Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
atrueloveme
Freshman Poster
Posts: 4
Joined: October 26th, 2017, 2:31 am

Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by atrueloveme » October 26th, 2017, 3:32 am

I prefer foreign women over the local ladies. I am a 48-year-old guy from Minnesota. Never been married, have no kids but have dated a lot of women I prefer foreign women over American because ladies from other countries are a lot more my type - not in looks; but in values. I prefer traditional women who love to take care of their husbands and children.
I have dated enough American women to know that they tend to be too set in their ways. Even if they are in relationships, they feel that their way is the only way. They fight over little things. I get it though, they're independent and capable but I just hate the fact that they micromanage my life.
As independent, they also have this habit of dancing around issues or problems. They'd rather cheat to get out of the relationship instead. American women also tend to rather care only about themselves and no longer want to have families. I’m not saying that ALL American women are like this, I’m sure there are still good ones out there but the problem is, I haven’t found any yet.
Foreign women in my experience, more reasonable, and approachable when it comes to dating. They're also more serious about marriage, so you know there’s is a future with them. I really like that they have traditional values to pass on to our family.
After my last relationship ended badly, I realized I needed something better. I did what any normal American would do - tried online dating. I’m not well-versed when it comes to internet so I clicked on one of the first thing that came up.
I went to this website called A Foreign Affairs, signed up and the rest is history. I know it’s supposed to be a red flag when all the women are too good to be true but I had a good feeling in my gut.
I was a bit surprised that I was charged for sending a letter or for viewing videos I wanna check out. I haven’t met any of the women I’m talking to yet but I plan to.
I prefer dating foreign women over American women because of my bad experiences. How about for my fellow foreign women loving gentlemen? What do you like about them? Let’s discuss.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1521
Joined: September 23rd, 2012, 12:07 am

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by Johnny1975 » October 26th, 2017, 10:18 am

atrueloveme wrote:I prefer foreign women over the local ladies.
Please go back and edit that sentence. Can you guess which word should be changed?
Location Independent Expat Relocate​

If you want to move abroad, but you can't decide where, I can help you.

http://lierelocate.weebly.com/

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwS_hq ... qZA/videos

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... hVcm9GFFb9

https://twitter.com/LocIndExpRel

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 315
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by TruthSeeker » October 26th, 2017, 11:24 am

OP have a look at this video before you proceed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI[/youtube]

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 315
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by TruthSeeker » October 26th, 2017, 12:56 pm

OP if you go to this site dating.happierabroad.com which Winston is just an affiliate of but it's legitimate. You pay one monthly fee and you get unlimited correspondence with the members.

https://dating.happierabroad.com/payment/
Actually you can get a year for €124.90

The correspondence on AFA is fabricated by translators and it's there to lure you to their tour.

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6207
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by Adama » October 27th, 2017, 2:25 am

Does Winston approve of such advertisements on his forum? How much does AFA pay for this?

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2521
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by MrMan » October 27th, 2017, 2:11 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:OP have a look at this video before you proceed

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSmrEm6yQbI[/youtube]
When I was looking, I did not care much about my own looks. Some people say you end up with someone at about the same level.

But maybe there is something to it. This guy is fat and old looking. There has got to be at least 5 or 6 points between him and the girls he is looking at on a 1 to 10 scale. He proposed to a girl who was maybe an 8 or better. Maybe he should be going for middle aged thick 5s whose standards have dropped really low. He also needs to exercise and diet. I'd imagine seeing someone that hefty could be rather shocking to people in some other countries.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by Jonny Law » October 27th, 2017, 3:10 pm

atrueloveme wrote:I prefer foreign women over the local ladies. I am a 48-year-old guy from Minnesota. Never been married, have no kids but have dated a lot of women I prefer foreign women over American because ladies from other countries are a lot more my type - not in looks; but in values. I prefer traditional women who love to take care of their husbands and children.
I have dated enough American women to know that they tend to be too set in their ways. Even if they are in relationships, they feel that their way is the only way. They fight over little things. I get it though, they're independent and capable but I just hate the fact that they micromanage my life.
As independent, they also have this habit of dancing around issues or problems. They'd rather cheat to get out of the relationship instead. American women also tend to rather care only about themselves and no longer want to have families. I’m not saying that ALL American women are like this, I’m sure there are still good ones out there but the problem is, I haven’t found any yet.
Foreign women in my experience, more reasonable, and approachable when it comes to dating. They're also more serious about marriage, so you know there’s is a future with them. I really like that they have traditional values to pass on to our family.
After my last relationship ended badly, I realized I needed something better. I did what any normal American would do - tried online dating. I’m not well-versed when it comes to internet so I clicked on one of the first thing that came up.
I went to this website called A Foreign Affairs, signed up and the rest is history. I know it’s supposed to be a red flag when all the women are too good to be true but I had a good feeling in my gut.
I was a bit surprised that I was charged for sending a letter or for viewing videos I wanna check out. I haven’t met any of the women I’m talking to yet but I plan to.
I prefer dating foreign women over American women because of my bad experiences. How about for my fellow foreign women loving gentlemen? What do you like about them? Let’s discuss.
Jonny Law Recommends!
GOING TO THE PHILIPPINES!

God Says Good Women Are Rare everywhere even thousands of years ago!
Psalm 31:10-12
10: A good woman is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds. 11: Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it. 12: Never spiteful, she treats him generously all her life long.

User avatar
Zambales
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1265
Joined: August 9th, 2015, 9:41 pm

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by Zambales » October 28th, 2017, 12:48 am

atrueloveme wrote: I have dated enough American women to know that they tend to be too set in their ways. Even if they are in relationships, they feel that their way is the only way. They fight over little things. I get it though, they're independent and capable but I just hate the fact that they micromanage my life.
If a woman tries to control you, she's insecure not independent. Don't fall for their bullshit!

User avatar
Nell
Freshman Poster
Posts: 26
Joined: January 18th, 2014, 4:51 pm
Location: America

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by Nell » November 13th, 2017, 1:14 am

I prefer non-western, traditional foreign women. The reason is that western women are too toxic to be in a relationship with. Their selfish, intolerable attitudes, the misandric atmosphere in society & the media & the divorce laws all are in conjunction to break down even the most pious of western men. When I do find a non-western foreign woman who EMBRACES traditional family values, I'll move to a country where it would resemble the US during the 1950s. I've had my fill w/ American & western women. They're poisonous. So what if there are some good women, the fact is that it does appear to be an overwhelming majority of western women who've proven themselves to be too unfit for LTR. That's just my opinion, though.
Even the most feminine woman from any western nation is equal to the most androgynous woman an any non-western country.

Men age like wine, women age like milk-Tom Leykis

Andrew Ryan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Re: Why I Prefer Foreign Women

Post by Andrew Ryan » November 13th, 2017, 1:05 pm

Nell wrote:I prefer non-western, traditional foreign women. The reason is that western women are too toxic to be in a relationship with. Their selfish, intolerable attitudes, the misandric atmosphere in society & the media & the divorce laws all are in conjunction to break down even the most pious of western men. When I do find a non-western foreign woman who EMBRACES traditional family values, I'll move to a country where it would resemble the US during the 1950s. I've had my fill w/ American & western women. They're poisonous. So what if there are some good women, the fact is that it does appear to be an overwhelming majority of western women who've proven themselves to be too unfit for LTR. That's just my opinion, though.
In general, I fully support this position. But it is necessary to make an amendment that "non-Western" women on the order trickier. They need to try harder to be happy. They look better. They do better in the kitchen. Better manage the house. But on the other hand from you they expect the behavior of a man in the most traditional sense of these words.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”