Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Age differences - Can it work out?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Post Reply
User avatar
winterLove10
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 9:47 am

Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by winterLove10 » November 10th, 2017, 10:55 am

Age differences - Can it work out?

I’ve joined some of the reputable dating sites like A Foreign Affair, Intl.Cupid and etc... I’ve noticed when browsing through profiles that most women are young. I’m 56 years old and most of the ladies are 15-20 years younger than me. But that did not stop me from getting in contact with the ladies.

Some never responded and some did. One woman stood out the most. I’ve corresponded with her through AFA. She’s 33 years old and from Bangkok, Thailand. Despite our age and cultural differences, I am able to relate with her and enjoy my time writing to her. It’s been months since we started exchanging letters and we’ve started to establish a relationship.

At first, I worried that the 2-decade age gap would make it impossible for things to progress. A lot of people gave me the cold shoulder because of our age-gap and my kids aren’t really happy about it at first. But because they can tell that I’m happy, they’ve accepted my relationship with her.

Now, I’m planning a trip to Bangkok to meet and get to know her more. Hopefully, if things go well, I’d be able to bring her along with me to meet my children.

I still have uncertainties from time to time due to our age differences, but I believe that things can really work out between us. What do you think?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Andrew Ryan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 10
Joined: November 10th, 2017, 2:02 pm

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by Andrew Ryan » November 13th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Personally, I do not like Thailand. Too dirty country. Too muddy girls. Poor health. You do not know her past. Many girls there have to work in "massage parlors." You can go there several times, nothing terrible will happen from this. But you need to be incredibly confident in the girl you are going to bring to the States. Just read your message. You have never seen her in life yet, but you are already thinking about how you will transport her. This is premature. Cool down.

mand38
Freshman Poster
Posts: 121
Joined: March 4th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by mand38 » December 12th, 2017, 5:08 pm

winterLove10 wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 10:55 am
Age differences - Can it work out?

I’ve joined some of the reputable dating sites like A Foreign Affair, Intl.Cupid and etc... I’ve noticed when browsing through profiles that most women are young. I’m 56 years old and most of the ladies are 15-20 years younger than me. But that did not stop me from getting in contact with the ladies.

Some never responded and some did. One woman stood out the most. I’ve corresponded with her through AFA. She’s 33 years old and from Bangkok, Thailand. Despite our age and cultural differences, I am able to relate with her and enjoy my time writing to her. It’s been months since we started exchanging letters and we’ve started to establish a relationship.

At first, I worried that the 2-decade age gap would make it impossible for things to progress. A lot of people gave me the cold shoulder because of our age-gap and my kids aren’t really happy about it at first. But because they can tell that I’m happy, they’ve accepted my relationship with her.

Now, I’m planning a trip to Bangkok to meet and get to know her more. Hopefully, if things go well, I’d be able to bring her along with me to meet my children.

I still have uncertainties from time to time due to our age differences, but I believe that things can really work out between us. What do you think?

If you ask me it could work perfectly. At least according to my experience... :)

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8298
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by jamesbond » May 2nd, 2018, 2:20 pm

Interesting discussion on age gaps in relationships between men and women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 527
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by IraqVet2003 » May 4th, 2018, 2:19 am

winterLove10 wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 10:55 am
Age differences - Can it work out?

I’ve joined some of the reputable dating sites like A Foreign Affair, Intl.Cupid and etc... I’ve noticed when browsing through profiles that most women are young. I’m 56 years old and most of the ladies are 15-20 years younger than me. But that did not stop me from getting in contact with the ladies.

Some never responded and some did. One woman stood out the most. I’ve corresponded with her through AFA. She’s 33 years old and from Bangkok, Thailand. Despite our age and cultural differences, I am able to relate with her and enjoy my time writing to her. It’s been months since we started exchanging letters and we’ve started to establish a relationship.

At first, I worried that the 2-decade age gap would make it impossible for things to progress. A lot of people gave me the cold shoulder because of our age-gap and my kids aren’t really happy about it at first. But because they can tell that I’m happy, they’ve accepted my relationship with her.

Now, I’m planning a trip to Bangkok to meet and get to know her more. Hopefully, if things go well, I’d be able to bring her along with me to meet my children.

I still have uncertainties from time to time due to our age differences, but I believe that things can really work out between us. What do you think?
Hey WinterLove10 I support 100% what you are doing. And I believe this has the potential to work. Because unlike in most western countries or regions such as the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Western Europe, many foreign younger MATURE at an earlier age. Also, WinterLove10, in many non-western countries such as Thailand, the Philippines, Colombia, Brazil, etc. it is acceptable for younger women to pair up with a much older men (and some women even prefer it).

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6206
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by Adama » May 4th, 2018, 3:26 am

Don't let other people's limiting beliefs limit you. Stop caring about their opinion, if you've done nothing wrong.

