news. Actually if she is brazen it's worse, because then she is actively awake in her evil.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:Why is that a bad thing...?

Simpletons...

No Gold Digger has ever ruined a man's life...When she openly says she is one...

When you know, she is a Gold Digger..Your guard will be up...Its common sense..

Men get ruined by Snakes not Women.

You need to be careful with the ones who Never Asks for your credit score, Makes you fall in love for you to not write a Pre-Nup :lol:

Now, With this girl, you will get a Pre-Nup..Easy Life.

When a Girl Is Upfront....She is the best Deal you can ever get.

Marriages and relationships get ruined in America 50% divorce rate, 70% in some Jewropean Countries BECAUSE ONCE YOU LOVED HER....

This proves how Gullible & Simple American men are..They can be fooled easily...

People wake up...Gold Digger Never Ruined you EVER..

The only women who ever ruined you was the one you loved.

Satan never lives in Satanic Church...He always resides in Christs Church...for a reason...

There is no deception being straightforward.

------------------

I'm already in love with this girl..Send her over to me...

Please if you know any gold digger friends, who asks for bank balance, credit score..SEND IT MY WAY.. :lol: :lol:

As i have said multiple times...I really Love GOLD DIGGERS...and I mean it

Oh, these are not evil, because if they were evil, they will never openly tell you.

No, sometimes they openly admit it, because they're so full of themselves, or they are just unaware of how despicable it sounds coming out of their mouths to normal people. And actually men like you reveal this, how it is okay for them to say it, because you yourself think what she testifies of herself is irrelevant. So why should they hide it, when people who hear it dismiss it so easily.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Usually I can't stand videos but this one at least was mercifully short. The woman is NOT my type physically or in personality, but I see no problems in principle in a woman wanting to know financial/job situation and planning to pull a full credit report and background check on a man she is considering as a husband. I would certainly do the same for a woman I was considering as a wife. You don't want to marry someone who has huge student loan debts or compulsive spending issues, no matter how nice they are otherwise. Disputes over money will sink a marriage faster than anything. Of course, I don't plan to marry at all, never did, so it's a moot point with me. Adama is naive about marriage, but correct in that its best to see a woman's true colors as soon as possible.

With prospective sugar babies, I early on volunteer what I'm prepared to pay. If insufficient, hopefully she will drop me immediately but politely. Haggling is a big turnoff and I'd rather she just leave without saying anything.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

All women do this. Some are open and honest, others ask you what you do, where you work, check out your house and car and are evaluating potential income. There is nothing wrong with it. They have always done it. Historically they married for social status, wealth, power, position, alliances etc. It is normal for them to expect something back. A heifer and most species evaluate the environment before dropping calves. No green grass, they wont breed. I don't mind having it out in the open. I don't tell them what I earn, but they can see the assets and figure it out by my home, where my kids go to school, assets etc and that I no debt. Heifers are not stupid; they can add it up and smell income. It is not difficult for them to check your job position, experience, and google range of incomes. The only men getting upset with it are those with nothing in the first place, so they know they can't get heifers. Why blame a heifer for her nature. They can get upset all they want; they wont be getting laid.

I just counter it by letting them know my money is for my kids, they will inherit the assets, an they are the priority spending, and any other big ticket items is in effect robbing them. They quickly get the message that no true love game or spreading you legs will bring big cash rewards. When they are blatant I just ask what are you bringing to the party. One said she gives sex. I said so do I, but when you give sex in exchange for goods there is a word for that. She said 'are you calling me a whore?'. I said you just said it. I dont mind paying more if I earn more, but then they can put in in other ways. It has to be a 2 way street and sex is not a currency I am accepting. Like my ex spent far more time with the kids when they were small. In exchange I dont mind paying most of the bills, cooking, doing stuff around the house. Both are putting in. Any woman who is a potential partner has to put something in, not necessarily equally in money.

What is more ridiculous than gold digger is men with no proper assets, no proper job no proper character, no decent home of their own etc expecting quality women to sleep with them or pay the any attention. Such men are beneath the radar, like land whales and super ugly women. They are the men that have always been breeded out of the gene pool, and this process will continue.

Do you want a woman that will put you in the poor house? No. So why wold a woman want a man that will make her live in the poor house? True Love? Bwahahaha!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:What is more ridiculous than gold digger is men with no proper assets, no proper job no proper character, no decent home of their own etc expecting quality women to sleep with them or pay the any attention. Such men are beneath the radar, like land whales and super ugly women. They are the men that have always been breeded out of the gene pool, and this process will continue.
In recent history and in the modern West, this is simply not true. It has long been known that intelligence is inversely proportional to fecundity. In the West the trashiest men of all - small time criminals - breed the most. Of course lower species such as blacks have always outbred quality humans. Sans welfare state it may be a slightly different story among SA whites, but the whole enterprise is doomed anyway. Look at you. You haven’t even bred at a replacement rate despite apparently being wealthy, and your children will probably not breed much. The average kaffir no doubt puts this to shame.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Either the woman wants your money or she is attracted to your soul. If this is on the soul level, money is not the primary factor, especially in an age when women work. If she wants you for your money, well she can get money elsewhere. There's no reason to stay with a man for his money. Other men have money. Therefore the men who are using money as a lure to get women are always going to lose them.

Most men today and throughout all ages never had any status of note. Most of them were still able to marry and procreate.

I don't know why everyone buys into this resource myth where love is just an exchange between a man and a woman based upon money. It's a lie. Any woman who wants you for the lifestyle is interested in the lifestyle, not you. That lifestyle can be had elsewhere.

On the other hand, a woman who is interested in you for you may not even care that you're broke. Lots of broke men have good girlfriends and good wives. Not that I advocate it, just that I am bringing it to your awareness, that money does not equal women. Money only attracts the women who are interested in money. There's a saying that wealth brings the crows.

Now if you don't have money, and you're not an evil bad boy, and the women are still interested in you, then you know it is for you, and not for some tangible benefit she's going to get from you.

If you only care about money, and you only care about the people who only care about money, well then you're only going to attract the people who only care about money.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Adama wrote:If you only care about money, and you only care about the people who only care about money, well then you're only going to attract the people who only care about money.
Most of what you wrote is your usual platitudes, repeated over and over and dragged out much longer than was necessary. Only the final paragraph gives something interesting to chew on. Yes, I do want women who are greedy for money because that's the women who interest me. The ones who don't care about money bore me. You can have those.