Attractive 26 Yr. Old Woman Complains About Her Dating Life

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Attractive 26 Yr. Old Woman Complains About Her Dating Life

Post by jamesbond »

This good looking 26 year old woman makes a video complaining about her dating life and how difficult it is to meet good men.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhbd8aNU8gA[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Attractive 26 Yr. Old Woman Complains About Her Dating L

Post by publicduende »

Some women would say anything and the opposite of anything so as to capture a brief moment of acknowledgement ("notoriety" or "fame" are too much) in the Warholian Utopia that is YouTube.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I couldn't watch the whole video due to her aggravating pompous persona. Very unappealing. Could be the reason to why she's resorted to creating desperate YT video's like this as guys aren't showing much interest in her.

She doesn't look 26 either - more like 36.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

A couple of months ago I was in NYC. I went to Central Park. I saw three pretty girls there who were together, probably around 25 years old, but the one that I was really interested in was wearing these huge sunglasses and it just ticked me off that I couldn't see all her face and I couldn't see her eyes.

Anyway, I walked by them two or three times to make sure they saw me, but they had already seen me. The first thing I hear out of this girl's mouth is, "He's not tall enough."

Now she might have said that because she was afraid of rejection, but at the time when she said it, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. That was the first time I had ever heard that from a woman.

But I think this explains it. Many women are simply not humble, and they do not know how to flirt, and their expectations are not realistic.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I wonder if a girl posts a blog like this pouring out her heart about wanting to date and get married if she gets a lot of comments and inbox messages from men who want to date her. Maybe that's the point. IMO, she shouldn't try to show cleavage and she should avoid using profanity.

Adama, did you respond with, "That's okay, because I do not like rude, insensitive women"?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:A couple of months ago I was in NYC. I went to Central Park. I saw three pretty girls there who were together, probably around 25 years old, but the one that I was really interested in was wearing these huge sunglasses and it just ticked me off that I couldn't see all her face and I couldn't see her eyes.

Anyway, I walked by them two or three times to make sure they saw me, but they had already seen me. The first thing I hear out of this girl's mouth is, "He's not tall enough."

Now she might have said that because she was afraid of rejection, but at the time when she said it, it wasn't a pleasant feeling. That was the first time I had ever heard that from a woman.

But I think this explains it. Many women are simply not humble, and they do not know how to flirt, and their expectations are not realistic.
"huge sunglasses"

Why keep subjecting yourself to all that Adama, for the very slim chance of something nice happening. We all know the chumpzone is a barren wasteland. (Humble women in central park, lol). In that situation, apart from being an 11 on a scale of 10, you'd also have to entertain enough to get them out of sharing 'hawt guys' on their phones like card collections.

The only solution is to get out.
MrMan wrote:Adama, did you respond with, "That's okay, because I do not like rude, insensitive women"?
I'd bet they did it with enough plausible deniability, they would probably end laughing and calling him a creep regardless. It's lose-lose.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Adama wrote:A couple of months ago I was in NYC. I went to Central Park. I saw three pretty girls there who were together, probably around 25 years old, but the one that I was really interested in was wearing these huge sunglasses and it just ticked me off that I couldn't see all her face and I couldn't see her eyes.

Yea it has been said here many times that women have unrealistic expectations and think they're all that even if they are ugly they all want a High Rolling George Clooney type.

But the tall thing really gets to me. I hear it and see it all the time. I actually dont get it and it pisses me off. I see tall ugly guys get tons of girls all time but they are ugly and unintelligent. But somehow that makes them automatically attractive. Its like because his tall he has to eat more, and buys bigger things so he must be rich. He also gets easier access to jobs and celebrity like status. It doesnt matter what type of person he is or how good he is inside. He could be the biggest piece of garbage but overall in society that gets overlooked because his tall and we have to be wowed by it. Shorter men have to be afraid and jobs and p***y go his way. Even if you beat his ass in the womans brain he could always kick your ass and you just got lucky. Im not that tall but this whole tall thing has really gotten to me. I used to post about that in other forums. For starters, I have never been into that at all. I could careless if the girl is as short as midget or tall as a giraffe. I think short girls are very cute and must be hot in the bedroom with all the things you could do to them while tall women are very impressive and gorgegous like all that meat. It doesnt stir me either way. I HAVE to see whats in the inside that counts. But when it comes to women tall is automatically associated with wealth, status, and love. Short defenseless, broke, and ugly. I have beaten several real tall guys before just to have that feeling that it doesnt impress women and think im some sort of loose cannon. This also seems odd for tall men themselves as many think its odd when women just throw themselves at them for no reason. Many thinking its foolish and pay it no mind. Women of course dont know how to attract or what to think is attractive. They're so used to being brainwashed that they NEED to be told what is attractive. They cant go by their gut or instinct and I dont even want to talk about rejection. Its funny most men create these types of forums because of frustration of women but women sublty go extreme. They hurt themselves physically and destroy themselves psychologically. From what I take it is that most men suffer emotionally and psychologically but women take it to the extreme by hurting themselves and dont even look for a solution. Somehow if One guy rejects them they go into a deep depression and think they are completely worthless no matter what anyone else thinks or how many guys have drooled over them.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

To be honest, I think she just said it because, just like men, they are afraid of being rejected or of being unworthy of the other person. Just that women, since they are often not wise and since many of them have egos in the stratosphere, are too weak to admit they are afraid or have faults. Instead, it is not the fear that is within them, but instead there is a deficiency in the man.

In other words, it's just an excuse for inaction, and they shift the blame onto men, because they can't admit to having any faults, not even that of the fear of rejection. Height is just the excuse.

