Indirect Seduction Game - Does it work better?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Indirect Seduction Game - Does it work better?

Post by Winston »

Check out this short animated video about how to use an INDIRECT seduction method and game to lure women to you. What do you think? Is it better than my typical direct open approach in Russia? Should I start using this indirect type of approach instead? The psychology behind it seems to make sense. Especially with Asian women who are not used to direct approaches. This is probably something closer to the seduction style that Rock uses. lol

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JGwMjHsQFU[/youtube]

Here is an interesting comment below the video about getting women. What do you think? Would this work if you tried it? lol
When I was in college, my friend asked me how I managed to go on so many dates with really awesome people.

I explained that I used to stink at that until I learned that women did not want an ultra romantic person - but rather someone who was a project or hard to change/get.

I joked that I knew the perfect method to seduce anyone.

First, line your room with pictures of scantly clad women. You know - the posters of girls on cars and Sports Illustrated Swim Suit edition. The bigger the posters the better.

Then, amid all those posters - put a single, well framed print of a Van Gogh or Monet painting. Don't make it prominent, but put it in a spot that easy enough to see.

When she enters your room she will think "That Chauvinist A-Hole!"
but then she will see the Monet and think "but inside that a-hole is a sweet, sensitive artistic man yearning to be tamed!"

and you've won. :P

Seriously though, just do your own thing and you will meet someone who is worth your time.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Indirect Seduction Game - Does it work better?

Post by Winston »

Another animated video about The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YstuRGzIPY4[/youtube]

Here is the full audiobook "The Art of Seduction" by Robert Greene. It's about 9 hours long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=banmghgNYLA
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne