Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
Posts: 475
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 7:55 am

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by Devil Dog » January 9th, 2018, 10:50 pm

Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 9:11 pm
This “confidence” thing is generally confusing cause and effect. People are confident because they know that can do stuff. They don’t magically get to be able to do stuff just because they brainwash themselves into being confident. Most PUA stuff is cargo cult thinking.
I know that I can get shit done. So I do.

Who cares about the chicken vs. egg debate? Well, you do, of course. But only because it provides you with an excuse which absolves you from responsibility for your shitty outcomes.

This is the in-a-nutshell example of the difference between the mentality here vs the mentality on the Roosh forums. "It's somebody else's fault" vs. "How can I improve?"

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by Cornfed » January 9th, 2018, 11:35 pm

Devil Dog wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 10:50 pm
Cornfed wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 9:11 pm
This “confidence” thing is generally confusing cause and effect. People are confident because they know that can do stuff. They don’t magically get to be able to do stuff just because they brainwash themselves into being confident. Most PUA stuff is cargo cult thinking.
I know that I can get shit done. So I do.

Who cares about the chicken vs. egg debate? Well, you do, of course. But only because it provides you with an excuse which absolves you from responsibility for your shitty outcomes.

This is the in-a-nutshell example of the difference between the mentality here vs the mentality on the Roosh forums. "It's somebody else's fault" vs. "How can I improve?"
Clearly this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You seem to want to make the same silly boomer post regardless of the context.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3132
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by droid » January 10th, 2018, 5:31 am

Devil Dog wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 7:02 pm
...
What a predictable, bumbling fool, pulling out every fallacy in the book. One would think that by 50 or 60 people would outgrow that.
Actually, you're full of shit, the stench can be felt from a mile. I'm beginning to doubt you've done any of the traveling you claim.

Are you "cocky-funny" too?
cornfed wrote:Clearly this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You seem to want to make the same silly boomer post regardless of the context.
Ok I'm gonna have to agree with you, there is a pattern of boomer idiots. Since this one is not an outright libtard he thinks he's some kind of genius.
The similarities with Kradmelder are interesting to say the least, even a daughter in med-school or what not lol. Nothing would surprise me, we're never done seeing it all in this forum.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Devil Dog
Freshman Poster
Posts: 475
Joined: February 5th, 2013, 7:55 am

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by Devil Dog » January 10th, 2018, 5:58 am

droid wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 5:31 am
Devil Dog wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 7:02 pm
...
What a predictable, bumbling fool, pulling out every fallacy in the book. One would think that by 50 or 60 people would outgrow that.
Actually, you're full of shit, the stench can be felt from a mile. I'm beginning to doubt you've done any of the traveling you claim.

Are you "cocky-funny" too?
cornfed wrote:Clearly this has nothing to do with the topic at hand. You seem to want to make the same silly boomer post regardless of the context.
Ok I'm gonna have to agree with you, there is a pattern of boomer idiots. Since this one is not an outright libtard he thinks he's some kind of genius.
The similarities with Kradmelder are interesting to say the least, even a daughter in med-school or what not lol. Nothing would surprise me, we're never done seeing it all in this forum.
lol, you looked up my post history? Thanks for caring. Yes, I have DAUGHTERS who make in a year what you will make in a couple of decades. Of course the Jews, bankers, and Illuminati are not all conspiring against them. So they have no excuses. They have confidence in their abilities, though.

You and cornh*le are bffs. That's touching. HA is always interesting in a train wreck sort of way.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6057
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by Cornfed » January 10th, 2018, 6:11 am

Devil Dog wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 5:58 am
Yes, I have DAUGHTERS who make in a year what you will make in a couple of decades. Of course the Jews, bankers, and Illuminati are not all conspiring against them. So they have no excuses.
They are being paid to be corporate whores so you will have no grandchildren, so I guess they kind of have an excuse.

User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3132
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by droid » January 10th, 2018, 6:14 am

Devil Dog wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 5:58 am
lol, you looked up my post history? Thanks for caring.
No, I didn't look it up. I've just been around to see your posts before; Really just a one-trick pony, not that hard to remember.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 193
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by Man With a Plan » January 11th, 2018, 10:37 pm

Devil Dog wrote:
January 9th, 2018, 7:02 pm
The HA mantra, as always, is that you are right and the world is wrong:
Can't get any success with Western women? They are evil and wrong.
Don't have any money? It's because of bankers and Jews.
Can't get a good job? "The system" is rigged against you.
Stop worshipping Jew propaganda! They're actually using the internet to make certain men desirable and others undesirable. That's why I don't use the internet normally. I have a TOR browser with a burst transmission. Because I don't want the anti-west commie Jew feminist deviant atheists kicking my doors down. It's my god-given right to blame other people for my problems!
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

"Go abroad to get a broad." - MWAP 2017

Man With a Plan
Freshman Poster
Posts: 193
Joined: April 16th, 2017, 2:14 am
Location: A place where I improve each and every day.

Re: I have a relationship with a Vietnamese woman now

Post by Man With a Plan » January 11th, 2018, 10:39 pm

Cornfed wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 6:11 am
Devil Dog wrote:
January 10th, 2018, 5:58 am
Yes, I have DAUGHTERS who make in a year what you will make in a couple of decades. Of course the Jews, bankers, and Illuminati are not all conspiring against them. So they have no excuses.
They are being paid to be corporate whores so you will have no grandchildren, so I guess they kind of have an excuse.
Ohhhhhhhhhh. Devil Dog, he called your daughters WHORES, man! Is you gon' take dat? Beat dat nigga's ass, man!
Progress. Improvement. Evolution. Revolution.

Your ego is not your amigo.

"Go abroad to get a broad." - MWAP 2017

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”