My Filipina gf and I are being interviewed for 90 Day Fiancee

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

My Filipina gf and I are being interviewed for 90 Day Fiancee

Post by redfeather »

My girlfriend and I have both been interviewed for the casting of the show 90 Day Fiancee'. My gf and I are still discussing the possibility of being cast on the show, and we have to weigh the pros and cons of doing this. It is a big deal because you give up your privacy when you go on one of these shows. I think the privacy issue is the biggest concern for me. Do any of you know anyone who has been on the show? If so what did they think about doing the show? Any comments are appreciated.
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
CannedHam
Freshman Poster

Re: My Filipina gf and I are being interviewed for 90 Day Fiancee

Post by CannedHam »

How much do they pay you if you go on the show?
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

I think it is 1k per episode for the 18 episodes. I would give the money to my girlfriend and her family in the Philippines. So, the money is not a motivator for me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1k per episode is ok. Not bad. Plus they usually give you food and snacks too.

But yeah I would feel awkward if me and my girlfriend were being filmed for a TV show. Lol. Especially when it concerns a real relationship and not a drama act. Lol

For a filipina though that is a lot of money and it would be tempting.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

redfeather wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:08 am
I think it is 1k per episode for the 18 episodes. I would give the money to my girlfriend and her family in the Philippines. So, the money is not a motivator for me.
You shouldn't take the money you earn and just give it to them like that. Why not make use of it and use it to pay your airfare abroad? Or use it to pay the rent on your apartment there? You should derive some benefit from the show and you participation in it. You deserve it. It's only right. Dont be Mr. Charity.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Winston,
I don't need the money, so it is no big deal to me and it would help them out.
I do not know if we are going to jump into this full speed ahead.
We are talking about this, so we have to weigh the pros and cons of doing the show.
I will admit that I like my privacy, so not sure about being on a show like this.
I will keep you posted.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Isn't it a bit early redfeather? You haven't met her or her family yet. There's a possibility that this show may cause you embarrassment locally should your relationship turn sour.

18k is not to be sniffed at though. If you decide on giving it to the family do it once you've known them longer and only in instalments. Filipino's are notorious for being undisciplined with money and a good proportion don't even have bank accounts. Also, make sure they know when the instalments finish so they'll be prepared for it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do each of you get paid 1k per episode or is the 1k per couple? Would you appear on all 18 episodes?

If each of u get 1k per episode then she can use it to help her family. They dont need your share. 18k is already a lot for them. Most guys here dont even have 1k to spare for a plane ticket.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
They are wanting to film couples who have not yet met each other in person.
So, they would film you as you arrive in Manila and follow you around filming during your 10 day visit.

Winston,
I believe it is 1k per couple per episode.
I will check on it.
We are still discussing this, so nothing is set in stone at this time.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw did you find out about their casting call in my forum? If so can you ask them for me if i could get any kind of a referral fee or commission? Thanks.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Winston,
I found it thru Facebook.
I watch parts of some of their episodes, and many of those couples are dysfunctional.
It is interesting to watch some of them...I am thinking why are these two people even together.
Some are a full on train wreck.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

redfeather wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 12:20 pm
Zambales,
They are wanting to film couples who have not yet met each other in person.
So, they would film you as you arrive in Manila and follow you around filming during your 10 day visit.
Is that how it works?

Ask them to follow you to Puerto Galera. They'll like it there. :lol:
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do most of the couples on this show have a happy ending? What percentage of the stories are good and what percentage are bad? Does the show's producers have an agenda? Are they trying to portray this in a positive or negative light or neutral? How many happy endings are there and positive inspirational stories?

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather »

Zambales,
Glad you posted that Anfisa betch. She is a good example of a Russian Ice Queen and nasty gold digger. That guy is a damn fool for staying with that betch. I cannot believe how she is making him buy her all this expensive jewelry and rent some big mansion of a house. I see those type of women in various places, and I am thinking to myself I bet that guy never gets a BJ from that betch. That guy needs some red pill advise, but I doubt he would listen to any of the advise given. I was also told that women from Moscow and St Petersburg were gold diggers, and another friend I have lives in Kiev Ukraine and he told me to stay away from women from Kiev and Odessa for the same reasons.