Online Dating and Female Hypergamy

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Online Dating and Female Hypergamy

Post by jamesbond »

Online dating has elevated women's hypergamous nature even more.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Online Dating and Female Hypergamy

Post by mand38 »

Well, to be honest that was expected :)
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

You see this in bars and clubs too. Pretty girls get approach allot so they think high of themselves and guys would sometimes jump through loops to get a pretty girl.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

The most interesting part is there at the end where he makes a number of assertions that sound about right but may not be.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

I've stopped doing online dating and consider my dabbling in it a couple of years ago to have been nothing but a waste of time. I won't get back into it again. Ever. Most girls online are there to validate themselves, no matter how not-outstanding they are. Why would she even look at you when she has a dozen other things with cocks fawning over her, especially if she's at least somewhat attractive and.... real?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

It is said that more than 80 percent of all profiles used for online dating are either total fakes of women who do not even exist, or they contain otherwise very misleading information. It is also known that male profiles outnumber female profiles at least 6:1.

It is understandable that a huge number of women consider under such circumstances men as nothing but disposable items which can be replaced any time.

This alone shows that online dating with local women within your own country is a waste of time. This seems to be especially true with USA.

It might be a little different if you try to contact online foreign women who are not from the Western world. However the number of female scammers is high, regardless the continent they are living. Be careful. Never send any money, and when you decide to visit her do not expect any positive result.

Anyway, if nothing works out at least you had a nice holiday trip overseas and you could meet new people you could never find anywhere else except through online dating.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 9:31 pm
It is said that more than 80 percent of all profiles used for online dating are either total fakes of women who do not even exist, or they contain otherwise very misleading information. It is also known that male profiles outnumber female profiles at least 6:1.
Studies show that about 80% of online dating profiles in the US are men seeking women only about 20% are women seeking men. On top of that, most of the women who use online dating are either fat or ugly or they are single mothers.

Just avoid using online dating to meet women in the USA, it's a complete waste of time! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

jamesbond wrote:
March 18th, 2018, 10:50 am
Yohan wrote:
March 17th, 2018, 9:31 pm
Studies show that about 80% of online dating profiles in the US are men seeking women only about 20% are women seeking men. On top of that, most of the women who use online dating are either fat or ugly or they are single mothers.

Just avoid using online dating to meet women in the USA, it's a complete waste of time! :shock:
Interesting, I found (can't remember where) that numbers are 40% males and 60% females, so now I am not really sure what is "real picture" about this issue...