Men in inter-racial marriages

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Men in inter-racial marriages

Post by Kradmelder »

MrMan wrote:yick,

I didn't mention skin color. The Asian cultures I have been in contact with prefer lighter skin. In Indonesian and the Filippines 'pointy' noses are considered attractive. Some Koreans like a 'high' nose. Whites have exaggerated versions of the traits many Asians find attractive. Blacks generally do not. Also, Africa is a poor continent, and in the past, blacks in North America and England tended to be slaves, which doesn't help in terms of status.
Africa is a very rich continent. It is blessed with climate, mineral resources, soil, valuable plants, water, wildlife, you name it. Every one that comes here gets wealthy. It is only poor in terms of natives, as it cursed with darkies, the most useless race on the planet, that can tugrn wealth into poverty.

If whitey let starvation and disease wipe out these locusts africa would be the wealthiest continent on earth.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:yick,

I didn't mention skin color.
And? I thought we were talking about the preferences of western women, they have a preference for white men.

The Asian cultures I have been in contact with prefer lighter skin.
But white women living in those cultures prefer white men over a lighter skinned local.
In Indonesian and the Filippines 'pointy' noses are considered attractive. Some Koreans like a 'high' nose. Whites have exaggerated versions of the traits many Asians find attractive. Blacks generally do not. Also, Africa is a poor continent, and in the past, blacks in North America and England tended to be slaves, which doesn't help in terms of status.
We were talking about western women (who are mostly white) and what they like in men. Of course, white men like Asian women in Asia, or the vast majority do, the vast majority of white women don't like local men. Do the vast majority of Asian men like white women? I think they would like the higher end white woman but the average that turns up in Asia? Probably not. :|
Ralph in Miami
Freshman Poster

Post by Ralph in Miami »

Ideally I would want to be in a child bearing relationship with a woman of my race. That said the world is not perfect and if love is of another race so be it. I've dated black and indian spanish speaking women before. Would do so again, as a matter of fact I fancy high end black women myself.
dragonsmack68
Freshman Poster

Post by dragonsmack68 »

Kradmelder wrote:Quite a few men on here seem to be in inter-racial marriages and are very happy. They are some of the most sensible content men on this site. i doubt many asian or latino women took them just for money, but rather because they are decent, polite, intelligent and good husbands.

I am very curious. No disrespect meant and I am glad you found happiness, but in your minds how do you resolve the issue that your children and future generations will never be white like your forefathers? Do you not even think about it, do you think about it and it doesn't bother you, or does it sit somewhere in your mind? And what about your families? Do your parents and grand parents accept it? I can understand if it your second marriage and you will not have children again, but for those entering such marriages with the intent to raise a family, did you ever consider this before? How do you explain to the children they belong to neither race? Does it cause problems at school? Do you have cultural conflicts regarding how to raise kids in terms of behaviour, faith, traditions etc?

To me it seems like such a big chasm to jump over, and one I would never consider. But many men have no problem with it.

I have honestly never once thought about this topic until you mentioned it, but since you brought it up....
but in your minds how do you resolve the issue that your children and future generations will never be white like your forefathers?
I can honestly say other than my parents and grandparents ... I really don't know who my forefathers were and I am certain they have no idea who I am. I highly doubt they sat around wondering if their great, great, great, great, great grand kid would decide to have a mixed race child and the most likely the reason they had children was for survival purposes and not because they believed they were strengthening the white race. Anyway, I don't think I owe them anything but that is just my opinion.
o you not even think about it, do you think about it and it doesn't bother you, or does it sit somewhere in your mind?
As I stated previously, no.
And what about your families?
My brother's wife is Korean and they have been married over 20 years. She has treated him better than he deserves honestly and everybody loves her.
Do your parents and grand parents accept it?
They are dead now but they knew my brother's wife and thought she was the best thing for him so I assume they would feel the same way about my relationship. If, as a parent, you truly care about your kid, you will be more concerned about his/her's happiness than whether or not they are married to someone that is white.
Do your parents and grand parents accept it? I can understand if it your second marriage and you will not have children again, but for those entering such marriages with the intent to raise a family, did you ever consider this before?
Same answer as the one I posted above.
How do you explain to the children they belong to neither race?
Technically, they belong to both races.
Does it cause problems at school?
Not there yet so can't speak from personal experience.
Do you have cultural conflicts regarding how to raise kids in terms of behaviour, faith, traditions etc?
No different than when your spouse is white. For example, I am protestant and my ex is Mormon. You discuss these issues prior to marriage so that there are no surprises (Inevitably there will be some regardless).

The bottom line is that we are all "mixed" to some extent. Having a mixed race child is similar to genetically crossing different strains of a certain crop, it makes them more resilient and stronger in the long run.