And that is the first time a woman has ever made any remark about my height. Usually it is limited to something else, but she threw in something extra.

The problem is that women in the states have an exalted status, and that means they are proud and arrogant. Arrogant people by definition think they are higher, and they will not come down off their perch. And because they are on a perch, they simply resort to murder with words, rather than dare to bend the knee and offer submission to someone else. Their pride prevents submission, and submission on the part of the woman is a requirement for things to proceed and for loving favor.

This is why it is easier to meet women in other countries. They aren't as prideful because their societies haven't exalted their status to the stratosphere, which means they are easier to deal with and they are capable of submission. Proud people refuse to submit, and they have no mercy. Therefore they are mostly worthless unless the man wants to get verbally assaulted and have his self esteem destroyed.

There are only a few percentage of American women, in my experience, who have figured out the key to their happiness is humility and submission. The rest are too proud, feminist and conceited to come down and bend the knee to a man.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Adama wrote:The problem is that women in the states have an exalted status, and that means they are proud and arrogant. Arrogant people by definition think they are higher, and they will not come down off their perch. And because they are on a perch, they simply resort to murder with words, rather than dare to bend the knee and offer submission to someone else. Their pride prevents submission, and submission on the part of the woman is a requirement for things to proceed and for loving favor.

This is why it is easier to meet women in other countries. They aren't as prideful because their societies haven't exalted their status to the stratosphere, which means they are easier to deal with and they are capable of submission. Proud people refuse to submit, and they have no mercy. Therefore they are mostly worthless unless the man wants to get verbally assaulted and have his self esteem destroyed.

There are only a few percentage of American women, in my experience, who have figured out the key to their happiness is humility and submission. The rest are too proud, feminist and conceited to come down and bend the knee to a man.
Yes, American women have been exalted to a God like status (thanks to feminism and the media) so they think they deserve only the best (and a man who is not perfect better not approach them because he is not worthy of her).

There is no humility or submission from women in the US, they believe they should be charge of the relationship and they should always get their way. How can a man have a relationship with a woman who believes she is better than him all the time in every aspect of life and she refuses compromise on anything?

I think the only real solution is to avoid American women like the plague and start traveling to foreign countries to meet women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Andrew Ryan
Freshman Poster

Post by Andrew Ryan »

jamesbond wrote:
Adama wrote:The problem is that women in the states have an exalted status, and that means they are proud and arrogant. Arrogant people by definition think they are higher, and they will not come down off their perch. And because they are on a perch, they simply resort to murder with words, rather than dare to bend the knee and offer submission to someone else. Their pride prevents submission, and submission on the part of the woman is a requirement for things to proceed and for loving favor.

The problem is not only in women but also in men themselves, who are willing to put up with this situation. Demand creates supply. The sad truth is that people who express thoughts like yours today are called sexists. But there is also a positive side. Girls who consider themselves Goddesses usually speak directly and vividly about it. It means that you can not waste your time on them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's not even that they hide it. Yes, open your eyes to see what they are, so we can avoid them. And yes, most men are readily accepting of them because they don't know better.

It's just that there are so many women like this that it is frustrating. And before you realize what most women are, when you as a man are young, naive and idealistic about women, it's just brutal dealing with the ones who are socially evil. There are just so many of them, and they are searching for prey, specifically the men who haven't figured things out yet. For the purpose of destroying them before they get started.

These women learn this skill set when they are very young, probably 12 or 13, as Ether Vilar indicates. But as a man, you may not ever learn what the evil women truly are. A man can be in the dark his whole life, because the culture is so gynocentric and uplifting women. There are few people around who will admonish a woman and say, What she did to you was plain wrong and evil. And the many of the evil women themselves think possession of a uterus makes them holy, just and righteous. So whatever they do, they look upon it as good, as if they are God Himself.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:

Yes, American women have been exalted to a God like status (thanks to feminism and the media) so they think they deserve only the best (and a man who is not perfect better not approach them because he is not worthy of her).

There is no humility or submission from women in the US, they believe they should be charge of the relationship and they should always get their way. How can a man have a relationship with a woman who believes she is better than him all the time in every aspect of life and she refuses compromise on anything?

I think the only real solution is to avoid American women like the plague and start traveling to foreign countries to meet women.

Yes, but there is no perfect man. Even the man who might appear perfect has flaws, because everyone does. The evil ones will search diligently for even his flaws, regardless how good he is, because the ego demands it. That's what happens when society tells you there is a war and these are your opponents. They've made a gender war, and nobody can rein in women, because they are liberated from the laws of civility and decency to do whatever they want, in rebellion and lawlessness. And if you speak up, they will condemn you with shame and dishonor, and say you're a loser, can't get laid, etc. Railings from prideful people who don't want to come down to where they should be.

But what some women don't realize is that, by exalting themselves out of their place they've become cruel, and cruel people are murderers of the soul and worthless as far as peace is concerned.

There will be no peace, no mercy, no humility. Just dishonor, disrespect, disobedience, and all kinds of sorrow at the hands of these people who think they are equal to or above men.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

There are so many profound posts in this thread that I can't replay to them all. JOB WELL DONE!
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Post by JesseL26 »

Zambales wrote:I couldn't watch the whole video due to her aggravating pompous persona. Very unappealing. Could be the reason to why she's resorted to creating desperate YT video's like this as guys aren't showing much interest in her.

She doesn't look 26 either - more like 36.
ROFL!!!
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Post by MatureDJ »

This is the pondering of a young woman that laments the fact that the abundance of choice and female hypergamy's reaction to it has made love life more difficult. In a way, she is proving that the control of young female sexuality through arranged marriage made folks happier.