Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.





View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by publicduende » August 27th, 2018, 2:18 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
I don't say this to demean you, but it does not appear that you have much romantic experience with women. No one is talking about "insisting." I have only been called creepy once in my life, and that was from an American woman at work who was angry when she found out I date girls around half my age.
The OT is about topping up your chances with a hot girl with hard cash...and I am the one without romantic experience. :lol:

There might be cultures where to say "alright, we kind of like each other, how about you become my gf and I keep you on a nice monthly allowance as a bonus" would indeed work, but in most of the world this is outright creepy.

And no, you wouldn't need to insist...a girl who is up to it would show her interest in the arrangement pretty early. You wouldn't need to ask twice. The problem is where and to whom to ask that first time. You have this idea that a hot girl is bombarded with romantic pursuits 24/7 and it might well be true...but how many of them are of the type you describe? I would imagine that a genuinely wealthy guy would have better ways to woo the girl, like inviting her out and treating her to experiences worth perhaps more of the figure you quote. Then after the relationship has started, the idea of giving her a small allowance for her expenses, so she doesn't have to ask for it every time, might be a natural - if not obvious - step.

I don't see how asking that question straight away to a not-so-materialistic, not-so-desperate girl who is not much into you will result in a successful FWB affair. In fact the opposite might be true: if she already likes you, to be told "have sex with me once a week and I'll pay you $100" so directly may backfire. You may lose her friendship, or respect.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
I am not paranoid about police whatsoever since I don't commit crimes. The fact that you have brought it up a second time means that either you are rationalizing your alienation from attractive women, or you have some unsavory past (or both). Most healthy men like interacting with women on a romantic and sexual level and have no thoughts of police involvement at all. You should work on that.

The same goes with the irrational fear of some pissed off male family member. You should work on that too because it is a fear that deprives you of the full enjoyment of life.
I am not paranoid about the security force but I have seen people being questioned by the Police and even convicted of harassment for a lot less. This, in the supreme Police State that UK has become. I don't say it with joy, of course. Given the current level of paranoia in the liberal/SJ discourse, I don't see how this wouldn't happen in the US, too.

I guess HA has its fair share of people like you, with extreme biases against women, or society in general. You are one of the most odious types IMHO, because you present your ideas as something completely normal and bash anyone who doesn't subscribe to it (maybe a slight majority in here, but the vast majority anywhere else in real life) as an emasculated lowball, or similar.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
If a girl and I are alone at a cafe or restaurant, I will know her relationship status already and we will have already established some level of rapport. For some reason, you are envisioning walking up to complete strangers and offering sex for money. Since that is the case, you are not at the level of social competence for this EVER to work and you should never try it.
Well, not that I ever had the intention to try it in the first place, so worry not :)

All I was saying is that if you are a decent guy and have established some level of rapport with a good looking girl who has a shroud of grace and dignity and - as you say - you already kind of like each other, then taking that extra step towards a "trial relationship" wouldn't require that cash bonus. Maybe after you are in that relationship, you might assess her financial situation and decide to help her with more or less casual cash handouts.

So in short: either you try it and you'll be called a creep, or you'll be in such a position with your "candidate gf" not to need that cash boost to convince her.

This, on a normal girl in a first-world country. If you are hinting at playing this game in Eastern Europe or certain places in Latin America and Southeast Asia, where $400 a month is a professional's average gross salary, then it's a completely different story.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
Again, you are consumed with so many irrational fears and worries which tell me a lot about your level of social competence around women. I don't know how old you are, but if you are above 22, you should be beyond those limiting worries and fears about other men who may or may not even exist. Work on that.
Thanks for the life coaching mate. Irrational fears...
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
I am not attracted to Latino women generally. There might be the rare gem in terms of looks who appeals to me, but culturally they don't appeal to me at all. Eastern Europe and on occasion Asian only.
OK, so now that you clarified the context, that you're talking about Eastern Europe or Thailand or the Philippines were that $100 goes a lot further, I can see your point, in fact the point of nudging a girl's mind towards a yes with a little bit of advance cash.

Still, by my (limited, unromantic, blah) experience with women, I would always rather woo the girl the normal way and then show my generosity later, if it is ever needed.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
You are making a little bit more sense here. But remember, women CHOOSE the men they want to be with. No man in this day and age SNATCHES a girl away from a guy.
Well what I meant is offering the girl a "package" such that she will choose to be with you instead of her former bf. If the context is some Eastern European city and the girl is with a local guy who doesn't give a sh*t and maybe yells at her regularly (or worse), then the dashing foreigner who shells out $100+ a month just for her, might make sense.

Yet, all my alarm bells sound at the thought. "How is $100 or $200 gonna make a difference if she already likes you"? Worst case scenario, she might try it out with you and then complain later if you don't give her some cash for her daily needs.

Or is the $200 allowance going to "buy" her acceptance of the fact that you're there just as her FWB and you might have other girls under the same arrangement? In that case, how's that different from sugar daddying? I don't get it.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
There is no girl in the world who is worth $4000 a month in any regard (The American Family Courts might disagree). Apart from constantly traveling, I live as a minimalist and without all the extravagances that I could have. So yachts, and caviar, and other luxuries don't appeal to me in the way that it might appeal to some. In fact, these girls usually believe that I am sacrificing to give them a girlfriend allowance which makes it all the more special for them.

What you are suggesting here is high-end sugar daddying for men in their 70s and above who just want to let it all hang out before they die. I'm not quite there yet. Men that age HALF to spend that much or young, hot women. I don't.
I am not suggesting anything. You created this topic to propose some cheap alternative to sugar daddying as a viable way to convince a girl who is already half into you, to give you the other half.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
Why would I not be glad to help her out and make her life easier and better? $100 in her country is the disposable income of a girl of privilege and she loves it and makes it known to me. No man has ever done that for her in her life and she tangibly feels the value of it.
Yes, I agree. Even $100 a month is decent money in the Philippines and in Ukraine or Belarus. Poland or Czech Republic...not so much.
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
As for her self-esteem, I would say it is too high! She is about 50% Ukrainian, 10% Jewish, 20% Asian, 20% of her country's nationality and stunningly attractive and she is so sick of local men hitting on her that she wants to puke. She hates local men and she enjoys being treated well and with respect of a Western men who speaks to her in Russian. She actually wants to move in with me and start a life together. I'm flattered at that, but I am so keen on merging lives together and starting a family. I enjoy her, she enjoys me and that's the way I like it. I'll see her in two weeks and we'll see how it goes. She is worth far more than $100 a month to me, but if she is happy with that, great!

But one thing to keep in mind is that men should never be afraid of a woman leaving him. That is life and it happens sometimes. There are plenty of young women who can take their place.
Well, good for you. It looks like you have a budding relationship. Only, are you sure it was exactly the $100 that tipped the scale decidedly towards her being with you? Could it be that you have other qualities on display, that are far worthier than her "gf allowance"?
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 11:26 am
Suffice it to say Public Duende, the girlfriend allowance is quite likely not for you and that's ok. It is for men who are not afraid of being upfront and honest with women. It is for men who don't pedestalize women. And it is for men who understand that women need men who provide value to their lives outside of the bedroom and a few dates on the town. Truthfully speaking, the more men who aren't willing to provide a girlfriend allowance, all the better for me! 8)
Nope, it's not for me, but not because I am not honest. It's because I am. If a girl wants me, she needs to make up her mind based on what value I can put on the table, and by that I mean far more than cash for her daily expenses. There is always time for that kind of arrangement and I am not known to be a frugal or stingy person.

Vice-versa, if I have to put some hard cash on the scale to convince her to "be my gf", you can rest assured that "gf" will only mean reluctant sex maybe once a week, and the boot as soon as she can find a better arrangement.

Quite the opposite of what you think, then: the "girlfriend allowance" is for men who aren't upfront enough, and who are too lazy to work their way to their hearts (or something below LOL) the way a man, any man should.

Having said this, congratulations for your Ukrainian babe: if she wants you, it 's very likely not because of that $100 a month you're giving her.




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 27th, 2018, 2:33 pm

publicduende wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:18 pm
If I have to put some hard cash on the scale to convince her to "be my gf", you can rest assured that "gf" will only mean reluctant sex maybe once a week, and the boot as soon as she can find a better arrangement.
If my needs were not being met, I would leave the arrangement. I am not afraid of any girl walking away. I could happen and I would pivot for another girl. When you enhance a girl's life, they are almost always primed to please you.
publicduende wrote: Having said this, congratulations for your Ukrainian babe: if she wants you, it 's very likely not because of that $100 a month you're giving her.
She is not from Ukraine, she just has one Ukranian parent. She looks like a 22 year old Cher. I am quite taken with her, but I know that one never owns women. It is just "our turn" with them.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by publicduende » August 27th, 2018, 3:54 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:33 pm
She is not from Ukraine, she just has one Ukranian parent. She looks like a 22 year old Cher. I am quite taken with her, but I know that one never owns women. It is just "our turn" with them.
I hope she will finally melt the ice box of cynicism and extreme bias you put yourself into.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 27th, 2018, 5:17 pm

publicduende wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 3:54 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 2:33 pm
She is not from Ukraine, she just has one Ukranian parent. She looks like a 22 year old Cher. I am quite taken with her, but I know that one never owns women. It is just "our turn" with them.
I hope she will finally melt the ice box of cynicism and extreme bias you put yourself into.
I am that way with American women and other women from the West which she is definitely not. But this discussion is not about me, it is about giving those quiet lurkers another strategy that can enhance their love lives. If it can enhance the life of a 50 something year old black man, it should do the same for legions of other men. Sorry you are too steeped in feminist narrative to see that.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by publicduende » August 27th, 2018, 6:27 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 5:17 pm
I am that way with American women and other women from the West which she is definitely not. But this discussion is not about me, it is about giving those quiet lurkers another strategy that can enhance their love lives. If it can enhance the life of a 50 something year old black man, it should do the same for legions of other men. Sorry you are too steeped in feminist narrative to see that.
If a 20-something hottie is planning to move in with a 50-something, more power to you. Yet, not everyone, especially younger guys, have to be as cynical, jaded and extreme as you are. You learned you way to a good love life (so it sounds) based on your experience. Perhaps that $100 a month allowance made all the difference, perhaps not.

What you don't seem to be prepared to entertain is that there are other ways for other people, and I mean:

1) other than having to flash the hard cash, whether in the P4P, sugar dad or "gf alowance" or God knows what else flavour;
2) other than just wanting a glorified FWB relationship with the girl, which by its nature is likely to be fragile, emotionally detached, reluctant, non-exclusive, possibly leading to frustration and jealousy...and I needn't continue.

A gf who you have to convince by giving her an allowance, so she can have sex with you once or twice a week, she is not your gf. A "gf experience", maybe. And if you have to talk hard cash in order to give your favourite girl the final nudge, she might well accept, but for how long?

In your case, it turns out that she is quite OK with having you as her exclusive partner. It might have started as a bold arrangement, but it didn't end up that way. Well, these things do happen, after all Pretty Woman had its appeal for that reason. But what are the odds, generally?

Call me a hopeless romantic, but I like to think something more valuable than that allowance convinced her to give you a go and accept you as her only partner, live-in partner of all things. And that's probably a reluctant compliment to you, given how caustically you behave towards me or any HA member who seems to be more at peace with themselves and the other sex.

One doesn't have to be "steeped in feminist narrative", just have a dose of common sense (which you miss due to your red pill goggles), to understand that:

1) men may want something beyond a fubu-cum-cash arrangement, beyond how good and sexy she looks;
2) women may want something beyond a fubu-cum-cash arrangement, beyond how well-off and generous he is.

You have a good point, by wanting to generalise your experience with your half-Ukrainian Cher. I am simply adding a couple of short corollaries to it, which say...

if you have to nudge her towards a 'yes' with a paltry allowance it means that, with a little bit of extra effort on your side, she would have said 'yes' anyway.

If you are not in the position to make her that kind of proposal, you'd better back off, or risk losing her friendship, or respect, or end up with someone's visit.

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2635
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » August 27th, 2018, 7:48 pm

@PublicDuende
If something works for other men, you should perhaps take a cue from them, not hate on them and their success. I noticed that tendency from you when you started harassing Winston about his plans to pursue European women.

So suffice it to say, the girlfriend allowance is clearly not something that could work for you. But there are other men here will be able to try it out and hugely benefit from it. If that somehow makes you feel bad about yourself, you may want to work on that as well.....

User avatar
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5945
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am
Contact:

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Ghost » August 28th, 2018, 12:46 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 9:53 pm
Sugar daddying is a bit different and I have a thread on that too. SD culture involves men choosing from sugar babies online and paying exorbitant amounts for gifts, dinners, rent, trips, etc.

A girlfriend allowance differs in that the girls are not from a pool of sugar babies, and their allowance is but a lowly $100 to $400 dollars a month depending on the location and the attractiveness of the girl. If an allowance is good enough for your children, it is good enough to keep a hot girls with choices tethered to you for as long as you want.

P4P is typically understood to be straight up sex for money which is illegal in most places.
Hot EE girls have a shitton of options anywhere. I mean, hot EE girls go on yachts and get shit on by rich arabs in exchange for much more money than that. Depending on the country, I could see this working. In SEA, it probably would. (And a lot of guys do this but for their normal girlfriend who is usually average or below average.) But a hot EE girl has tons and tons of options, so I don't see why such a relatively small amount of allowance convinces her to be with you. It seems it would be better to have a hot p4p chick on the regular, less money and hassle.

I can see this working for normal girls, but not for hot EE ones. I'd have to see it to believe it.
Expatriation Ragnarok
Make the most of going abroad while you still can.
Expatriation Ragnarok - Paperback
PM me to become a member of the Happier Abroad Support Network.

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by publicduende » August 28th, 2018, 1:04 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 7:48 pm
@PublicDuende
If something works for other men, you should perhaps take a cue from them, not hate on them and their success. I noticed that tendency from you when you started harassing Winston about his plans to pursue European women.

So suffice it to say, the girlfriend allowance is clearly not something that could work for you. But there are other men here will be able to try it out and hugely benefit from it. If that somehow makes you feel bad about yourself, you may want to work on that as well.....
I could take a cue, but - you see Ghost's post above - the whole proposition sounds a bit too much on the unlikely side. You took a girl who probably already liked you and proposed her an arrangement which she found useful. If she hadn't had that half idea of being with you anyway, she would have probably "eeww-ed" at you and you would have lost her for good.

There's no scenario playing in my mind where this thing would work but with a tiny minority of girls who are solely motivated by money and, obviously, don't find the man completely hideous. And even in that case, it might be a gf experience sort of thing at best, definitely not a real relationship. She might come see him once, maybe twice a week, enjoy his company, maybe a dinner and movies, then sex, then the dollar bills inevitably pop up. Then she is off to her life, maybe see someone else who will get her off the deal and secure her exclusive "services".

So yes, if successful (and it's a "big if") it would "plug a hole" in a young man's sex-starved existence, but who tells you that said young man isn't looking for something beyond a "sugar daddy situation on the cheap"? And who tells you the woman isn't looking for something a bit more solid, either?

Like the Winston in Europe situation, I am just trying to be objective here. I am not harassing you and I do remember very well you used the usual string of unpleasant definitions to address me on a similar topic. Definitely not me being the "harasser", I am a very patient guy and I am showing it by still talking to you despite you being on my ignore list.

Winston is objectively doomed with the local girls if he ever goes back to Europe. He doesn't have the looks, the bling (despite he insists he is cash loaded), the posture of a man who can outgun local men half his age. If he is looking for a hot gold digger, he will find much richer and seasoned guys competing. If he is looking for a stable relationship with a cute and simple girl, none of them will give him the time of the day knowing he's little more than a tourist and unable to commit, both in terms of location and loyalty to one woman. He's a "cloud", and he's bound to float by and eventually piss away on some remote farmland :)

You know, I would like to see the benefit in generalising. "Some men" find love nirvana in Eastern Europe, "some men" are happi(er) abroad, so the same may well apply to a much larger sample. Reality is, the more you know someone, the more you can specialise your judgment call. For what I know Winston, or for what Winston exposes himself as online, I know and it doesn't take a genius to understand that old Winnie will probably wound up in local brothels looking for solace. He himself admitted that.

I am tired of generalising. So, back to topic, your "gf allowance" idea has worked for you but I am not sure for the reason you say. It would only work in poor countries where than $100/200 a month would go a much longer way to help, and will only grant you a glorified FWB relationship.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 6711
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Cornfed » August 28th, 2018, 1:29 am

In principle I don't see anything really wrong with the idea. The man is making up for his lesser sexual market value and gaining some leverage over the slut. Obviously it would just be a temporary arrangement, but since all white females are worthless sluts these days this is the best you can do anyway.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 2:13 am

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 1:04 am
Like the Winston in Europe situation, I am just trying to be objective here. I am not harassing you and I do remember very well you used the usual string of unpleasant definitions to address me on a similar topic. Definitely not me being the "harasser", I am a very patient guy and I am showing it by still talking to you despite you being on my ignore list.

Winston is objectively doomed with the local girls if he ever goes back to Europe. He doesn't have the looks, the bling (despite he insists he is cash loaded), the posture of a man who can outgun local men half his age. If he is looking for a hot gold digger, he will find much richer and seasoned guys competing. If he is looking for a stable relationship with a cute and simple girl, none of them will give him the time of the day knowing he's little more than a tourist and unable to commit, both in terms of location and loyalty to one woman. He's a "cloud", and he's bound to float by and eventually piss away on some remote farmland :)

You know, I would like to see the benefit in generalising. "Some men" find love nirvana in Eastern Europe, "some men" are happi(er) abroad, so the same may well apply to a much larger sample. Reality is, the more you know someone, the more you can specialise your judgment call. For what I know Winston, or for what Winston exposes himself as online, I know and it doesn't take a genius to understand that old Winnie will probably wound up in local brothels looking for solace. He himself admitted that.

I am tired of generalising. So, back to topic, your "gf allowance" idea has worked for you but I am not sure for the reason you say. It would only work in poor countries where than $100/200 a month would go a much longer way to help, and will only grant you a glorified FWB relationship.
I already told you you f***ing idiot. You don't know that and you can't speak for every woman in EE or Europe. Everyone knows this except you. You must be delusional. I'll bet you money that even your girlfriend Ms C would agree with me, since women hate such generalizations and would never make them. If I talked to her on the phone she would agree with me. It's YOUR OPINION, not an objective fact you f***ing idiot! How many f***ing times do I have to tell you that?!

Stop spreading your opinions and pessimistic negative predictions as fact. They are NOT objective. I swear to God.

You must be possessed by demons/archons/djinn, even though you don't know it. Only someone possessed by entities would constantly need to bring people down like that with lies. Most people who are possessed don't know it. That's why you keep arguing insanely like this just for the sake of arguing.

No one, even a man with a 200 IQ, would ever claim that "x person cannot get any dates in x country". No one. Even a man 10 times smarter than you would never say that. Because no one would know that. Duh. How are you so f***ing STUPID as not to see that? You must be blind or possessed. No normal sane man would say that and claim it to be fact. Not one. Only you.

Thus the problem is you.

I already warned you about spouting opinions as facts and having a God complex. You cannot know that. You are not God. And you do NOT speak for all women either. Some women do like me for me. And some women fall in love with men for reasons you can't understand. Ask Ms C. She will agree. If everyone agrees on something except you, who is likely to be wrong? Obviously you.

You have no authority or credibility either. It's totally FOOLISH for you to claim something like that as FACT. And IMMORAL either. And you must be mentally retarded if you can't see that.

I predict you will die tomorrow Giovanni. It's 100 percent fact. Case closed.

Would you believe that? Do I have the right to say that?

I already told you. You don't know me. You never met me. Even those that know me would never say that, not because they are too nice, but because no one can know who women will fall in love with. Even my most brutally honest friends like Mr S or Rock would never say that "you cannot get any girls in x country and that is a fact and certainty". No one would say that you f***ing moron! NO ONE. What does that tell you? Obviously that you are wrong and cruel to keep saying such things.

I already told you not to state YOUR OPINION as fact earlier. You already received another warning. You will now receive a second warning on your account. If you do this again, you will BE BANNED!

Apparently you are f***ing deaf and can't hear! HOW MANY f***ing TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE ABOVE YOU f***ing SHITHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you already apologized for this bad behavior! Why do you persist?! It's not f***ing true. I swear to God. You are WRONG! Tons of girls find me charming, definitely more charming the average guy for sure! Why should I believe you? Who the f**k are you?!

I thought you already learned your lesson from this? Why do you persist in your lies and delusions?! f**k man! Rock was right. You are not a friend or good guy. You are a kill joy and toxic and possessed and only want to see people suffer.

Next time you will be banned. I have your photos. How about I cast a hex and curse on you? Since you are trying to cast a hex on me too!

You just ruined my f***ing mood again you asshole! f**k you! I told you I'm f***ing sensitive. Don't ruin my mood! I'm already f***ing depressed in Taiwan. I cannot take your f***ing shit and lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you listen fuckface?!

NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL KICK YOUR f***ing ASS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here to uplift others, not bring them down, especially with lies.

One more time. Listen up.

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

If you continue to repeat this lie you will banned. All you can say is that it is your opinion, and maybe wrong, but it is definitely NOT a fact.

Also the fact that you seem to have no morals or conscience and don't feel any guilt or shame for trying to falsely claim that your opinions are facts, means you are a bad person and I don't want to associate with someone like you if you are indeed a sociopath. I am a sensitive soul and sociopaths are the worst kind of people for me.

There are some things that are objective facts, for instance:

1. Paris is the capitol of France.
2. WW2 ended in 1945.
3. Water boils at x temperature.
Etc.

But definitely something like "X person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT, an objective fact. If you are so low IQ and delusional that you can't see that, then you don't belong on this forum PD.

And we should create a forum rule in the forum rules thread about this, how one should not spout their opinion as fact. Because that is wrong, no matter how smart or knowledgeable you are.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 2:36 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 27th, 2018, 7:48 pm
@PublicDuende
If something works for other men, you should perhaps take a cue from them, not hate on them and their success. I noticed that tendency from you when you started harassing Winston about his plans to pursue European women.

So suffice it to say, the girlfriend allowance is clearly not something that could work for you. But there are other men here will be able to try it out and hugely benefit from it. If that somehow makes you feel bad about yourself, you may want to work on that as well.....
Yeah haven't you noticed that PD has some major faults here. One is that he assumes that because his mind is narrow and absolutist and black and white, that the universe must be too? But in reality the universe is so complex that no words can define it, and cannot fit into anyone's mind, no matter how smart they are. As a famous astronomer said "The universe is not only stranger than we can imagine, it's stranger than we CAN imagine."

I don't know why he keeps targeting me. He must be very toxic and possibly possessed too. Only someone with a dark entity would try to bring others down like that. Remember that most who are possessed don't know that they are. Entities prefer that, so they can work on someone without obstruction.

Yes you are right that just because the girlfriend allowance thing won't work for PD, that it doesn't mean it won't work for anyone. A number of guys in the Ukraine thread or Mark Davis thread, said they had such relationships with Ukraine women too and it worked out fine. So the GF allowance thing does work for some men. So we can't generalize either way.

The problem is PD overgeneralizes too much. And he is delusional to claim his opinions about girls and relationships are fact. They are not. They are HIS opinions only. He can only speak for himself, not for others or for other women.

We all know that and agree on that. But he doesn't get that for some reason. Is it because he has some weird mental block on reality?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 2:45 am

Ghost wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 12:46 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 26th, 2018, 9:53 pm
Sugar daddying is a bit different and I have a thread on that too. SD culture involves men choosing from sugar babies online and paying exorbitant amounts for gifts, dinners, rent, trips, etc.

A girlfriend allowance differs in that the girls are not from a pool of sugar babies, and their allowance is but a lowly $100 to $400 dollars a month depending on the location and the attractiveness of the girl. If an allowance is good enough for your children, it is good enough to keep a hot girls with choices tethered to you for as long as you want.

P4P is typically understood to be straight up sex for money which is illegal in most places.
Hot EE girls have a shitton of options anywhere. I mean, hot EE girls go on yachts and get shit on by rich arabs in exchange for much more money than that. Depending on the country, I could see this working. In SEA, it probably would. (And a lot of guys do this but for their normal girlfriend who is usually average or below average.) But a hot EE girl has tons and tons of options, so I don't see why such a relatively small amount of allowance convinces her to be with you. It seems it would be better to have a hot p4p chick on the regular, less money and hassle.

I can see this working for normal girls, but not for hot EE ones. I'd have to see it to believe it.
I agree. In my experience, Russian women usually demand more and a higher price than SE Asian women. So if you did the GF allowance thing in EE, it would cost more. I noticed this with p4p girls too. The ones in EE want more for p4p than the ones in SE Asia do. White girls have a higher value I guess, so their price tends to be higher too, especially if they aren't attracted to you.

Also I would imagine the GF allowance thing would only work with girls who are:

1. From a poor family background and desperate for cash. Not middle class.
2. A bit floosy and has loose morals, enough to accept such an arrangement.
3. Is a materialistic type of course. Not a spiritual or religious type.
4. Likes you a little at least and isn't repulsed by you. And feels comfortable around you too.
5. Has situational ethics, not strict moral standards or beliefs.

Generally though, you can sort of know what a girl's answer will be before you even ask. If you are good at reading women and have enough experience with them, you can recognize the type that would be into such an arrangement and those who will not. You get a sense after a while for the type of girl she is after talking to her for a while. So usually before I even ask a girl a question, I know the answer. Just like you can kind of tell who is open to talking to a stranger and who is not, by their body language and vibe. Usually your feelings are very accurate. Too bad men don't trust their feelings as much.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3391
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by publicduende » August 28th, 2018, 2:48 am

I am saying that you, Winston Wu, YOU will never get any love luck anywhere in the world, with this shitty attitude. No, I can't generalise on everyone, but I can tell you with 101% mathematical certainty that YOU won't find shit, anywhere in the world.

You will be mocked, ridiculed, ignored at best, and will keep inventing more and more elaborate excuses to justify your inaction.

You are arrogant, deluded, you have nothing to show for, you keep complaining that life, the Universe or some obscure demon keep throwing bad luck at you and yet do nothing to change yourself, which is the root cause of all of your problems.

I am not "possessed" or hate you, I am not banging on you without a reason. I don't hate you and have no other reason to say what I am saying other than open your eyes. In Italy we say, there is none so deaf as those who will not hear.

And now I really had enough of your insults, Winston. I am outta here for good. Good luck with having a normal life in the pathetic circus you created for yourself

You don't need to ban me. I am not coming back. I really had enough of this shite.
Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 2:13 am
publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 1:04 am
Like the Winston in Europe situation, I am just trying to be objective here. I am not harassing you and I do remember very well you used the usual string of unpleasant definitions to address me on a similar topic. Definitely not me being the "harasser", I am a very patient guy and I am showing it by still talking to you despite you being on my ignore list.

Winston is objectively doomed with the local girls if he ever goes back to Europe. He doesn't have the looks, the bling (despite he insists he is cash loaded), the posture of a man who can outgun local men half his age. If he is looking for a hot gold digger, he will find much richer and seasoned guys competing. If he is looking for a stable relationship with a cute and simple girl, none of them will give him the time of the day knowing he's little more than a tourist and unable to commit, both in terms of location and loyalty to one woman. He's a "cloud", and he's bound to float by and eventually piss away on some remote farmland :)

You know, I would like to see the benefit in generalising. "Some men" find love nirvana in Eastern Europe, "some men" are happi(er) abroad, so the same may well apply to a much larger sample. Reality is, the more you know someone, the more you can specialise your judgment call. For what I know Winston, or for what Winston exposes himself as online, I know and it doesn't take a genius to understand that old Winnie will probably wound up in local brothels looking for solace. He himself admitted that.

I am tired of generalising. So, back to topic, your "gf allowance" idea has worked for you but I am not sure for the reason you say. It would only work in poor countries where than $100/200 a month would go a much longer way to help, and will only grant you a glorified FWB relationship.
I already told you you f***ing idiot. You don't know that and you can't speak for every woman in EE or Europe. Everyone knows this except you. You must be delusional. I'll bet you money that even your girlfriend Ms C would agree with me, since women hate such generalizations and would never make them. If I talked to her on the phone she would agree with me. It's YOUR OPINION, not an objective fact you f***ing idiot! How many f***ing times do I have to tell you that?!

Stop spreading your opinions and pessimistic negative predictions as fact. They are NOT objective. I swear to God.

You must be possessed by demons/archons/djinn, even though you don't know it. Only someone possessed by entities would constantly need to bring people down like that with lies. Most people who are possessed don't know it. That's why you keep arguing insanely like this just for the sake of arguing.

No one, even a man with a 200 IQ, would ever claim that "x person cannot get any dates in x country". No one. Even a man 10 times smarter than you would never say that. Because no one would know that. Duh. How are you so f***ing STUPID as not to see that? You must be blind or possessed. No normal sane man would say that and claim it to be fact. Not one. Only you.

Thus the problem is you.

