Men in inter-racial marriages

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Men in inter-racial marriages

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:Kradmelder,

So from your observation. Asian women make better wives than white women?

I notice a trend. Black men complain that black women are horrible and go for white women. White men complain that white women are horrible and go for asian women. So typical you tend to see these type of inter-racial pairings.

The main stream media never really talk about why there is inter-racial disparity because it's consider political incorrect .
No. To me white women make the best wives for white men. Decent white women. No offence to asian women, and I am sure many are very decent, but you need compatibility of thinking and cultures as well, which is hard enough to find within your race. White women will fit best with good white men and decent asian women with decent asian men. All exist. The only face I have found decent people in are jews. Even decent blacks exist.

I have been fortunate in life to have have known many decent white women. Most were unavailable as they already had a man or were just not compatible with me. Men who get bad ones chose them themselves due to thinking with their dick. I did. So you make your own kak.

The only way to get a decent one is be decent yourself and be single so that you are available to them, then pursue. Many men settle for a decent one but are not compatible so are not happy, even with a good woman.

Just like a man has a wish list, a woman has one. These lists must fit together and your way of living as well. If you do not make the effort or do not want to be what fits her list, why must she settle for you?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote: White men complain that white women are horrible and go for asian women.

That's not true, I know loads of white men, most of them are married or dating white women.

Would some date an Asian woman? I am sure some might if the right one came along, but they wouldn't actively seek an Asian woman and most
would definitely prefer to date a white woman over any other race (Which is why you see a lot of anger on here about white women).

In the UK, white guys would definitely make a play for Latinas but there aren't too many of that demographic.

The main stream media never really talk about why there is inter-racial disparity because it's consider political incorrect .

It's because the trend isn't that big compared to dating inside their own race (white people).

In white, western countries, most white men aren't interested in Asian women.

However - when a white man expats to Asia and Asian women are the vast majority, they become interested in Asian women and their taste in women changes - usually for good.

When white women expats to Asia, they usually remain faithful to dating white men - not fair, not right etc - but that's how it is.
For sure. Well over 95% of people date within their own race. Look around you. It is so overwhelming why look for stats.

Many date outside their race because they can't find one of their race due to their own failings. They are simply not attractive to women of their race due to personality. I believe women are less prone to use looks only. So they then blame women.

Yet I'm sure the vast majority of men are not virgins and have had sex with their own race. So overwhelmingly men get women, so it cant be that women are not available. The question men should ask if they can't get women is why is a woman of my race not interested in me. With some vile angry characters, the reason no woman will look at them is glaringly obvious. And you can't blame women for that.

For sure many white women are vile. So are many men. Yet still most men find wives or partners. I am sure asian men find it as hard to meet a compatible asian wife as white men find it to meet a white one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Many date outside their race because they can't find one of their race due to their own failings.
Yep, they are failing to appreciate the joy of being the indentured servant of some selfish, snotty, pill-popping, whining fat bitch with reeking genitals until she drives them to jail, bankruptcy and suicide in the divorce court and so they completely irrationally seek another option. Such losers.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Kradmelder wrote:

I notice a trend. Black men complain that black women are horrible and go for white women. White men complain that white women are horrible and go for asian women. So typical you tend to see these type of inter-racial pairings.

No. To me white women make the best wives for white men. Decent white women. No offence to asian women, and I am sure many are very decent, but you need compatibility of thinking and cultures as well, which is hard enough to find within your race. White women will fit best with good white men.
There's no such thing as a good white woman.

I should introduce you to my sister. She's 53, 300lbs. and divorced twice.

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote: For sure. Well over 95% of people date within their own race. Look around you. It is so overwhelming why look for stats.

Many date outside their race because they can't find one of their race due to their own failings. They are simply not attractive to women of their race due to personality. I believe women are less prone to use looks only. So they then blame women.

