How to date with Russian women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Gabilan33
Freshman Poster

How to date with Russian women?

Post by Gabilan33 »

Hello all,

Have a very good day! I am a newbie here. And I don't have much dating experience. I would like to date with a Russian Women few days later. And looking to get some good tips.

Thank you so much!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Joetripster
Freshman Poster

Re: How to date with a Russian women?

Post by Joetripster »

If you are EU or US member, russian women will find you without your dating experience ))
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How to date with Russian women?

Post by Winston »

Just approach them in Russia, and tell them they look pretty and ask for a date or contact info. Do it many times each day. Super easy as long as you look like a decent guy and are a foreigner.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:15 am
Just approach them in Russia, and tell them they look pretty and ask for a date or contact info. Do it many times each day. Super easy as long as you look like a decent guy and are a foreigner.
Winston, can you also give me some advice? A few Russian girls I talked to said that most girls in Russia don't speak English and that I'd really need to know Russian to get more girls to be willing to date me. Is that true? In your experience do most Russian girls know some English?

The girls I want to approach are 18 or 19 because I value youthfulness in a girl.

I have been learning the Russian language but it will take a year for me to reach a basic level. Maybe sooner but it would take years for me to reach an intermediate level. So when I go I'll probably be at a basic level. Short simple sentences or piecing together words.
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

How old are you and what are your intentions for the women you meet ? Marriage, dating, sex, etc ?
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

LFL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:11 am
How old are you and what are your intentions for the women you meet ? Marriage, dating, sex, etc ?
Me or the OP?
LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

Light wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:23 am
LFL wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:11 am
Me or the OP?
Yeah, sorry. I was asking you. I didn't realize you and OP were different, but I was responding to your previous post.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:00 am
Winston wrote:
Winston, can you also give me some advice? A few Russian girls I talked to said that most girls in Russia don't speak English and that I'd really need to know Russian to get more girls to be willing to date me. Is that true? In your experience do most Russian girls know some English?

The girls I want to approach are 18 or 19 because I value youthfulness in a girl.

I have been learning the Russian language but it will take a year for me to reach a basic level. Maybe sooner but it would take years for me to reach an intermediate level. So when I go I'll probably be at a basic level. Short simple sentences or piecing together words.
The girls in big cities like Moscow or St. Petersburg or Kiev often speak good English. But not in smaller cities. You don't need to learn a lot of Russian, just some basic phrases, enough to ask for a date or arrange a meeting. The rest can be done with electronic translators. Download Google Translate app, it makes everything a lot easier. You can download Russian language packs offline now so that the app will work even without data or wifi.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Deleted
Last edited by Light on July 26th, 2018, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 11:09 am
Winston wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 11:01 am
Light wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 9:00 am
Winston wrote:

The girls in big cities like Moscow or St. Petersburg or Kiev often speak good English. But not in smaller cities. You don't need to learn a lot of Russian, just some basic phrases, enough to ask for a date or arrange a meeting. The rest can be done with electronic translators. Download Google Translate app, it makes everything a lot easier. You can download Russian language packs offline now so that the app will work even without data or wifi.
Thank you for the suggestions. What about Novosibirsk and other cities in Siberia up to Vladivostok? Or Russian cities like Rostov-on-Don and Perm and Tomsk?
Those cities will have less English speakers, unless the girl is in college. But don't worry about it. Just learn a few basic conversation lines in Russian. So you can open a conversation. After that, it will all come naturally. It's not as hard as you imagine. See the videos in my signature link, where I talk to lots of Russian girls using only very basic Russian. As you can see, it's easy and natural and fun.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... UwHM_wCf6c

Gabilan33
Freshman Poster

Re: How to date with a Russian women?

Post by Gabilan33 »

Joetripster wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 3:33 am
If you are EU or US member, russian women will find you without your dating experience ))
I'm from South Asia brother.
Gabilan33
Freshman Poster

Post by Gabilan33 »

Hey I would like to update you mate. I found few websites about dating like https://www.cuteonly.com/ Is this helpful for me. BTW: I am new in dating and don't have much more experience like you guys.

I will wait for your further input. Thanks!