I already warned you about spouting opinions as facts and having a God complex. You cannot know that. You are not God. And you do NOT speak for all women either. Some women do like me for me. And some women fall in love with men for reasons you can't understand. Ask Ms C. She will agree. If everyone agrees on something except you, who is likely to be wrong? Obviously you.

You have no authority or credibility either. It's totally FOOLISH for you to claim something like that as FACT. And IMMORAL either. And you must be mentally retarded if you can't see that.

I predict you will die tomorrow Giovanni. It's 100 percent fact. Case closed.

Would you believe that? Do I have the right to say that?

I already told you. You don't know me. You never met me. Even those that know me would never say that, not because they are too nice, but because no one can know who women will fall in love with. Even my most brutally honest friends like Mr S or Rock would never say that "you cannot get any girls in x country and that is a fact and certainty". No one would say that you f***ing moron! NO ONE. What does that tell you? Obviously that you are wrong and cruel to keep saying such things.

I already told you not to state YOUR OPINION as fact earlier. You already received another warning. You will now receive a second warning on your account. If you do this again, you will BE BANNED!

Apparently you are f***ing deaf and can't hear! HOW MANY f***ing TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE ABOVE YOU f***ing SHITHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you already apologized for this bad behavior! Why do you persist?! It's not f***ing true. I swear to God. You are WRONG! Tons of girls find me charming, definitely more charming the average guy for sure! Why should I believe you? Who the f**k are you?!

I thought you already learned your lesson from this? Why do you persist in your lies and delusions?! f**k man! Rock was right. You are not a friend or good guy. You are a kill joy and toxic and possessed and only want to see people suffer.

Next time you will be banned. I have your photos. How about I cast a hex and curse on you? Since you are trying to cast a hex on me too!

You just ruined my f***ing mood again you asshole! f**k you! I told you I'm f***ing sensitive. Don't ruin my mood! I'm already f***ing depressed in Taiwan. I cannot take your f***ing shit and lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you listen fuckface?!

NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL KICK YOUR f***ing ASS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here to uplift others, not bring them down, especially with lies.

One more time. Listen up.

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

If you continue to repeat this lie you will banned. All you can say is that it is your opinion, and maybe wrong, but it is definitely NOT a fact.

Also the fact that you seem to have no morals or conscience and don't feel any guilt or shame for trying to falsely claim that your opinions are facts, means you are a bad person and I don't want to associate with someone like you if you are indeed a sociopath. I am a sensitive soul and sociopaths are the worst kind of people for me.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 3:48 am

Ok fine then. I predict with 100 PERCENT CERTAINTY that you will be banned now and you will die tomorrow and rot in hell!

Hope you enjoy hell and say hello to Satan for me. Enjoy the heat down there.

You were warned.

Bye. You are now banned.

I f***ing hate sociopaths with no morals or conscience and lie and never learn from their mistakes. Such folks are the scum of the earth. You were warned, so the fault lies squarely on you. You have no one to blame but yourself. You made the wrong choices like a fool and refused to heed any warnings or reason or common sense, which everyone else knows.

Very few people ever get banned here. The fact that you did speaks VOLUMES about you.

publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 2:48 am
I am saying that you, Winston Wu, YOU will never get any love luck anywhere in the world, with this shitty attitude. No, I can't generalise on everyone, but I can tell you with 101% mathematical certainty that YOU won't find shit, anywhere in the world.

You will be mocked, ridiculed, ignored at best, and will keep inventing more and more elaborate excuses to justify your inaction.

You are arrogant, deluded, you have nothing to show for, you keep complaining that life, the Universe or some obscure demon keep throwing bad luck at you and yet do nothing to change yourself, which is the root cause of all of your problems.

I am not "possessed" or hate you, I am not banging on you without a reason. I don't hate you and have no other reason to say what I am saying other than open your eyes. In Italy we say, there is none so deaf as those who will not hear.

And now I really had enough of your insults, Winston. I am outta here for good. Good luck with having a normal life in the pathetic circus you created for yourself

You don't need to ban me. I am not coming back. I really had enough of this shite.
Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 2:13 am
publicduende wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 1:04 am
Like the Winston in Europe situation, I am just trying to be objective here. I am not harassing you and I do remember very well you used the usual string of unpleasant definitions to address me on a similar topic. Definitely not me being the "harasser", I am a very patient guy and I am showing it by still talking to you despite you being on my ignore list.

Winston is objectively doomed with the local girls if he ever goes back to Europe. He doesn't have the looks, the bling (despite he insists he is cash loaded), the posture of a man who can outgun local men half his age. If he is looking for a hot gold digger, he will find much richer and seasoned guys competing. If he is looking for a stable relationship with a cute and simple girl, none of them will give him the time of the day knowing he's little more than a tourist and unable to commit, both in terms of location and loyalty to one woman. He's a "cloud", and he's bound to float by and eventually piss away on some remote farmland :)

You know, I would like to see the benefit in generalising. "Some men" find love nirvana in Eastern Europe, "some men" are happi(er) abroad, so the same may well apply to a much larger sample. Reality is, the more you know someone, the more you can specialise your judgment call. For what I know Winston, or for what Winston exposes himself as online, I know and it doesn't take a genius to understand that old Winnie will probably wound up in local brothels looking for solace. He himself admitted that.