Yet I'm sure the vast majority of men are not virgins and have had sex with their own race. So overwhelmingly men get women, so it cant be that women are not available. The question men should ask if they can't get women is why is a woman of my race not interested in me. With some vile angry characters, the reason no woman will look at them is glaringly obvious. And you can't blame women for that.

For sure many white women are vile. So are many men. Yet still most men find wives or partners. I am sure asian men find it as hard to meet a compatible asian wife as white men find it to meet a white one.
I disagree with the bolded bit above, Krad, there are instances of very successful white men who date and marry outside their race who could easily get a beautiful white woman.

Robert DiNiro has always dated black women, Eduardo Saverin and Mark Zuckerberg dated and married Asian women and Matthew McConaghuey dated and married Latinas - so some people do have racial preferences in what they like but if you say it's uncommon - then I will agree with that.

Most men haven't got a massive interest in dating outside their race from what I know, most of my mates would happily say they fancy a famous Asian, mixed race or black celebrity but that doesn't mean they would chase after the average woman who is that colour but they would certainly settle for a white woman who is decidedly average - just like they are.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

That is why I said many. Not all. The men on here with asian wives had wHite before. But went asian. Others can't get white. They are angry and bitter do can't get asian as well
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Taco wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:

No. To me white women make the best wives for white men. Decent white women. No offence to asian women, and I am sure many are very decent, but you need compatibility of thinking and cultures as well, which is hard enough to find within your race. White women will fit best with good white men.
There's no such thing as a good white woman.

I should introduce you to my sister. She's 53, 300lbs. and divorced twice.

No thanks. I know enough attractive white women. Seeing one now. Some of mates very happy and marriEd to such women. Then again they are not angry bitter people so have no problems. They also know there are a lot of trash white women out there so were selective.

WHy focus on the trashy ones? I just avoid them. Leave the trash for trash white men or race mixers.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Kradmelder wrote: I just avoid them. Leave the trash for trash white men or race mixers.
And what makes you think you are not among the "trash" when we consider the sophomoric and low-brow content of your contributions? I've met a handful of wonderful white South Africans over the years, and you are not in the class of those good men given what I've read from you.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

yick,

you mention that white guys that go to Asia eventually develop yellow fever but white women go to Asia stay on a potato diet.

I wonder how much of this is due to culture traditional in those Asian countries vs lookism? What I mean is on the average most Asian countries ares still male dominate . Most Asian men want a traditional women who be a home maker although this is changing in the develop Asian countries like South Korea and Japan. At the same time I think in those countries like Japan or South Korea has a higher rate of white women with local Asian men compared to CHina or poorer Asian country like the Philippines. I think also in China the average Chinese guy is socially retarded and lack the skill set in talking to a girl. It's like if you want to date a western girl you need to have game as they say. But game is also needed in developed Asian countries like Japan or South Korea but not as hard .

So I guess how much of it is social economics that is influencing the decision. I mean same with how easy it is for a white guy to get an Asian girl in poor Asian country. In a develop Asian country like South Korea compared to the Philippines. It;s much harder to get a Korean girl vs a filipina for a average white guy.

I notice here in NYC. With the younger generation (south of 30 years old) I see more Asian guys with white girls. Some of it is because the younger girls are into Kpop or Japanese stuff and if you google youtuble there are youtube blogs of white girls or even black girls that love Asian men. But rarely do you these bloggers in Thailand , Philippines or even China.

I think it's because in those Asian countries ( Chna, Thailand or Philippines) which ironically is easier for a white guy to get an Asian girl but harder in the develop Asian countries but in the developed Asian countries you have higher amount of white girls with Asian men.

I also think in the develop Asian countries the local Asian girls are becoming kind of westernize. And the local Asian men have to raise their game.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:yick,

you mention that white guys that go to Asia eventually develop yellow fever but white women go to Asia stay on a potato diet.

