Chinese vs Vietnamese Women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
JesseL26
Freshman Poster

Chinese vs Vietnamese Women?

Post by JesseL26 »

Anyone with experiences with both parties please share your input and pros/cons. Winston I'd love to hear your input as well.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: Chinese VS Vietnamese Women

Post by CannedHam »

Not sure about Vietnamese, but I'm happily married with a woman from mainland China, currently we are living in the US. I'm a big fan of Chinese women in general, but make sure you don't get some spoiled brat from Shanghai, Shenzhen etc.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Chinese VS Vietnamese Women

Post by Winston »

I only had one Vietnamese girlfriend. All I know is that Vietnamese girls are more open to flirting than Chinese girls are, and aren't as uptight or serious or rigid. That's what I've observed. The rest is just general stuff that we all already know.

However, I don't like the sound of the Vietnamese language very much. It sounds a bit ghetto. But the girls are sexy and cute. I'm sure they are passionate in bed too. My ex was, and I got the sense that Vietnamese girls in general are good lovers in bed.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne