What are MGTOW trying to achieve bashing Asian women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

What are MGTOW trying to achieve bashing Asian women?

Post by drronnie »

While I do agree that there are sour apples among Asia women but why do MGTOWs want to paint all women as bad and evil creatures?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: What are MGTOW trying to achieve bashing Asian women?

Post by starchild5 »

drronnie wrote:While I do agree that there are sour apples among Asia women but why do MGTOWs want to paint all women as bad and evil creatures?
Because MGTOW are a white men western creation. They have to be like My Way or Highway because deep inside they are losers. :D

White Man, Western Civilisation is THE MOST OVERRATED THINGY ON EARTH. :)

Without women and sex, you will go crazy..MGTOWs are simpletons...They don't understand the complexities of this dark world, that is why you need prostitutes to keep you sane from time to time, you need to see hot women from time to time to keep going on earth. Its not easy to go your own way...You go crazy after a while...bitter and annoying as most MGTOWs are now a days...They hate everyone except who is a fellow MGTOW...aka Cult.

of course you need women, how you use them is another matter...It can be respectful based on your needs..We need to work with women not hate them to get a fair deal.

When you don't have women much, you end up like a Church Pedo Pastor molesting kids and do drugs too...

Drugs are fine with MGTOWs though :lol: ..CIA would have no issue supplying them.

------------

Stay away from HYPE and the West.

If you wanna live good...Live like Winston..He is a perfect example of how to have fun with women at the same time keep distance from them.

Winston is the REAL MAN here not fake MGTOWs...
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

starchild5 wrote:
They have to be like My Way or Highway because deep inside they are losers. :D
I take it you've not dated many western women, Starchild, because this is the stance a man needs to adopt nowadays. He can't let her do the dictating.

The losers, the quitters and the simpletons are the ones belonging to this movement who hate all women.

In fact, more accurately, MGTOW should be split into two groups. Men Against Feminism. Men Against Women.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote:While I do agree that there are sour apples among Asia women but why do MGTOWs want to paint all women as bad and evil creatures?
From where did you get this idea? Any reference for that claim?

Most MGTOW are blaming Western women only and Western countries because of feminism and biased family laws which consider men and even boys as 2nd class citizens.

Of course in Thailand there are many women who try to mingle among foreign men (especially those who are lonely and had a difficult divorce behind them) and try to get money out because they are too weak to say no and because they ignore warning from others - the usual 'my bargirl is different' story.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Post by drronnie »

Yohan wrote:

Most MGTOW are blaming Western women only and Western countries because of feminism and biased family laws which consider men and even boys as 2nd class citizens.

Of course in Thailand there are many women who try to mingle among foreign men (especially those who are lonely and had a difficult divorce behind them) and try to get money out because they are too weak to say no and because they ignore warning from others - the usual 'my bargirl is different' story.
I got this this from various MGTOW videos who say "women are women regardless what part of the world"
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

drronnie wrote: I got this this from various MGTOW videos who say "women are women regardless what part of the world"
For this you do not need any MGTOW video. Of course bad women can be found everywhere, worldwide. About the same could be said about bad men, you can find them everywhere. Who will argue otherwise?

It is however a difference if bad behavior is tolerated, encouraged or even supported by other feminist-friendly women, by stupid men and even by laws.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

drronnie wrote:
Yohan wrote:

I got this this from various MGTOW videos who say "women are women regardless what part of the world"

I have to agree with this. Women are women regardless ...The only difference is that in other culture feminism didn't explode like you have in the west.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

They get brainwashed with that stupid philosophy and they think they have to defend it. One of their tenant many of the hold to is that women are bad and that it is always bad to get married. But their arguments don't apply in all cultures and legal systems.

It's almost like a religious cult.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

WARNING FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!
BEWARE OF BANANAS!
BANANAS ARE ASIAN WOMEN IN WESTERN COUNTRIES!
BANANAS ARE NASTY!

ADVICE!
DO NOT BRING YOUR ASIAN LADY TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY!
STAY IN HER COUNTRY IF YOU WANT AN EAST ASIAN, INDIAN OR ARAB GIRL!
Last edited by Jonny Law on April 14th, 2017, 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

ADVICE!
DO NOT BRING YOUR ASIAN LADY TO YOUR HOME COUNTRY!
STAY IN HER COUNTRY IF YOU WANT AN EAST ASIAN, INDIAN OR ARAB GIRL!
I agree.
A banana, outside yellow and inside white, is maybe the worst woman you can meet in USA.

Like this woman, Kristina Wong, who produced this webpage:
http://www.bigbadchinesemama.com
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:
drronnie wrote:
Yohan wrote:

I have to agree with this. Women are women regardless ...The only difference is that in other culture feminism didn't explode like you have in the west.
You can expand this to add people are people. There are also rotten men with no ambition, who live off women, who have tantrums, who are unstable, who cheat and sleep around on their girlfriend or wife, and will dump them for something better.

Women are women yes, with the same drives. Like men are men with our drives for sex, being in charge etc. You just need to find one with the control over those drives at the level you will accept. But if a man cannot control his drives, he will unlikely catch a woman who controls her drives. If your sex drive controls you, you will find women who will exploit that to get stuff from you. If you have sex with a married woman because you cant control yourself, she will sooner or later cheat on you as well.