I wonder how much of this is due to culture traditional in those Asian countries vs lookism? What I mean is on the average most Asian countries ares still male dominate . Most Asian men want a traditional women who be a home maker although this is changing in the develop Asian countries like South Korea and Japan. At the same time I think in those countries like Japan or South Korea has a higher rate of white women with local Asian men compared to CHina or poorer Asian country like the Philippines. I think also in China the average Chinese guy is socially retarded and lack the skill set in talking to a girl. It's like if you want to date a western girl you need to have game as they say. But game is also needed in developed Asian countries like Japan or South Korea but not as hard .
I think there are a myriad of factors with white women in Asia, I think some of it is actually their perceived role in the relationship clashing with their feminist views (most, it not every white woman in Asia who is from the west would describe themselves as such to some degree) but some of it is definitely racism, many women I know won't entertain it - even if they know the local language and are basically happy where they are. I ask them about dating local men - and there are a number of very handsome local men wherever I have been - and they flat out refuse to even consider this an option, a lot of these women would be considered 'left' to the political spectrum and are basically politically liberal in regards issues of race and how they see people who aren't the same colour as them, but this doesn't cross over to dating preferences, this is where I learned that because a woman might be politically liberal then it doesn't mean she is liberal regarding her romantic choices - in a way a woman might support gay marriage but she wouldn't marry a lesbian herself.

China vs Korea? I think Korea has an advantage of having a more western type of nightlife where Korean men can go and meet western women, that kind of helps and there is a growing number of white women (not necessarily western) who are hooked on Korean pop culture. China will catch up with this but they are a good twenty to thirty years behind the Koreans.

Japan? I have no idea.

So I guess how much of it is social economics that is influencing the decision. I mean same with how easy it is for a white guy to get an Asian girl in poor Asian country. In a develop Asian country like South Korea compared to the Philippines. It;s much harder to get a Korean girl vs a filipina for a average white guy.
I think this has little to do with it because Japanese men aren't slaying it with white women all that much either. I think the inherent racism of white women - due to being on top of the dating totem pole has to be recognised and called out - white women tend to be a lot more racist than white men in their dating preferences and the situation in Asia proves it. If it was to do with solely social-economics then Asian-American men would be wildly successful with dating in The States but they aren't (well, not with white women anyway) so I don't think that is much of a factor.

Monied white women will fly all the way to places like Jamaica and The Gambia to f**k teenage beach bums who have a six pack and swinging a big dick. This sex tourism is never much talked about for some reason, might not be as prevelant as say Thailand but it is growing.
I notice here in NYC. With the younger generation (south of 30 years old) I see more Asian guys with white girls. Some of it is because the younger girls are into Kpop or Japanese stuff and if you google youtuble there are youtube blogs of white girls or even black girls that love Asian men. But rarely do you these bloggers in Thailand , Philippines or even China.
There are definitely white women (and other races) who are into Asian men for sure, I worked alongside one a few years ago, a twentysomething British girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, very pretty and she had this massive crush on a Chinese student. So we spoke about this and she was telling me about her racist, nationalist grandad (who she loved very much) who would turn in his grave if he know about her preferences and I said something 'well, f**k him - it's your life, do what makes you happy!' and I advised her that he might be shy and he can't believe his luck (because she was really really attractive...) but it turned out he was just f***ing around and she went back to the UK. So for sure, there are women, very attractive ones too, who like Asian men, but it is nothing like a fair sized number.
I think it's because in those Asian countries ( Chna, Thailand or Philippines) which ironically is easier for a white guy to get an Asian girl but harder in the develop Asian countries but in the developed Asian countries you have higher amount of white girls with Asian men.

I also think in the develop Asian countries the local Asian girls are becoming kind of westernize. And the local Asian men have to raise their game.
You can see how Korean men are now, the way they are dressed and coffiuered, they have to raise their game to get women, and strangely enough, the kind of white man who seems to do well with Korean women in my experience is NOT the kind of man who does well with western women. Korean women seem to like that dopey, nerdy John Denver/Edward Snowden lookalike white guy, the buff dark guy popular with western women seems to fall flat with Korean women - I am not saying they don't get women, but the more you look like Edward Snowden (as a white guy...) the better your chances are.

