Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Good Men Do Not Want To Date Single Mothers

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Good Men Do Not Want To Date Single Mothers

Post by jamesbond » May 13th, 2017, 4:05 pm

A woman who is a single mother, complains that even though she is good looking, men are not interested in her. Could the fact that she is a single mother have anything to do with men not being interested in her?

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Good Men Do Not Want To Date Single Mothers

Post by Teal Lantern » May 13th, 2017, 5:40 pm

On any given day, 1/3rd of the EE women who show up in W's sidebar (dating.happierabroad) are looking for a step-wallet. :?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

Yohan
Veteran Poster

Post by Yohan » May 13th, 2017, 6:55 pm

If you live together with a single mother and her children, it does not take a long time, married or not, and you will be kept responsible for child support of HER children.

Beside that you might be disturbed by the ex-husband and biological father who insists to use his visitation rights and tells his children stories why they should not respect you. This is however only the case in Western pro-feminist countries.

-----

Here in Japan, you can date a single mother, no problem. The ex-husband has no visitation rights, has no obligation to pay any child support and will hardly show up, usually the ex-husband is gone and happy to leave with any form of obligation.

Children have to follow the advice of the mother and the man living together with her and the new male partner, married or not does not matter.
Parents rights are strong in Japan, there are no anti-spanking laws.

Falcon
Experienced Poster

Post by Falcon » May 25th, 2017, 10:14 am

Yohan wrote:Here in Japan, you can date a single mother, no problem. The ex-husband has no visitation rights, has no obligation to pay any child support and will hardly show up, usually the ex-husband is gone and happy to leave with any form of obligation.

Children have to follow the advice of the mother and the man living together with her and the new male partner, married or not does not matter.
It's like this throughout most of the non-Western world: Asia, Latin America, Africa.

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric » May 28th, 2017, 2:11 pm

I've had plenty AND I mean plenty of single mothers eyeing me up. And they are usually very beautiful women, but you're right - something about it just screams "red flag", and a man is wise to stay away. ...Why should we have to deal with all that? We shouldn't...and unless you really know her, as a good person, just not worth it. Its funny how the single mothers tend to act the most feminine, etc.

I had to literally put my head down and cover my face to ignore single mothers and me looking at them. Its just a bad idea - and too much baggage.

Plus...I feel so sorry for those kids. They are going to have major mommy and daddy issues. It accounts for all these weak men you see who are overly dependent on females, as well as faggotry and men who are craving a real father figure. ... Its just terrible.

Oh, and lets not forget swaths of man - hating feminists who seem to comprise over 70 percent of women today.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco » May 28th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Yohan wrote: Here in Japan, you can date a single mother, no problem. The ex-husband has no visitation rights, has no obligation to pay any child support and will hardly show up, usually the ex-husband is gone and happy to leave with any form of obligation.

This is also true in the Philippines.

Dating any woman from a western country is not a good idea. However, dating single moms from third world countries is ok. There is little downside as far as the law goes. Single moms in third world countries are usually very humble, thin, horny, talented and will listen to you unlike most women.
“Every time a President leaves the White House after two terms, there is a recession within the next year"

mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 » July 3rd, 2017, 4:43 pm

I am not sure that she is in right, personally, have few friends who are dating single moms so... :)

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines » July 7th, 2017, 4:20 am

if you like the mom and like the kid then whats the problem
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com