Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Age differences - Can it work out?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

winterLove10
Freshman Poster

Post by winterLove10 » November 10th, 2017, 10:55 am

I’ve joined some of the reputable dating sites like A Foreign Affair, Intl.Cupid and etc... I’ve noticed when browsing through profiles that most women are young. I’m 56 years old and most of the ladies are 15-20 years younger than me. But that did not stop me from getting in contact with the ladies.

Some never responded and some did. One woman stood out the most. I’ve corresponded with her through AFA. She’s 33 years old and from Bangkok, Thailand. Despite our age and cultural differences, I am able to relate with her and enjoy my time writing to her. It’s been months since we started exchanging letters and we’ve started to establish a relationship.

At first, I worried that the 2-decade age gap would make it impossible for things to progress. A lot of people gave me the cold shoulder because of our age-gap and my kids aren’t really happy about it at first. But because they can tell that I’m happy, they’ve accepted my relationship with her.

Now, I’m planning a trip to Bangkok to meet and get to know her more. Hopefully, if things go well, I’d be able to bring her along with me to meet my children.

I still have uncertainties from time to time due to our age differences, but I believe that things can really work out between us. What do you think?

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Andrew Ryan
Freshman Poster

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by Andrew Ryan » November 13th, 2017, 1:38 pm

Personally, I do not like Thailand. Too dirty country. Too muddy girls. Poor health. You do not know her past. Many girls there have to work in "massage parlors." You can go there several times, nothing terrible will happen from this. But you need to be incredibly confident in the girl you are going to bring to the States. Just read your message. You have never seen her in life yet, but you are already thinking about how you will transport her. This is premature. Cool down.

mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Age differences - Can it work out?

Post by mand38 » December 12th, 2017, 5:08 pm

winterLove10 wrote:
November 10th, 2017, 10:55 am

I’ve joined some of the reputable dating sites like A Foreign Affair, Intl.Cupid and etc... I’ve noticed when browsing through profiles that most women are young. I’m 56 years old and most of the ladies are 15-20 years younger than me. But that did not stop me from getting in contact with the ladies.

Some never responded and some did. One woman stood out the most. I’ve corresponded with her through AFA. She’s 33 years old and from Bangkok, Thailand. Despite our age and cultural differences, I am able to relate with her and enjoy my time writing to her. It’s been months since we started exchanging letters and we’ve started to establish a relationship.

At first, I worried that the 2-decade age gap would make it impossible for things to progress. A lot of people gave me the cold shoulder because of our age-gap and my kids aren’t really happy about it at first. But because they can tell that I’m happy, they’ve accepted my relationship with her.

Now, I’m planning a trip to Bangkok to meet and get to know her more. Hopefully, if things go well, I’d be able to bring her along with me to meet my children.

I still have uncertainties from time to time due to our age differences, but I believe that things can really work out between us. What do you think?

If you ask me it could work perfectly. At least according to my experience... :)