Saying that though, whatever kind of white guy you are, even an Edward Snowden type - you're only going to attract so much interest in Korea, mind you - it's changing all the time, it really is a society in flux.

Mind you, it is similar in China, Edward Snowden types seem to be popular in China BUT women here have a lot more broader appreciation of different kinds of men - where black guys, middle easterners, other Asians and mixed race Central Asians can all do well.

If you are a tall westerner and have muscles, you'll attract attention off tall Chinese women - of which there are a fair number. :D
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I think part of it is that women usually want a guy who is bigger than they are. Western women like a guy who is 'cool.' When I taught in Korea, one of my co-workers pointed out that Koreans were all nerds. A lot of them wore glasses and were very enthusiastic about studying. Of course, he was teaching students who were going to an extra English classes while studying in college or after they got out of work. Some Asian cultures seem to be a bit stiff and formal, and men from a culture like that have a disadvantage when dealing with girls from countries where you are expected to be cool and laid back.

If a western man dates an Asian girl who doesn't speak English that well and speaks with an accent, he may consider that cute. He could take her home to his home country if he wanted, and his relatives might say she's adorable. If a foreign white woman takes an Asian husband home to meet her parents, and he doesn't speak English well and has a thick accent, they probably aren't going to say it's cute. Not being able to speak well may lessen his ability to get a good job and provide for her, so the instinct to find a provider may be working against her marrying a foreigner.

In some countries, western women are taller than a lot of men. Women usually like a men who is physically more powerful than they are. They typically want someone taller and stronger. If you think about it, that runs contrary to the feminism a lot of women profess. There are tall Asians. I hear there are tall Chinese, and I saw some tall people in Thailand. Indonesians and Filippinos tend to be short. The Japanese are known for being short. I was considered tall in Korea and I am average height for a man in the US. I did see a few tall Koreans, but that was kind of rare.

A lot of western women who don't identify as feminists have absorbed a lot of feminist ideas from the predominant culture. And many of them did not grow up watching the women submit to the men. Many of them grew up hearing the idea that men are wrong if they don't help with the dishes, and that women need to be more like women emotionally. Some American men still pick up on some old-school manners like opening doors for women. They've been taught to listen to women and to be considerate. Western men may pay their girlfriends or wives complements on their looks, their cooking, etc.

So let's say a western man, used to dating entitled white women who think they need to have an 'equal say' (aka lead) in the relationship who don't think they need to know how to cook or clean, starts dating an Asian girl who tries to be sweet, submissive, and considerate. She is used to men who don't pay her compliments who don't treat her like a princess. But this white man, who may be taller than a lot of men she could get locally, opens doors for her and compliments her look, etc. It matches up well.

I suspect there are some Asian fornicators who'd like to experience a white woman. But how many Asian men want to marry a woman who doesn't think it is her role to cook and clean for him, raise the kids, and follow his leadership in the marriage?

I know a couple where the wife is white and the man is 'pribumi' Indonesian. He's an accomplished man in many ways, and I can see why she married him. But she seems to reject the idea that she should submit to her husband, which must make it difficult for him.

The men in my wife's people-group aren't too inclined to give women compliments about their looks or their cooking. We had one of her cousins stay with us for a while. She commented on how I was more romantic than Batak men. She told my wife it made her consider what she was looking for in a man. I call my wife 'Honey', which is a normal thing in the US, but I guess that is a big deal to them. One of my wife's other cousins is married. She said she asked her husband how she looked once when she was all dressed up, and he told her she looked like s@#$. I know him and he's a funny, clever guy, so that may have been his sense of humor and a way of deflecting questions like that. It's not really their culture for men to give women complements.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
chanta76 wrote:yick,

