My Filipina gf and I are being interviewed for 90 Day Fiancee

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: My Filipina gf and I are being interviewed for 90 Day Fiancee

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:58 am
1k per episode is ok. Not bad. Plus they usually give you food and snacks too.

But yeah I would feel awkward if me and my girlfriend were being filmed for a TV show. Lol. Especially when it concerns a real relationship and not a drama act. Lol

For a filipina though that is a lot of money and it would be tempting.
What if they had you on as a regular on every season, with a different girl each time?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

This was painful to watch. I know the guy is heft and maybe he has low self-esteem. But the girl acts like such a gold digger. And facially, she seems unattractive, IMO. It looks like she's had some bad plastic surgery. So, I am not seeing the appeal, why he wants to be this girl's sugar daddy in the first place.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 7:55 pm
Zambales,
Glad you posted that Anfisa betch. She is a good example of a Russian Ice Queen and nasty gold digger. That guy is a damn fool for staying with that betch. I cannot believe how she is making him buy her all this expensive jewelry and rent some big mansion of a house. I see those type of women in various places, and I am thinking to myself I bet that guy never gets a BJ from that betch. That guy needs some red pill advise, but I doubt he would listen to any of the advise given. I was also told that women from Moscow and St Petersburg were gold diggers, and another friend I have lives in Kiev Ukraine and he told me to stay away from women from Kiev and Odessa for the same reasons.
It gets worse....

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

He needs to go the cheap route with this betch, and buy her a plane ticket back to Moscow. If he does not get her out of his life she will end up divorce raping him in our broken fubared court system.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Check this chump out.

After being divorced raped he goes to Thailand to find a girl. Pays for jewellery and a dowry then gets told by her if she doesn't get what she wants he's history.

Why do guys put up with this shit?

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
I agree with you...why do guys put up with this chit. I would not go after a Thailand woman because I am not paying any dowry. I have also noticed that the Thai women appear to be cold and not as sweet to be around as the Filipina women that I have known and chatted with. Many of these guys need to get on some red pill sites, and start changing their mind that has been brain washed by our western culture.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Zambales wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 3:54 pm
redfeather wrote:
Zambales,
Glad you posted that Anfisa betch. She is a good example of a Russian Ice Queen and nasty gold digger. That guy is a damn fool for staying with that betch. I cannot believe how she is making him buy her all this expensive jewelry and rent some big mansion of a house. I see those type of women in various places, and I am thinking to myself I bet that guy never gets a BJ from that betch. That guy needs some red pill advise, but I doubt he would listen to any of the advise given. I was also told that women from Moscow and St Petersburg were gold diggers, and another friend I have lives in Kiev Ukraine and he told me to stay away from women from Kiev and Odessa for the same reasons.
It gets worse....

Gotta realize this show is heavily edited and scripted. I follow this couple on Youtube and they are nothing like they appear in the show. Anfisa seems much more down to earth and just has a dark, dry sense of humor. She also has gotten far more attractive and fit since the show, could easily drop the guy for an older millionaire, but still chooses to live with him in a small ass studio apartment and still without a wedding ring. They even address some of the show on their channel.

As far as other couples I'm not so sure. The fat one with the Thai wife is pretty pathetic. But it's from TLC so expect the show to be heavily edited, selective, scripted, and over dramatized.
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Post by CannedHam »

hammanta wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 6:56 pm
Zambales wrote:
redfeather wrote:
Zambales,
It gets worse....

Gotta realize this show is heavily edited and scripted. I follow this couple on Youtube and they are nothing like they appear in the show. Anfisa seems much more down to earth and just has a dark, dry sense of humor. She also has gotten far more attractive and fit since the show, could easily drop the guy for an older millionaire, but still chooses to live with him in a small ass studio apartment and still without a wedding ring. They even address some of the show on their channel.

As far as other couples I'm not so sure. The fat one with the Thai wife is pretty pathetic. But it's from TLC so expect the show to be heavily edited, selective, scripted, and over dramatized.
These shows are definitely edited to fit the network's "vision". I wouldn't say, however, that either of the couples' situations are unrealistic.

I saw a bunch of the episodes with the Thai woman and fat guy, and aside from the insane dowry, I didn't think she was actually that bad. The guy, however, is a f***ing loser.

The Russian woman needs a huge slap in the f***ing face. I have an Eastern European background and have family still there, and she does NOT look at all great for a 20 year old by Russian standards. By the time she's 30, she will probably look like complete shit (Russian women age horribly). If she were in Russia, she'd probably be dependent on some drunken abusive slob, and would be living in a 1BR concrete block apartment from the 60s.
redfeather wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 7:30 pm
He needs to go the cheap route with this betch, and buy her a plane ticket back to Moscow. If he does not get her out of his life she will end up divorce raping him in our broken fubared court system.
Yes, this really is the best plan of action. He basically needs to "pay her off", divorce, and get her the f**k out.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Zambales wrote:
It gets worse....

This is kind of unrelated, but, at 1:20, shewashes out a mug and then puts an apparently sopping wet mug in the shelf. Who does that? Doesn't she know she has to dry it first?

Unattractive face, entitled personality, and she doesn't know how to do dishes on top of that.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I've seen some episodes. They usually have a really nice couple, too, and then a couple or two where the bride to be is really entitled. They had a virgin from South Africa marrying a young American man she'd met at a Christian ministry in some other country. They've had a kind of sassy Latina, and a Latina who seemed really sweet on there, too. They had one old guy marrying a 19-year-old Filippina. They showed him give her a my-way-or-the-highway ultimatum to sign a prenup. HIs first wife was Filippina, and she'd divorced him.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
September 1st, 2018, 3:37 pm
Zambales,
I agree with you...why do guys put up with this chit. I would not go after a Thailand woman because I am not paying any dowry. I have also noticed that the Thai women appear to be cold and not as sweet to be around as the Filipina women that I have known and chatted with. Many of these guys need to get on some red pill sites, and start changing their mind that has been brain washed by our western culture.
Insecure guys like these are making a rod for their own backs by making promises they can't keep or showering their women with gifts to buy their affection. For a guy who's 48 years of age, he should really know better - and I do believe he was ripped off with the dowry.

Once his woman is allowed to stay permanently, she'll leave him. Both are selfish individuals.