People have some ridiculous expectations for other people, based upon their own limited knowledge. They consider things to be sins which are not sins.

To go with a younger woman is not a sin. Yet because of their lack of knowledge, people will jump all over you because in their minds, it is an act of treacherous evil.

Meanwhile some of the same people will defend homosexual "marriage", same sex couples, homosexual adoption of children, etc. They really have no clue what they're talking about.

For this reason, I just live my life. I don't care about someone else's expectations for me. I know they can't mind their business and have to judge and condemn. However, I also know that there are several things in their lives which I disagree with that are horrible sins. Yet I know to keep my mouth shut about it, because it is not my life. It's theirs. Besides, it would do no good, because they would not understand even if I explained to them what they've done is wrong; because the world tells them it is right. They are living by the wrong set of rules.

As for the women, any woman you meet has to be evaluated to see if she is evil.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2915
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by Yohan » May 4th, 2018, 5:49 am

winterLove10 wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 10:55 am
Age differences - Can it work out?
I’ve joined some of the reputable dating sites like A Foreign Affair, Intl.Cupid and etc...
.....
Some never responded and some did. One woman stood out the most. I’ve corresponded with her through AFA. She’s 33 years old and from Bangkok, Thailand. Despite our age and cultural differences, I am able to relate with her and enjoy my time writing to her. It’s been months since we started exchanging letters and we’ve started to establish a relationship.
.....
I still have uncertainties from time to time due to our age differences, but I believe that things can really work out between us. What do you think?
Did you ever meet this woman in person? Or at least did you ever talk to her on skype or similar sites with a webcam?
Are you sure this woman is for real? What do you really know about her? Do you know her address or do you write solely via a dating site?

You can only plan for a future if you know personally about this woman and her way of life, this means you must meet her and spend some time together.

About your question regarding age differences, it depends on circumstances. In general, if both agree, it should not be a problem.

Disregard what some feminists or do-gooders etc. are telling you.

User avatar
Yohan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2915
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by Yohan » May 4th, 2018, 5:59 am

Adama wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 3:26 am
.....
To go with a younger woman is not a sin. Yet because of their lack of knowledge, people will jump all over you because in their minds, it is an act of treacherous evil.

Meanwhile some of the same people will defend homosexual "marriage", same sex couples, homosexual adoption of children, etc. They really have no clue what they're talking about.
I agree with Adama - nowadays it seems that any relationship between a straight man and a straight woman is 'wrong' by so-called 'liberal norms'.
It's not only about age difference, but also about race, body-size, international marriage, mixed race children etc. etc.

A single mom with 10 children or more out of sperm donors is admired as a strong independent woman and supported by social welfare and receiving benefits - while an ordinary couple of a husband/father, wife/mother and their 2 children are belittled, because the woman prefers to be at home as a mother/housewife while the husband is out trying hard to earn money....

User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6206
Joined: August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 pm

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by Adama » May 4th, 2018, 8:09 pm

Yohan wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 5:59 am
Adama wrote:
May 4th, 2018, 3:26 am
.....
To go with a younger woman is not a sin. Yet because of their lack of knowledge, people will jump all over you because in their minds, it is an act of treacherous evil.

Meanwhile some of the same people will defend homosexual "marriage", same sex couples, homosexual adoption of children, etc. They really have no clue what they're talking about.
I agree with Adama - nowadays it seems that any relationship between a straight man and a straight woman is 'wrong' by so-called 'liberal norms'.
It's not only about age difference, but also about race, body-size, international marriage, mixed race children etc. etc.

A single mom with 10 children or more out of sperm donors is admired as a strong independent woman and supported by social welfare and receiving benefits - while an ordinary couple of a husband/father, wife/mother and their 2 children are belittled, because the woman prefers to be at home as a mother/housewife while the husband is out trying hard to earn money....
Yes, it seems that over a few generations, western society has been absolutely brainwashed, to believe that anything women do (or homosexuals) is right and proper; they cannot do anything wrong; whatever their choices are, it's okay or it is someone else's fault. Whereas if a man wants some glory or some pleasure, especially in a thing that is good (as opposed to something evil like homosexuality), then he is truly a criminal offender against humanity itself, and he needs to be shunned.

It is almost as if a man who wants a younger woman is a pedophile, a rapist or guilty of incest; when there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. While men can dress up like women; women can have five children by three different men, and they receive the support of society for a sex change or welfare.

The things society approves of are counter to righteousness. While the things society disapproves of are often very good, only that men are shamed for daring to think they are worthy of those good things.

But anyone who turns reality upside down in this way is in trouble and walks in deep darkness.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.

User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8298
Joined: August 25th, 2007, 6:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by jamesbond » May 6th, 2018, 2:43 pm

This dating coach encourages guys who are in their 30's, 40's and 50's to date college age girls.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”