I think there are a myriad of factors with white women in Asia, I think some of it is actually their perceived role in the relationship clashing with their feminist views (most, it not every white woman in Asia who is from the west would describe themselves as such to some degree) but some of it is definitely racism, many women I know won't entertain it - even if they know the local language and are basically happy where they are. I ask them about dating local men - and there are a number of very handsome local men wherever I have been - and they flat out refuse to even consider this an option, a lot of these women would be considered 'left' to the political spectrum and are basically politically liberal in regards issues of race and how they see people who aren't the same colour as them, but this doesn't cross over to dating preferences, this is where I learned that because a woman might be politically liberal then it doesn't mean she is liberal regarding her romantic choices - in a way a woman might support gay marriage but she wouldn't marry a lesbian herself.

China vs Korea? I think Korea has an advantage of having a more western type of nightlife where Korean men can go and meet western women, that kind of helps and there is a growing number of white women (not necessarily western) who are hooked on Korean pop culture. China will catch up with this but they are a good twenty to thirty years behind the Koreans.

Japan? I have no idea.

I think this has little to do with it because Japanese men aren't slaying it with white women all that much either. I think the inherent racism of white women - due to being on top of the dating totem pole has to be recognised and called out - white women tend to be a lot more racist than white men in their dating preferences and the situation in Asia proves it. If it was to do with solely social-economics then Asian-American men would be wildly successful with dating in The States but they aren't (well, not with white women anyway) so I don't think that is much of a factor.

Monied white women will fly all the way to places like Jamaica and The Gambia to f**k teenage beach bums who have a six pack and swinging a big dick. This sex tourism is never much talked about for some reason, might not be as prevelant as say Thailand but it is growing.
There are definitely white women (and other races) who are into Asian men for sure, I worked alongside one a few years ago, a twentysomething British girl, blonde hair, blue eyes, very pretty and she had this massive crush on a Chinese student. So we spoke about this and she was telling me about her racist, nationalist grandad (who she loved very much) who would turn in his grave if he know about her preferences and I said something 'well, f**k him - it's your life, do what makes you happy!' and I advised her that he might be shy and he can't believe his luck (because she was really really attractive...) but it turned out he was just f***ing around and she went back to the UK. So for sure, there are women, very attractive ones too, who like Asian men, but it is nothing like a fair sized number.

You can see how Korean men are now, the way they are dressed and coffiuered, they have to raise their game to get women, and strangely enough, the kind of white man who seems to do well with Korean women in my experience is NOT the kind of man who does well with western women. Korean women seem to like that dopey, nerdy John Denver/Edward Snowden lookalike white guy, the buff dark guy popular with western women seems to fall flat with Korean women - I am not saying they don't get women, but the more you look like Edward Snowden (as a white guy...) the better your chances are.

Saying that though, whatever kind of white guy you are, even an Edward Snowden type - you're only going to attract so much interest in Korea, mind you - it's changing all the time, it really is a society in flux.

Mind you, it is similar in China, Edward Snowden types seem to be popular in China BUT women here have a lot more broader appreciation of different kinds of men - where black guys, middle easterners, other Asians and mixed race Central Asians can all do well.

If you are a tall westerner and have muscles, you'll attract attention off tall Chinese women - of which there are a fair number. :D
That is a common theme amongst leftie liberal women. They promote multi culti and race mixing, but FOR OTHER PEOPLE. They themselves marry their own. Look at the jewesses gordimer, suzman etc. they a promoted the we are all the same, you can mix, would mix with blacks when the cameras are on, but behind closed doors and in the bedroom they remain kosher.

I once dated a very liberal well known journalist. Prominent with the ANC, very attractive, was full blown anti-apartheid and would write bad things about the men on the border. Before sticking my dick into her I first had to find out if words and deeds were not the same and that she had never slept wit a darkie. She had not. But she supported her kid dating either a coloured or indian. I couldn't tell which. Go figure. What is good for the flock is not good for the Goose......With no libtards around, she told me she wants to thank me for the sacrifice we men made on the border....go figure again after slating the apartheid security forces in the media. She voted ANC. and then left SA to escape the consequences of her vote after ranting to me this is not what she expected. What did she think would happen letting Mandela and his corrupt terrorist crowd take over? One only had to look north or any other black country to see what would happen when you open the ape cage at the zoo.

