Study Shows When it Comes to Desirability Women Peak at 18 Men at 50

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Study Shows When it Comes to Desirability Women Peak at 18 Men at 50

Post by jamesbond »

This study shows a woman's desirability peaks at age 18 and for men at age 50.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

flipper
Freshman Poster

Re: Study Shows When it Comes to Desirability Women Peak at 18 Men at 50

Post by flipper »

Something like that. Over the past five years, I've dated 4 girls between 19 and 24, one who is 34, and one 36. Looks like there may a ring in the 34 year-old's future. I'm in my mid-50s.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

flipper wrote:
September 25th, 2018, 10:52 am
Something like that. Over the past five years, I've dated 4 girls between 19 and 24, one who is 34, and one 36. Looks like there may a ring in the 34 year-old's future. I'm in my mid-50s.
That's been my experience as well. Either I am a late peaker or I was too subsumed with career and business in the earlier decades. I'm not so sure I could pull it off as easily in the "ageist" USA though.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

The study is junk. What they measured was that 50yo men, who either limit themselves or are limited by the dating services to messaging older women, have a high response rate, similar to that of younger women.

When 50yo men message 22yo women, they either get banned from the dating service for being creepy because they want age-inappropriate relationships or else they get very low response rates, much lower than response rates of younger men messaging those same women.

True male attractiveness to women age 22 peaks at about 27.

I mention age 22 for women rather than 18 because it basically hopeless for older men to relate to modern 18yo girls.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

retiredfrank wrote:
September 26th, 2018, 7:10 am
True male attractiveness to women age 22 peaks at about 27.
Correct, but that is in terms of physical attractiveness only. In terms of OVERALL attractiveness, you hear so many younger women admitting being attracted to:

-Dad bods (I don't know what that is about!)
-Silver foxes
-Mature men
-Worldly-wise men
-Men they can learn things from

https://pairedlife.com/dating/Why-I-Date-Older-Men

Of course when you look like George Clooney or Daniel Craig, it is a lot easier I concede, but girls who value male wealth and wisdom (the more intelligent ones) will definitely give you the time of day.

I can tell you that in the last few years I have had EE women around 30 tell me that they were thankful for the advice I gave them on so and so issue 5 and 10 years prior. Of course I rarely remember any of that, but it tells me that young girls value that older male wisdom.
keni8824
Freshman Poster

Post by keni8824 »

Dr. Drouin stressed that the preferences of people seeking mates online reflect aspiration, not necessarily what people want in real life. A key finding of the study was that most users sent messages to people who were more desirable than themselves. Twenty-five percent more desirable, to be exact.

This data represents “the reality of dating preferences” — in other words, dating out of your league, Dr. Drouin said. That is often not the reality of dating.
https://www.capricorntraits.us/2016/04/ ... likes-you/