Do you need game or social skills to get foreign women?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
waylon mercy
Freshman Poster

Re: Do you need game or social skills to get foreign women?

Post by waylon mercy »

onethousandknives wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 7:03 pm
It depends on the culture. Classifying "foreign girls" as one monolithic group is a little silly, there's about 180 other countries besides USA with their own culture. Going across this, what's considered good social skills in one culture could be considered rude, annoying, or obnoxious in other cultures. So the key of Happier Abroad imo is to find a culture where you feel like you "fit in" and your natural social skills most closely match the social skills and personalities of the natives of that country. You can read about it, etc, but unfortunately the only way is to go and see.
SO if someone is boring with no personality what countries would be best?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL »

waylon mercy wrote:
December 6th, 2018, 10:04 am
LFL wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 5:56 pm
If you are looking for a serious woman for a serious relationship, then be yourself. If you are socially awkward, there will be an appropriate match for you. Remember, serious women are looking for a lifetime partner, The more "game" someone has, the more easily he will be tempted to cheat. Accept yourself as you are, improve where you can and ffind a woman who matches your personality. Do you think there are no socially awkward women out there ?
im sure there are , BUT!! do socially awkward women like men who have no personality or social skills?
Women (and men) want to be around people they feel comfortable with. Socially awkward women (and men) are not going to want to spend their lives in social situations that are uncomfortable to them. They (women and men) will prefer to stay at home with someone else who also prefers to stay at home. They (women and men) will want someone who "understands" them.
Bahtiyar
Freshman Poster

Post by Bahtiyar »

You can get laid wherever you are if you have one thing - MONEY. In some countries, if you are handsome, this will be enough to find some cool girls who will want to hang out with you. However, this is a tremendously rare case. Almost everywhere, you will need to have money. Yes, such things like being well-read, smart, handsome, muscular are very helpful. If you are a professional seducer, you will be able to seduce women of all nationalities and ages. Seduction is a game and you need to be a good player to succeed. This article will definitely help you Tips For Successful Global Seduction
I am the founder of Bahtiyar World - Universal Blog
IvanMNG
Freshman Poster

Post by IvanMNG »

Bahtiyar wrote:
December 9th, 2018, 10:35 pm
You can get laid wherever you are if you have one thing - MONEY. In some countries, if you are handsome, this will be enough to find some cool girls who will want to hang out with you. However, this is a tremendously rare case. Almost everywhere, you will need to have money. Yes, such things like being well-read, smart, handsome, muscular are very helpful. If you are a professional seducer, you will be able to seduce women of all nationalities and ages. Seduction is a game and you need to be a good player to succeed. This article will definitely help you Tips For Successful Global Seduction
That is some garbage mate. I simply had to click your plug because of your backwards logic.

Jeff Bezos has money so how come he isn't swimming in p***y?

Or Elon Musk?

Or [insert random douchebag billionaire without game]?

Truth is this. You need social skilly EVERYWHERE: REGARDLESS of your bank account. Money is simply one tool in your toolbox. You can work without it but it will make the task easier.

So OP, yes, you do need game. Game trumps everything else.
flowerthief00
Junior Poster

Post by flowerthief00 »

No one thing trumps everything else BUT I'd say game is somewhere on the back end of the list after looks, money, status, and shared culture/language. Yeah, I'd put it as #5 after those four. It is not completely unimportant, but the importance it has is frequently overstated.

How many times have I heard some guy talk about how his game got him laid, but when I ask "Did you spend money on her?" the answer is invariably yes. One thing we can say: the moment you spend money on a woman we are no longer talking about pure game. You have added an element of bribery into the equation through the use of a form of value universally appreciated by everyone irrespective of race, age, or gender.

Like, even PUA types talk about how game is about demonstrating value. Well, what more direct way to demonstrate value than with hard currency?

The one thing I will say for game is that it comes ahead of confidence on the list. In fact I'm not sure I'd put confidence on the list at all; sometimes it can hurt more than help.