Help!! Which woman do I choose!?!?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
betterman001
Freshman Poster

Help!! Which woman do I choose!?!?

Post by betterman001 »

This is the first time I’ve ever been in this position but I’m in a dilemma of choosing between two beautiful women. These two women, Elena and Isabela, who I’m fortunate enough to meet and get to know are as different as night and day.
The first woman, Elena is 28 years old, she’s a banker and is outdoorsy because she likes parasailing, sports and trekking. At first, I was a little bit intimidated because I’m a bit out of shape so I couldn’t come up with some first date ideas. She took pity on me and suggested that we have dinner instead which was fine. I was thinking about what I need in my life and she fit that mold because she’s active and young and knows how to have fun.
I’m not sure why this young Latina woman was so into me but she was. She told me I’m mature and set in my ways, and that she needed “taming” so she could get her life together. In my opinion, I think she’s handling her life alright.
The second woman, Isabel is 32 years old. She’s a single mother of an adorable 3-year-old and near my age, although there is a 10-year gap. When I met her, she had this quality that I really liked and instantly made me think of “wife.” I can see that she loves her son and it’s refreshing to see as my kids have all grown up. I’ve also bonded with the little guy and I would really love to spoil him someday and play basketball when he’s a bit older or whatever he likes.
To give a bit of background, I’m a 42 divorced male with 2 college-age kids. I’m from Orange County and I live comfortably with a modest job that I love. It has been a while for me since I’ve had a girlfriend so I decided to date again after 4 years of being single.
I met these two women when I went on a tour in Colombia. It was by a company called AFA. The tours were a bit expensive but I daresay that it was all worth it.
Now, my dilemma. I like these two women. I need to be practical. Elena and Isabel were on the tour too because they were in the same boat as me. They both have expressed their interest in me as we’ve gone on to a couple of dates. Is it weird to say that I equally like them both? Any advice you can give? Thanks in advance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Help!! Which woman do I choose!?!?

Post by LFL »

It says something when people have to make up stories to promote AFA.
melisagerman
Freshman Poster

Post by melisagerman »

Hi there, I think you should select the one who is attracting you more. You can also take the help of professional expert Martine-voyance who can help you in providing romantic psychic reading and suggest the best option for you.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

melisagerman wrote:
January 13th, 2018, 2:48 am
Hi there, I think you should select the one who is attracting you more. You can also take the help of professional expert Martine-voyance who can help you in providing romantic psychic reading and suggest the best option for you.
Yet another way to flush one's money down the toilet after a romance tour.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Choose younger. Just my 2 cents :)
sisirsaon
Freshman Poster

Post by sisirsaon »

Hi,
I think you should select romantic girl who loves you a lot.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

betterman001 wrote:
November 16th, 2017, 4:20 pm
I met these two women when I went on a tour in Colombia. It was by a company called AFA. The tours were a bit expensive but I daresay that it was all worth it.
What about looking for a 3rd woman who is not on a tour with a company called AFA?

Interesting that these 'members' post only one comment and never show up again.
sisirsaon
Freshman Poster

Post by sisirsaon »

Thanks For Advice
Rebecca_Casting
Freshman Poster

Post by Rebecca_Casting »

Hey there! I'm casting a new show for Americans who are moving abroad for marriage! If you're interested, please email overseaslovecasting[@]gmail[.]com!

---------

NOW CASTING: American men and women planning to move abroad for their fiancé!

The producers that brought you 90 Day Fiancé are currently searching for men & women who are in a long distance relationship with someone overseas and planning to leave everything behind in America and move abroad for their fiance!

Are you in a LONG DISTANCE relationship with someone from another country?
Are you planning on LEAVING EVERYTHING BEHIND IN AMERICA to start your lives together overseas?
Is this your FIRST TIME visiting them in their country?
Are you ENGAGED and planning your wedding in a country you’ve never been to?

Please email pictures, contact info and a brief summary of your story.
sisirsaon
Freshman Poster

9 Signs She Is The One You Should Marry

Post by sisirsaon »

Marry her in a heartbeat!
https://youtu.be/HGTccAe0dKE
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

LFL wrote:
November 17th, 2017, 2:31 pm
It says something when people have to make up stories to promote AFA.
that shit is hilarious.

I was going to say colombia? Move away from that. But given that is probably your preference. Im going to go with the 10 age gap one. Because shes more your age and probably has more in common with you while the other one is much younger and is probably going to want to have several kids taxing you big time.

Glad your having fun dating. :D
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.