She tried to invite me a few times to dinners with well known apartheid era race traitor whites, and high flying ANC darkies. I always refused. I was not going to be the pet apartheid racist for them to gawk at and whisper, nor do I want to mix with white race traitors that worked against their own nation. I would have no apologies and would just say if it wasn't for white race traitors voting for this kleptocratic mob and then emigrating, the white man we would still be in power and the nation prosperous. if they want apologies for being white and for apartheid, let them get it from their race traitor pets. As far as I was concerned sanctions and regular military duty was better than the thievery they brought about.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

MrMan wrote:I think part of it is that women usually want a guy who is bigger than they are. Western women like a guy who is 'cool.' When I taught in Korea, one of my co-workers pointed out that Koreans were all nerds. A lot of them wore glasses and were very enthusiastic about studying. Of course, he was teaching students who were going to an extra English classes while studying in college or after they got out of work. Some Asian cultures seem to be a bit stiff and formal, and men from a culture like that have a disadvantage when dealing with girls from countries where you are expected to be cool and laid back.

If a western man dates an Asian girl who doesn't speak English that well and speaks with an accent, he may consider that cute. He could take her home to his home country if he wanted, and his relatives might say she's adorable. If a foreign white woman takes an Asian husband home to meet her parents, and he doesn't speak English well and has a thick accent, they probably aren't going to say it's cute. Not being able to speak well may lessen his ability to get a good job and provide for her, so the instinct to find a provider may be working against her marrying a foreigner.

In some countries, western women are taller than a lot of men. Women usually like a men who is physically more powerful than they are. They typically want someone taller and stronger. If you think about it, that runs contrary to the feminism a lot of women profess. There are tall Asians. I hear there are tall Chinese, and I saw some tall people in Thailand. Indonesians and Filippinos tend to be short. The Japanese are known for being short. I was considered tall in Korea and I am average height for a man in the US. I did see a few tall Koreans, but that was kind of rare.

A lot of western women who don't identify as feminists have absorbed a lot of feminist ideas from the predominant culture. And many of them did not grow up watching the women submit to the men. Many of them grew up hearing the idea that men are wrong if they don't help with the dishes, and that women need to be more like women emotionally. Some American men still pick up on some old-school manners like opening doors for women. They've been taught to listen to women and to be considerate. Western men may pay their girlfriends or wives complements on their looks, their cooking, etc.

So let's say a western man, used to dating entitled white women who think they need to have an 'equal say' (aka lead) in the relationship who don't think they need to know how to cook or clean, starts dating an Asian girl who tries to be sweet, submissive, and considerate. She is used to men who don't pay her compliments who don't treat her like a princess. But this white man, who may be taller than a lot of men she could get locally, opens doors for her and compliments her look, etc. It matches up well.

I suspect there are some Asian fornicators who'd like to experience a white woman. But how many Asian men want to marry a woman who doesn't think it is her role to cook and clean for him, raise the kids, and follow his leadership in the marriage?

I know a couple where the wife is white and the man is 'pribumi' Indonesian. He's an accomplished man in many ways, and I can see why she married him. But she seems to reject the idea that she should submit to her husband, which must make it difficult for him.