I am tired of generalising. So, back to topic, your "gf allowance" idea has worked for you but I am not sure for the reason you say. It would only work in poor countries where than $100/200 a month would go a much longer way to help, and will only grant you a glorified FWB relationship.
I already told you you f***ing idiot. You don't know that and you can't speak for every woman in EE or Europe. Everyone knows this except you. You must be delusional. I'll bet you money that even your girlfriend Ms C would agree with me, since women hate such generalizations and would never make them. If I talked to her on the phone she would agree with me. It's YOUR OPINION, not an objective fact you f***ing idiot! How many f***ing times do I have to tell you that?!

Stop spreading your opinions and pessimistic negative predictions as fact. They are NOT objective. I swear to God.

You must be possessed by demons/archons/djinn, even though you don't know it. Only someone possessed by entities would constantly need to bring people down like that with lies. Most people who are possessed don't know it. That's why you keep arguing insanely like this just for the sake of arguing.

No one, even a man with a 200 IQ, would ever claim that "x person cannot get any dates in x country". No one. Even a man 10 times smarter than you would never say that. Because no one would know that. Duh. How are you so f***ing STUPID as not to see that? You must be blind or possessed. No normal sane man would say that and claim it to be fact. Not one. Only you.

Thus the problem is you.

I already warned you about spouting opinions as facts and having a God complex. You cannot know that. You are not God. And you do NOT speak for all women either. Some women do like me for me. And some women fall in love with men for reasons you can't understand. Ask Ms C. She will agree. If everyone agrees on something except you, who is likely to be wrong? Obviously you.

You have no authority or credibility either. It's totally FOOLISH for you to claim something like that as FACT. And IMMORAL either. And you must be mentally retarded if you can't see that.

I predict you will die tomorrow Giovanni. It's 100 percent fact. Case closed.

Would you believe that? Do I have the right to say that?

I already told you. You don't know me. You never met me. Even those that know me would never say that, not because they are too nice, but because no one can know who women will fall in love with. Even my most brutally honest friends like Mr S or Rock would never say that "you cannot get any girls in x country and that is a fact and certainty". No one would say that you f***ing moron! NO ONE. What does that tell you? Obviously that you are wrong and cruel to keep saying such things.

I already told you not to state YOUR OPINION as fact earlier. You already received another warning. You will now receive a second warning on your account. If you do this again, you will BE BANNED!

Apparently you are f***ing deaf and can't hear! HOW MANY f***ing TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE ABOVE YOU f***ing SHITHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you already apologized for this bad behavior! Why do you persist?! It's not f***ing true. I swear to God. You are WRONG! Tons of girls find me charming, definitely more charming the average guy for sure! Why should I believe you? Who the f**k are you?!

I thought you already learned your lesson from this? Why do you persist in your lies and delusions?! f**k man! Rock was right. You are not a friend or good guy. You are a kill joy and toxic and possessed and only want to see people suffer.

Next time you will be banned. I have your photos. How about I cast a hex and curse on you? Since you are trying to cast a hex on me too!

You just ruined my f***ing mood again you asshole! f**k you! I told you I'm f***ing sensitive. Don't ruin my mood! I'm already f***ing depressed in Taiwan. I cannot take your f***ing shit and lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why don't you listen fuckface?!

NEXT TIME YOU WILL BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I WILL KICK YOUR f***ing ASS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are here to uplift others, not bring them down, especially with lies.

One more time. Listen up.

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

"No one would ever say that "x person cannot get any dates or girls in x country" is a certainty or objective fact. No one would say that ever. Because no one can know that."

If you continue to repeat this lie you will banned. All you can say is that it is your opinion, and maybe wrong, but it is definitely NOT a fact.

Also the fact that you seem to have no morals or conscience and don't feel any guilt or shame for trying to falsely claim that your opinions are facts, means you are a bad person and I don't want to associate with someone like you if you are indeed a sociopath. I am a sensitive soul and sociopaths are the worst kind of people for me.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 27710
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: How To Get (and KEEP) Hot Girls - The Girlfriend Allowance

Post by Winston » August 28th, 2018, 3:59 am

Something everyone in the whole world knows except Publicduende:

There are some things that are objective facts, for instance:

1. Paris is the capitol of France.
2. WW2 ended in 1945.
3. Water boils at x temperature.
4. 2+2=4
5. White cars are easier to see in the dark then black cars are.
6. Stick shift cars are more fuel efficient than manual transmission cars.
7. It rains more often in Seattle than in Los Angeles.
8. Antarctica is colder in temperature than Los Angeles is.
Etc.

However, something like "X person cannot get any dates or girls in x country or x continent" is NOT, ABSOLUTELY NOT, an objective fact. Especially when x person has gotten many dates in many countries before in the past! And is considered charming by many foreign women!

That the whole world understands this except PD, including the dumbest people on earth, speaks volumes about him.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”