Paying for dates

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Re: Paying for dates

Post by Master »

Zambales wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 3:59 pm
Master wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 8:01 pm
Zambales wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 1:37 am
Master

I think most of the guys on this thread are looking for a meaningful relationship not one that involves silent prostitution. There's a big difference. Picking up materialistic whores from bars or sugar daddy sites is no great achievement anyway because you're buying her.

If you want to boast, then fine, but at least do it when you've found a classy woman that likes you as a person and not an upgraded hooker who doesn't give two shits about you.
I agree with you but most of the guys on this forum are whore mongers, sugar daddys.

Did you think I said we should use whores and boast about it?

All im saying is that i see nothing wrong with treating a girl.

There isn't - so long as she doesn't take the piss.

It's your prerogative what you do and if you achieve your goal all the better. All I'm saying is that materialistic women are no great accomplishment.
I agree. Though they all try to take the piss and the shit.

But your wrong there. ALL women are materialistic and just because a woman is materialistic doesnt mean shes easy. The hotter the woman the more high maintenance she is likely to be. Taking the piss and the shit out of the man. Maintaining and keeping up with the jones is no easy feat. You think supermodels, megan fox, pamela anderson, jolie are easy to get to? If you want to hit fine as bitches though money is a dumb concept it isnt easily achieved in excess amounts, thus making it a great accomplishment.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Master wrote:
April 21st, 2018, 3:49 pm
Zambales wrote:
April 18th, 2018, 3:59 pm
Master wrote:
April 17th, 2018, 8:01 pm
Zambales wrote:
April 12th, 2018, 1:37 am
Master

I think most of the guys on this thread are looking for a meaningful relationship not one that involves silent prostitution. There's a big difference. Picking up materialistic whores from bars or sugar daddy sites is no great achievement anyway because you're buying her.

If you want to boast, then fine, but at least do it when you've found a classy woman that likes you as a person and not an upgraded hooker who doesn't give two shits about you.
I agree with you but most of the guys on this forum are whore mongers, sugar daddys.

Did you think I said we should use whores and boast about it?

All im saying is that i see nothing wrong with treating a girl.

There isn't - so long as she doesn't take the piss.

It's your prerogative what you do and if you achieve your goal all the better. All I'm saying is that materialistic women are no great accomplishment.
I agree. Though they all try to take the piss and the shit.

But your wrong there. ALL women are materialistic and just because a woman is materialistic doesnt mean shes easy. The hotter the woman the more high maintenance she is likely to be. Taking the piss and the shit out of the man. Maintaining and keeping up with the jones is no easy feat. You think supermodels, megan fox, pamela anderson, jolie are easy to get to? If you want to hit fine as bitches though money is a dumb concept it isnt easily achieved in excess amounts, thus making it a great accomplishment.
The majority of people, if they have the money, will own nice things but that doesn't necessarily make them materialistic. A materialistic person has an unhealthy obsession for money and possessions. Everything else comes a distant second. It's like an addiction to them. Fortunately not all women are like this.

As for the women you mentioned, that's a different ball game altogether. They're rich and can fend for themselves so there's no need for them to use men.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

Hahahahahaha.

That was a good post.

Materialistic and obsession arent the same though might work together. So a woman might not seem to care about materialistic things but she still wants her all her bills paid, her children taken care of, when in need you to depend on. Food on the table, you to take her out, you to marry her. All these things might not appear materialistic on the surface BUT WHERE DOES ALL THE f***ing MONEY COME FROM??!!

Once your married and have children you'll accept this concept more.

These rich ambition women not only are your concept of materialistic but more hungry then most. How the f**k do you think they get to the top and stay there. Certainly not by being frugal. Look at all the men they date and marry. Not your typical run of the mill ice cream seller. They sleep with a ton of men to get to the top and marry millionaire schmo to top off the list just so they can live in excess and luxury. Please try to get with these women and then tell me they dont use men monetarily.
Introduce a little anarchy, upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.
Become An Agent of Choas.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

I may not have been married but I have lived with women, one for over a decade so I know what a relationship entails.

I think you're mixing up materialism with security which all women want. The traditional types expect a man to to be responsible and provide the necessities. Their security is a good partner whereas the materialistic sort don't care about the relationship or their man, just their insatiable lust for luxury.

Pamela Anderson & Co may have used men previously but I was referring to the present.
xtravel
Freshman Poster

Post by xtravel »

flowerthief00 wrote:
April 11th, 2018, 1:47 am
xtravel wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 10:37 pm
Ffs, man up and pay for the date. And if you don't score by the 2nd date, man up and move on.
That's a form of sexism as well as gynocentrism. You say the man should pay for the date. You say "man up", but you don't say "woman up". Basically, a man has to pay for the privilege of even spending time with a woman.

Why are you saying such a thing? Is a man's time worth less than a woman's? Is the man himself of lesser value than the woman? Is the woman somehow incapable of paying for herself?

It would be one thing if there were laws in place keeping women out of the workplace. But in most places that isn't true, and in the Western world, if anything, it's almost more like the other way. Employers bend over backwards to get women in the workplace, sometimes allowing them privileges men don't get.

Yet when it comes to dates, men are supposed to "man up and pay"? Why? What is wrong with the woman paying her share?
This is a web site that adheres to traditional heterosexual values. That's why.