The men in my wife's people-group aren't too inclined to give women compliments about their looks or their cooking. We had one of her cousins stay with us for a while. She commented on how I was more romantic than Batak men. She told my wife it made her consider what she was looking for in a man. I call my wife 'Honey', which is a normal thing in the US, but I guess that is a big deal to them. One of my wife's other cousins is married. She said she asked her husband how she looked once when she was all dressed up, and he told her she looked like s@#$. I know him and he's a funny, clever guy, so that may have been his sense of humor and a way of deflecting questions like that. It's not really their culture for men to give women complements.
I really think it is down to pure racism, Asian-Americans are the least desireable males but the highest earning, so something is off, if Asian-American males are the highest earning but still have problems dating in America, that tells you something about the majority of American women (who are white) and their racist dating preferences.

Size and height - well, African Americans are big and strong but don't do that well either.

Culture might have something to do with it in Asia and dating Asian men rooted to confucian ideals about relationships and a womans role in society but a lot of those ideas are shredded once those people get to America and have kids.

Winston understands this only too well, chasing after white women is a waste of time if you aren't white. Black guys are the one non-white race who stand a chance but for others? I am not white myself, Or let's put it another way, I have non-white DNA - It's not like I don't have personal experience with this.

White women lie, they lie about their preferences, the last thing they would want is to be labelled a 'racist' and the more liberal, middle class and educated they are, the less likely they are to find a man outside their own race - that goes double for Brits. They would swear down blind that's not true and they would give a black man a chance, but he would have to be in the top 10% to be considered by even the most average women.

Asians, Pakistanis and other types, no chance, I'll always remember in Dubai airport this Bengali type trying to talk to this average looking young Englishwoman and she just shut him down before he could utter the second word, he could have been asking for the time or for a paper hanky. It was brutal!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
MrMan wrote:I think part of it is that women usually want a guy who is bigger than they are. Western women like a guy who is 'cool.' When I taught in Korea, one of my co-workers pointed out that Koreans were all nerds. A lot of them wore glasses and were very enthusiastic about studying. Of course, he was teaching students who were going to an extra English classes while studying in college or after they got out of work. Some Asian cultures seem to be a bit stiff and formal, and men from a culture like that have a disadvantage when dealing with girls from countries where you are expected to be cool and laid back.

I really think it is down to pure racism, Asian-Americans are the least desireable males but the highest earning, so something is off, if Asian-American males are the highest earning but still have problems dating in America, that tells you something about the majority of American women (who are white) and their racist dating preferences.

Size and height - well, African Americans are big and strong but don't do that well either.

Culture might have something to do with it in Asia and dating Asian men rooted to confucian ideals about relationships and a womans role in society but a lot of those ideas are shredded once those people get to America and have kids.

Winston understands this only too well, chasing after white women is a waste of time if you aren't white. Black guys are the one non-white race who stand a chance but for others? I am not white myself, Or let's put it another way, I have non-white DNA - It's not like I don't have personal experience with this.

White women lie, they lie about their preferences, the last thing they would want is to be labelled a 'racist' and the more liberal, middle class and educated they are, the less likely they are to find a man outside their own race - that goes double for Brits. They would swear down blind that's not true and they would give a black man a chance, but he would have to be in the top 10% to be considered by even the most average women.

Asians, Pakistanis and other types, no chance, I'll always remember in Dubai airport this Bengali type trying to talk to this average looking young Englishwoman and she just shut him down before he could utter the second word, he could have been asking for the time or for a paper hanky. It was brutal!
Airports are great places to pick up women. I recall sitting in Heathrow at a bar back in 1990s. A good looking woman comes up to me at says 'you're south african right?'. I say yes how did you know. She said it is december and you are tanned, and your clothes. She joined me and we sat together on the plane, and she proceeded to rub my leg and squeeze the right places under the blanket all night. Could have banged her back in SA but I had another local flight to catch.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

yick,

I didn't mention skin color. The Asian cultures I have been in contact with prefer lighter skin. In Indonesian and the Filippines 'pointy' noses are considered attractive. Some Koreans like a 'high' nose. Whites have exaggerated versions of the traits many Asians find attractive. Blacks generally do not. Also, Africa is a poor continent, and in the past, blacks in North America and England tended to be slaves, which doesn't help in terms of status.