Happily Married with my wife!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
romanticguy25
Freshman Poster

Happily Married with my wife!

Post by romanticguy25 »

I had never been to anywhere in Europe my whole life till I saw an ad for this singles latin tour.
Just thought you know, what do I have to lose? Other than about a couple thousand bucks of
course. Met this beautiful latina from Brazil, she’s only about 6 years younger than me. We’ve been married for several months now and she’s already about 4 months pregnant. I don’t regret a thing.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Re: Happily Married with my wife!

Post by mand38 »

Congrats! :)
Gabilan33
Freshman Poster

Post by Gabilan33 »

wow fantastic! 2 congratulations at the same time. One is for your marriage and another one that you are going to be a Dad.
mand38
Freshman Poster

Post by mand38 »

Congrats bro! :) :)
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

romanticguy25 wrote:
March 15th, 2018, 6:36 am
I had never been to anywhere in Europe my whole life till I saw an ad for this singles latin tour.
Just thought you know, what do I have to lose? Other than about a couple thousand bucks of
course. Met this beautiful latina from Brazil, she’s only about 6 years younger than me. We’ve been married for several months now and she’s already about 4 months pregnant. I don’t regret a thing.
Do you regret still not being anywhere in Europe ???
Splicelo
Freshman Poster

Post by Splicelo »

Congrats!Things still going well?
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Sounds great! How'd all this go? I'm looking to do something like that & have doubts about America...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

romanticguy25 wrote:
You are married for 'several months', I assume more than four months, or less? And shes already 4 months pregnant? Congratulations, of course, but are you 100% sure you are the father of that kid? :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

romanticguy25 wrote:
You need to ask yourself this in twenty years time, not in a few months, especially as she's a "romance tour chick". :lol:

If no regrets after that amount of time, I will be the first to shake your hand. 8)