I’m worried that she might not like me as much as I like her. What do I do?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
justlove
Freshman Poster

I’m worried that she might not like me as much as I like her. What do I do?

Post by justlove »

I’ve been talking to this girl from Foreign Affair for a while now. I was thinking of pursuing her but I’m not so sure if she’s into me. She’s pretty and sweet. We share the same opinion on things together. It’s quite surprising since we only meet online but the connection we have is overwhelming.

I'm 27 years old but I never had a girlfriend before so I really don't have much experience. We’ve had some pretty great conversations, and we’ve exchanged really sweet words. We talk a lot, almost everyday. But I'm not hundred percent sure if she likes me or not. I have this feeling that she might not be interested in me.

I want to know what to do. Should I wait until she tells me that she's not into me or should I just ask her? Should I just pursue her even if I think she's not into me? Maybe my gut feeling is wrong. Maybe she's into me too. I need the advice of others on what my next step would be. I like her and I want to be with her. I don't want my doubts to stop me. Help please!!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

snede
Freshman Poster

Re: I’m worried that she might not like me as much as I like her. What do I do?

Post by snede »

What you should do is take a trip to meet her in person.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Guys, don't you see these are paid hacks that write fictional posts to keep the momentum going on AFA/LoveMe? Not worth entertaining them.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 8:03 am
Guys, don't you see these are paid hacks that write fictional posts to keep the momentum going on AFA/LoveMe? Not worth entertaining them.
This is about six or seven different poster names and "topics" they've used to get the company name out there. You'd think AFA would lie low here after all the threads about the pay per letter scam.

The "topic" does bring to mind the question, PD: What up with C? And is Jester still hanging out in your neck of the woods?
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

okay stop right there.

Your 27 and never had a girlfriend?

Strange, Why the HELL NOT??!!!

I agree, must be a paid scam. But for the sake of others in the same boat. Here's how you get strolling.

First of all Snede has the perfect idea. Get her into meeting in person. If you dont want to risk and want to get with her. First test her( without any risk) how do you do that? Ask her out as friend but not as a friend. Just dont tell her the purpose. You can even imply romance but without risks that way you dont have to lose face. Coffee, dinner, theater... If you get this far message me and I'll tell you the rest.

But in all risks, what do you have to lose anyway? Her friendship? Do you really want to be perpertually tormenting yourself stuck being close to a girl you like in the friendzone instead of just going after what you really want? When you ask her out. If she implies date or are you asking her out like a girlfriend or she tells you she has a boyfriend. Dont brush it off as if you meant it as a friend. Take the bullet and let her know you wanted to f**k her. Dont deny it or accept it. Just act like what shes saying is nothing. If anything you can turn it around and say I'm flattered but... I dont find you attractive, I have a girlfriend, I just meant as a friend since you seemed bored and like you needed my company anything along those lines. Just never appeared hurt, fazed, or bothered by it. What I like to do is stare them stright in the eye and think about something else. Sometimes how much I want to murder them while at the same time smiling.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.