Woman has been on 77 first dates but hasn't met Mr. Right

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Woman has been on 77 first dates but hasn't met Mr. Right

Post by Traveler »

"Serial dater Anna Heaton, 29, says she's so desperate to find Mr Right before she turns 30 that she's been on 77 dates in just two years - but her dream man still eludes her....

"The singleton, who works for a digital agency, has now been on her own for two years and rates every man she dates out of 20, based on 'looks', 'personality' and 'spark' on her spreadsheet. Anna admits that she's 'picky' and says she's desperate to find a man to sweep her off her feet before she hits triple dating figures - and turns 30 next May....

"She says her Mr Right would be: 'tall with a rugby player physique' adding: 'I like a posh boy with a pink shirt, nicely dressed and someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously.'...

"An exasperated Anna says: 'I went on my 77th date on Saturday, I think it's because I'm too picky, it's always me that does not want a second date and a lot of them think there is something wrong with me.' "
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... years.html
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Woman has been on 77 first dates but hasn't met Mr. Righ

Post by Yohan »

She needs already a spreadsheet not to mix up all the men she met in her life.

It is very easy for young Western women to find a lot of men for dating by claiming they are looking for a good husband, dreaming of a family life with children and similar BS-talk.

As a fact many women are like her and are complaining past their 35 that they are lonely, nobody willing to talk to them, they cannot find any good man, where could they be, do they even exist, or that many men are nothing but losers dating foreign women etc. etc.

For me she is merely a Western trash party-girl, not even willing to try.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Actually this is more or less how I figured many if not most women work. And I am surprised that the number is only 77. I always assumed that the really active ones meet at least 30 new men a year. Apparently it is a lower number than I thought.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Traveler wrote:"Serial dater Anna Heaton, 29, says she's so desperate to find Mr Right before she turns 30 that she's been on 77 dates in just two years - but her dream man still eludes her....

"The singleton, who works for a digital agency, has now been on her own for two years and rates every man she dates out of 20, based on 'looks', 'personality' and 'spark' on her spreadsheet. Anna admits that she's 'picky' and says she's desperate to find a man to sweep her off her feet before she hits triple dating figures - and turns 30 next May....

"She says her Mr Right would be: 'tall with a rugby player physique' adding: 'I like a posh boy with a pink shirt, nicely dressed and someone that doesn't take themselves too seriously.'...

"An exasperated Anna says: 'I went on my 77th date on Saturday, I think it's because I'm too picky, it's always me that does not want a second date and a lot of them think there is something wrong with me.' "
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... years.html
Nothing wrong with being picky but her criteria is questionable particularly after 77 unsuccessful dates. Pink shirt? How many guys wear pink shirts? How many guys wear pink shirts on a first date?

Even if she did meet a guy wearing one, there's no guarantee he will like her. Also, I find it strange that loyalty isn't mentioned. No good meeting someone with the desired attributes if he cheats on her two weeks later.

Crowing to the newspapers, and using spreadsheets to evaluate potential partners is peculiar behaviour in itself. She's taking herself far too seriously which ironically is what she isn't looking for in a mate.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Yohan wrote:She needs already a spreadsheet not to mix up all the men she met in her life.

It is very easy for young Western women to find a lot of men for dating by claiming they are looking for a good husband, dreaming of a family life with children and similar BS-talk.

As a fact many women are like her and are complaining past their 35 that they are lonely, nobody willing to talk to them, they cannot find any good man, where could they be, do they even exist, or that many men are nothing but losers dating foreign women etc. etc.

For me she is merely a Western trash party-girl, not even willing to try.
I don't get why she has to rate these men on a spreadsheet if she has no intention of seeing them again. It doesn't make sense.

And the "posh boy" comment. Is this the new buzzword for "rich guy"?

I think the smart guys would avoid this woman like the plague.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

This seems to be a case of women wanting fried ice.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Zambales wrote: I don't get why she has to rate these men on a spreadsheet if she has no intention of seeing them again. It doesn't make sense.

And the "posh boy" comment. Is this the new buzzword for "rich guy"?
I think she needs the spreadsheet - a kind of blacklisting - to keep all data as these men will continue dating somehow, somewhere ....

Without her spreadsheet she might date accidentally the same man again.

I also heard the 'posh boy' comment for the first time, maybe her ideal is something like 'Justin Bieber' or so...
Adama Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 pm
Actually this is more or less how I figured many if not most women work. And I am surprised that the number is only 77. I always assumed that the really active ones meet at least 30 new men a year. Apparently it is a lower number than I thought.
Well, Adama, your estimate is fairly correct as the article says
Over two years, 77 dates works out as one roughly every five days.
Over two years only - she is now 29 - but how many men did she meet for dating and 'more' between her 13th and 27th birthday?

