Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Social Media Has Destroyed Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Social Media Has Destroyed Women

Post by jamesbond » September 3rd, 2017, 5:53 pm

Interesting video from a woman who explains how social media has destroyed women.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i83lAxAC6Ec[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Re: Social Media Has Destroyed Women

Post by nomadphilippines » September 4th, 2017, 5:11 am

its only going to get worse
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama » September 4th, 2017, 5:22 am

Anyone who is lost in Facebook making is someone you really don't want to bother with. Facebook is all about taking pictures of what you had for dinner and just a bunch of nonsense. Who cares how many pictures they can take of themselves hanging out doing nothing in expense places?

Good point about women having reduced themselves down to masturbation material.

It's not social media though. It's whether or not the woman has seared her conscience with a hot iron or not. When you see a woman walking around naked in public, you might think to yourself that this woman is very hot. But what you're missing is that for a woman to walk around half naked it means that her conscience is going or gone out the window.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » October 19th, 2017, 12:57 pm

I'm not a big fan of this guy since he is a plain 911 truther, but here he nails it regarding smartphone addiction on women and how it's ruining everything. 100% spot on the money.

Some funny remarks in there too :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1iYIzKAves[/youtube]
Last edited by droid on October 19th, 2017, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » October 19th, 2017, 3:41 pm

Ditch the ladies on Social Media!
:twisted: It is only country illiterate ladies for me!
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=36454

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 19th, 2017, 8:01 pm

Like I said before: Brazil has been ruined by social media after all Orkut users had been coerced into Facebook when Orkut had been shut down.
The women are "landlocked" into their mobile devices once they get out of the bad and/or overcrowded public areas and even they are comfy on
public transportation now doing that type of crappola.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 19th, 2017, 9:15 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Like I said before: Brazil has been ruined by social media after all Orkut users had been coerced into Facebook when Orkut had been shut down.
The women are "landlocked" into their mobile devices once they get out of the bad and/or overcrowded public areas and even they are comfy on
Portable attention for attention addicts.

I do believe they were ruined well before social media however. I saw issues in the 1980's and planned to expat even then.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 19th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Like I said before: Brazil has been ruined by social media after all Orkut users had been coerced into Facebook when Orkut had been shut down.
Portable attention for attention addicts.

I do believe they were ruined well before social media however. I saw issues in the 1980's and planned to expat even then.
Wow.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines » October 24th, 2017, 3:55 am

at this point expatting doesnt even fix it it is a worldwide phenomena
avid follower of site about travel and girls http://guysnightlife.com

kairosan117
Freshman Poster

Post by kairosan117 » October 25th, 2017, 6:02 am

Theres two kinds of people who care about what other people think of them: Woman and the Japanese.

And social media has done just that. Made everyone aware of everyones life..
Oh and I forgot to tell you about this dude that i know named Frazer Mcdonald( From Ireland),
who lives in Thailand now. But the funny thing is, Frazer has no job,doesn't Teach English, has no pension nor does he operates some foreign-owned mom and pop shop up in town and when you CLICK HERE,
you'll know exactly why he doesn't have to work at all. Don't envy his life.Live it

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law » October 27th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Maybe you should meet ladies at a refugee camp :twisted:
1. Not much social media to access
2. Not a good internet connection for her

Andrew Ryan
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrew Ryan » November 14th, 2017, 3:43 pm

kairosan117 wrote:Theres two kinds of people who care about what other people think of them: Woman and the Japanese.
Then why do not women and Japanese behave in such a way that everyone else thinks well of them?

Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang » November 22nd, 2017, 1:56 pm

Social media is an outlet for vanity and pettiness. I can't help but cringe when a girl on WeChat posts a doctor's prescription in her Moments. Like seriously, for eff's sake, it's a doctor's prescription note. Social media whores tend to have guys from every little corner of the freaking world whose job seems to liking their photos and flirting in the comments. And then you also get this load of pseudo-philosophical, 'self-help' shit that is often overtly feminist. In China there's a term for these females: 'Chicken Soup Bitches.' I've encountered many who've succumbed to this disease. It's becoming a pandemic. Going beyond how social media has destroyed women, I hate how social media has become just another outlet for mass-commercialization. These days if you don't sell yourself on social media, your chances will be hampered when it comes to many things, especially the corporate hell. And I hate the idea of 'selling yourself'. It's so weird and unnatural.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”