How to tell gf that travel plans got cancelled?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
adaptableman
Freshman Poster

How to tell gf that travel plans got cancelled?

Post by adaptableman »

Me and my girlfriend have been planning to meet each other for the first time for a few months now. We met online through LoveMe, and we’ve been going strong. The plan was that I would get to visit her in Russia for our anniversary. I’ve already booked tickets and made an itinerary for my week-long trip in her hometown. Just when everything seemed ready to go, some sort of problem happened and my trip got cancelled at the last minute.

I was offered another flight but it will be after the date of our anniversary. I’m in a tough situation right now and I still haven’t told my girlfriend about what happened. She’ll be really disappointed and what’s worse, she cleared up her schedules just for me.

When she will know about the change in plans, she has to reorganize her schedules all over again and our tour around the country will now become a mess. Everything’s completely jumbled and I feel awfully guilty to put my girlfriend through this.

She was really looking forward to celebrating together and I honestly don’t know how to bring this up with her. How should I start the conversation and what should I do with my current schedule? Are there other ways where I can manage to stick to my original plan? I seriously need some help guys. The designated date is fast approaching and I’m at tight squeeze here! HELP!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How to tell gf that travel plans got cancelled?

Post by MrMan »

Just say, "Hey girlfriend, my travel plans got cancelled." Make sure you shrug when you do it. Shrugging makes it okay.

Then go and post your next fake post as an ad for your website.
TruthSeeker
Junior Poster

Re: How to tell gf that travel plans got cancelled?

Post by TruthSeeker »

Sleazeball marketing from a sleazeball company