Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Post by jamesbond »

Women are starting to ask the question, "Where are all the good men?"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azJk_1xGYfE[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women are starting to ask, "Where are all the good men?"

Post by jamesbond »

This video explains to women, where all the good men have gone. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifiDCzGwR7s[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman explains to all women in America where the good men have gone!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSwsmQKDwyA[/youtube]

Lorenzo
Freshman Poster

Post by Lorenzo »

What a bunch of angry beyatches!! Guys are running away from them, that is why they can't find the "good ones". LOL

Isn't it interesting that Western women Never define a "Good Man". What is a good man in their eyes? Is he handsome, tall and built but submissive and follows her orders? Rich, well educated, humble, generous?...Everything that benefits her.

This is such B.S. Western women are constantly rejecting the actual "good men".
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

jamesbond wrote:Women are starting to ask the question, "Where are all the good men?"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azJk_1xGYfE[/youtube]
Those eyes, tho'. :shock: How'd you like her to pull back the curtain while you're in the shower? :P
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJvZQumfxB0[/youtube]
TL;DW: If you're gonna be in the produce aisle, be the banana.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

jamesbond wrote:This video explains to women, where all the good men have gone. :D

This woman is from my home city area (I don't know her, but I could instantly tell her distinct local accent and the street signs confirmed her locale.)
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Lorenzo wrote:What a bunch of angry beyatches!! Guys are running away from them, that is why they can't find the "good ones". LOL

Isn't it interesting that Western women Never define a "Good Man". What is a good man in their eyes? Is he handsome, tall and built but submissive and follows her orders? Rich, well educated, humble, generous?...Everything that benefits her.

This is such B.S. Western women are constantly rejecting the actual "good men".

What is with all the promiscuity!?!? That's what I'm asking.... and I'm concerned - that more men and women are not asking this question. It's not normal people, to constantly be promiscuous, and its' not healthy.
For one, me I'd rather stay single and be happy than be with some of any of the decently attractive but totally desperate females that see a good man and go to him like a bug light - they simply have nothing good to offer.
That's why I avoid them. It happens to me every day...women of all kinds see me and are attracted to me. Not because of my physical appearance, although it helps but it's how I carry myself and my stature. It says I'm worth something.
All the women who are not worth anything gather around and try to swamp that.
Just like all the useless parasitic men see a tall, long legged and decent woman who respects herself and are beautiful, and only the gangsta's and douches are the ones so eager to swamp her and all the crap reaches her first. She gets swamped by the gutter trash as well. I actually feel real sorry for beautiful, attractive and decent women in today's society - it's a real hard thing to keep. The more degraded we get......the harder it gets to have fine and quality things.

I'm not like others, maybe - that's fine. That's how I feel.
If people would be decent, this would be a whole lot easier. What amazes me is how women just think that any man wants them - if she decides to throw herself at him. I guess they're so used to getting what they want....even if they're not entirely beautiful (many aren't) or they've slept around...I can tell, most guys can tell, they still think you'll want them.
They always act surprised and crestfallen when I walk away or ignore them.
It's annoying really. I'd rather be alone until I find someone good.
Women are trash for the most part nowadays. The thing is, a woman depreciates value with use, sexual use, drugs, smoking...being fat, using food (and discerning men can tell these things instantly by the way she carries herself, appearance and her general attitude). A quality woman will not throw herself at you, she will not come to you.
The ones worth something take trust and getting to know.

That's why I don't even understand this promiscuous mindset, you are shooting yourself in the foot men, don't you realize? You're depreciating your own value - because if you shoot for this, this is all you'll get.... you won't be ready for a good woman when she comes, you won't be worth it.
It's not manly to be promiscuous, it's trashy - it doesn't make you any more of a man. It's stupid in my opinion, and I've never understood it. It cheapens everything.
This MGTOW shit is stupid - quit indoctrinating yourself with infantile hate.

Adama is right.
Perhaps you guys should dip out of this cesspit of modern culture, spend time alone or with good people. Read the bible to get sanity, do some chores, hobbies, or work on something for yourself for the future. Avoid modern culture like the plague (it is). Basically, live like you would 100 years ago. Nothing's changed. I'm a lot more peaceful now.
It's not about sex, it's about the woman. Find a good woman.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

People are turds in this society - men and women. It's both sides of the aisle. ...It's not just women but you guys carry on like little children like it is.

Do you know how many turd men are also out there? Tons. Turds lower the market value out there for everyone.
...If it's sex you want, you'll get that by coincidence in just being a decent good man, the opportunity will present itself.

This "cult of promiscuity" that's been created is the worst thing ever to happen to us. It's been created to break you down, destroy you, break down your morals and ability to choose; to break down and degrade your sense of self as a person.
It's been put on you by the "Illuminati". Yes it has, if more people realized that, they'd shape up.

Shape up.

This is why societies falling apart, everybodies focused on sex and having it. No one can think anymore about higher things, making things. Sex was traditionally suppressed so that we could function and focus on higher things. It reserved a special purpose. It's so distracting now because when you try to be good and focused, women just throw themselves at you...
it's nuts. It's why I don't even go out anymore unless I have to.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

MatureDJ wrote:
jamesbond wrote:This video explains to women, where all the good men have gone. :D

This woman is from my home city area (I don't know her, but I could instantly tell her distinct local accent and the street signs confirmed her locale.)
Ok here's the deal. Any decent guy with a good job and a decent upbringing will dismiss this girl IMMEDIATELY. If a girl starts unloading F Bombs right and left, I lose interest fast. She wouldn't make my cut. And if I say/think this, there are thousands of other good guys thinking the same thing. But for some reason, these women can't figure this out.

Women are getting frustrated because they now have to jump thru hoops in order to get a quality guy and they aren't used to it!!! Throw in MGTOW and guys dating internationally and their problem becomes even bigger. I for one enjoying seeing the shoe on the other foot :)
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Terrence Popp explains to women, where all the good men went. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MVa9lHes98[/youtube]

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

pete98146 wrote:
Women are getting frustrated because they now have to jump thru hoops in order to get a quality guy and they aren't used to it!!! Throw in MGTOW and guys dating internationally and their problem becomes even bigger. I for one enjoying seeing the shoe on the other foot :)
Me too. Have you noticed how nasty and jealous they get when they hear guys going overseas to find a woman?

Western women really need to step up to the plate and quit being so obnoxious and entitled because a real man with self respect will not entertain one if he's searching for a meaningful relationship.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This shit makes me so sick I can't stomach it. ...I hate worthless cunts. I'm asking myself why, why I didn't bang out a million of them - just to get even already in my 20's? Why'd I play a nice guy. What for, and why'd I waste my time dallying around.

Bunch of bullshit. I can't stand seeing these obnoxious worthless cunts parade around like they're everything to a man. I'd like to f**k about 50 of them in the next year, treat them like shit and throw them out like a dishrag- just to get it out of my system. I'm too nice and, I waste time with them, tepidly caring about their feelings..or whatever. They are worthless compared to me.
That's about how I feel. I'd like to screw them and lose them in the next year.
I'm setting a goal of 30.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Q. What are American women good at?
A. Getting Divorced

Q. What are American women not good at?
A. Everything else

Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
wingfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by wingfeather »

Eric wrote: why I didn't bang out a million of them - just to get even already in my 20's?
I'll tell you why: genital warts, herpes, HIV, and the worst affliction of all - child support.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This woman try's to answer the question,"where are all the men?"

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya7TCtcvKcM[/youtube]