Latin American Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Latin American Women

Post by fightforlove »

I've dated a Mexican woman - my ex had great Christian morals, physical chemistry, creative, good work ethic, traditional gender roles, she was also immature (I was her first bf), low self-esteem, testy, craved drama, all-or-nothing way of seeing things, our personalities were often not a good match, and being a brown Mexicana she had a different socio-cultural outlook from me despite sharing the same religious values, college educated, and first-world lifestyle.

My experiences with foreign women are very limited beyond her.

What about this? Sound like common trends of good/bad things about American man-Mexican woman relationship?

I'm contemplating a return trip to Mexico to scope out more women and have a fun vacation. Probably Mexico DF - lots of first world Mexicanas, grad students, creative/artist type girls... Why is Mexico not talked about for being a good place to find a wife?? Why does Colombia get so much more attention? I have not been to Colombia, the women look more attractive as a whole than Mexico, but have heard most are very unstable single moms looking for a meal ticket and a green card. Sounds like a good country for pick-up/casual fun, but finding a relationship there sounds very sketchy.

What about other locations in Latin America? Costa Rica? Cuba? Venezuela?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Latin American Women

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Even my experience with foreign women is limited to Mexican women, and I'm currently in a relationship with one as of writing this. From what I've heard from others who dated Latinas, it can be a roller coster ride. A lot of Latina women are very emotional, and can get jealous easily if they are suspicious you're seeing other women.

Anyways, Mexico isn't talked about much for finding a wife because many gringo men assume the Mexican and Mexican-American women they see in the U.S. are representative of what they think they'll find in Mexico. Many Mexicans (both men and women) you see in the states are predominantly indigenous (mostly from southern Mexico - Oaxaca, Chiapas, Guerrero, Veracruz), but go south of the border and you'll find Mexicans of predominantly European descent if you go to northern Mexico, Guadalajara, or Bajío region (I currently live in Guanajuato). Secondly, a lot of Americans are scared to go to Mexico because it has been portrayed in a bad light in the U.S. news media due to cartel violence in border towns. Third, Mexico isn't discussed much because it's so close to the U.S. such that many may assume that Mexican women are just as spoiled and narcissistic and masculine as American women. There is stronger outside influence in the larger more industrialized cities, and especially border towns. You won't see a bunch of feminazis or SJWs, but in the larger cities, girls tend to do rebound relationships, have lots of male friends, be on Tinder, or what not. But still they're more feminine than AWs. Then again, the same can be said in any major city all over the world (globalization, social media, etc.)

Colombia has gotten more attention, especially Medellin, because there are more attractive women than in Mexico. There are certain parts of Mexico where there's eye candy, but you'll face a lot of competition because the guys are also good looking. Especially nowadays because of globalization and social media, Mexicanas who are eye candy (and pretty much most girls in the 8-10 range all over the world) have a lot of male friends in their social circles; and they tend to be attention whores. Medellin is definitely known for attractive women, but nowadays many of the women from that city are disinterested in foreigners. It wasn't the case in the late 1990s after the drug wars ended. But during the 2000s, men began posting on the internet about how easy it was to get laid with a hot girl in Medellin. And then eventually the gringos flocked in droves.

Mexico, in contrast to many other countries in Latin America, is still relatively more conservative, especially once you go outside of its major cities. However, the best approach for finding a traditional Mexican girl in a small town or small city is befriending Mexican men; they can be very easygoing. Your best bet is if you're a male in your 20s and are youthful, especially if you look early to mid 20s. Also, as I previously mentioned, some parts of Mexico, the locals are more reserved, but more easygoing in other areas of the country. I've been to Guadalajara, and my recommendation is don't go, unless you have social circle in the area and/or are from there. Guadalajara is known for mariachi music, its rich culture and history, almost warm-year-round weather, tortas ahogadas, and of course gorgeous women. But in order to date them, you need social proof and money. And many Tapatío men tend to keep their women for themselves, not allowing outsiders to date them; the men also dress very stylish, blowing the typical gringo out of the water.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Latin American Women

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Also, Avoid Venezuela completely. It's currently going through a period of economic and political instability and is on the brink of a collapse (crime rates there are really high).