You are right, as in a total sum there should be many more men, likely hundreds of them. I expect however a few years more and she will find herself in big troubles as nobody wants to have anything to do with her anymore. More and more men in her area will recognize her as 'the worthless party-girl with a spreadsheet', a waste of money and time, who is approaching her 40s. The number of 'available' men is not unlimited, regionally seen.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

:twisted: Has anyone thought maybe nobody wants to be around this Soulless Whore Bitch!
http://i.imgur.com/evxLJm4.jpg
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Yohan wrote:
Adama Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:23 pm
Well, Adama, your estimate is fairly correct as the article says
Over two years, 77 dates works out as one roughly every five days.
Over two years only - she is now 29 - but how many men did she meet for dating and 'more' between her 13th and 27th birthday?

You are right, as in a total sum there should be many more men, likely hundreds of them. I expect however a few years more and she will find herself in big troubles as nobody wants to have anything to do with her anymore. More and more men in her area will recognize her as 'the worthless party-girl with a spreadsheet', a waste of money and time, who is approaching her 40s. The number of 'available' men is not unlimited, regionally seen.
Plus, there may be many more men who wanted to date her, but she never bothered to date them. So 77 must just be the ones she had a date with. There may be more men who she just said no to before the first date.

This also reinforces to me, that when a woman rejects a man, it means nothing. These women are going to reject everyone.

I don't know who is dating these women anyway. Who cares about dating? I don't think things have ever worked through dating for me. People who want to actually hook up usually don't insist on a date. They just want to see you again under any circumstance.

When I was in Europe, I had a first date with a girl I met at a club. What did we do? She gave me a ride from one city to another.

Dating in the UK/USA is all about begging the woman. It's about the man getting down on one knee and begging this smaller, weaker vessel. Which is ridiculous, because the man is the leader, not the servant. This just gives women way too much power, because men are forced into a position of weakness and supplication, which is just wrong.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

As the adage goes, "Judge a woman by what she does, not by what she says."

From that I deduce that she really is not interested in a relationship at all, though she might think she is. She is interested in the ego and dopamine boosts she gets from the novelty and attention.

I would also mention that she is about a 4 out of 10 on the scale of beauty so preemptively rejecting men is a self-protective mechanism.

She actually reminds me of unattractive black American women who persistently claim that no one is good enough for them. The truth is actually they are not suitable for relationships so they preempt the rejection by rejecting first. They also retain the veneer of being worthy of being sought after even though they really are not.

I've seen this type again and again and she fits the archetype.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

According to another article, some of the guys she dated who now know about the spreadsheet ratings have been texting her to find out their score, fueling her ego even more. :roll:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:As the adage goes, "Judge a woman by what she does, not by what she says."

From that I deduce that she really is not interested in a relationship at all, though she might think she is. She is interested in the ego and dopamine boosts she gets from the novelty and attention.

I would also mention that she is about a 4 out of 10 on the scale of beauty so preemptively rejecting men is a self-protective mechanism.

She actually reminds me of unattractive black American women who persistently claim that no one is good enough for them. The truth is actually they are not suitable for relationships so they preempt the rejection by rejecting first. They also retain the veneer of being worthy of being sought after even though they really are not.

I've seen this type again and again and she fits the archetype.
This seems to be the typical mode that many American women operate in, though this woman is not American. There is power in attraction and rejection. When the woman successfully gets a man to beg for her in any way, that gives her glory. That gives their ego delight. And the women who are greedy and evil will then run greedily after this single pleasure: they will spend all day flirting and trying to attract various men (and rejecting them).

The next step after this is the rejection. Rejecting someone is actually a sign of power. In some way the rejector tells herself that she is better than the rejectee. They trust in their own lies and pump up their egos through the vanity of these lies: that their rejection is power. They turn every situation to the advantage of their egos, to reframe things to make themselves the winner, and never the coward or the weak.

It can become a sport for evil women to attract and then reject multiple men, thereby destroying self esteem, confidence and the willingness for men to interact with the opposite sex. I also think that women of this sort can turn gentle men into predators, because those men have been hurt, and thereafter only see women as good for their flesh. This kind of behavior is destructive to humanity. All because some woman wanted the ego boost of attraction and rejection. Then a vicious cycle begins.

Women should not be exempt from criticism regarding criminal social behavior.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

She Is a Stupid Worthless Bitch!
No man wants to keep her!
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

lol.

I wonder what the 77 spreedsheet say about her.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.